Episode 1

Only Mine

 

I never expect life to be difficult. It was good when I am young. I step into secondary/junior high, it is hard to live who I am. I was bullied, being paranoid, over-thinking girl. People judged me in all different aspects. My life is ruined. Friends are being fake. They will come to you when you have something that they want to get. The only thing I can do is to sigh at myself. This is how my chaotic life began. 

I came from a family with girls surrounding me. I never understood how boys will behave like with girls around. It is hard for me to accept the fact that I have to step into a mixed school. I was very reluctant in going to school all the time. The first day of school creeps me alot. 

After mum fetched me to school, everything seemed new to me. New second home, new friends and new teachers. I sometimes miss my primary school times that I chose to be quiet at all times. It takes time for me to open up my heart towards people. I have this fear inside me that make me think that I will not have any friends on the first day. Moment of hating it force me to bring a smile towards my classmates. I wonder how my classmates will behave like. 

There was a gathering at the hall. This was where all students have to report on the first day of school. The school started by having the Principal to read out his message for us. I sense that he sincerely welcome us to their school and hope that we can get good education from it. The discipline master debriefed us with the explanation of rules that are prohibited in school. I cannot adapt to the situation yet but it is the first day. I hope the teachers will understand. 

It is time for us to go to our respective classes. I am appointed to the class called 1E. I have chosen a seat to be far away from the others. It was then a boy classmate came to sit beside me. I got a shock of my life. I thought to myself that I purposely sit far away just to distance myself away from others and yet, someone had chosen to sit beside me. I calmed myself down and waited for the teacher to mark the attendance. 

"Hani!" 

"Yes!" 

"Jaekyung!" 

"Yes!" 

"Seohyun!" 

"Yes!" 

"Sohyun!" 

That is me! I rose up my hand to indicate the teacher that I am present. The teacher finished marking the attendance. She told us to make friends with the ones beside us. The boy classmate took the initiative to say a hi to me. I waved back and look back to the teacher. He asked me, "What is your name?" 

I replied, "Sohyun" 

"Nice to meet you!" 

I ignored him. After that the teacher started out to play games with our classmates, I stood far away from the crowd and trying to tolerate before the school ends. Jimin always been the one being active on games. The icebreaker games did helped a bit for the class, but not me at all.