What's with this?

A Battle Between You And Me

Your POV

Since i've been dropped out of school due to my... uhmm... lazyness. It's now my first day to my new school.

Seoul Performing Arts University

The sign says at the big gate of the school. This school looks pretty classic. I dont know if im suited in here. I dont even want to study in an arts school. This is my fault anyways. Telling my auntie that I dont have the interest in studying at a normal school.

I have no choice but to go in. I would be late in any minute now. As I was walking through the corridors. I spotted something. Something very disturbing. It's red and..... annoying. Oh wait, it's coming here! It's very fast.

*SWOOSHHHHH*

A red-floating thingy just past by me. It's very fast. Wait, red-thingy, isnt that.... THE MR.ANNOYING RED-RANGER?? He;'s my schoolmate? hmm.. Nah, he's probably an irregular student based on his looks.

--

Yes, im here. Standing infront of a room.I knocked on the door where I see "Class 4-A" on it. 

"Come In", I opened the door and all eyes were on me. The teacher smiled at me.

"Ohhhh~ It's Ms.Park! Our new student", he sheepishly introduced me to the class. He nudged my shoulder telling me to introduce myself *This teacher is weird*

"Ah.. Annyeong. Im Park ~~~~", I bowed then acted pretty cool. I can hear whisperings throughout the room. *What's wrong with them?*

"You can sit beside that window. Next to that red-haired student", he pointed out. I followed the direction of his finger. It lead my eyes to an annoying object., It's red and.... fluffy? OMG. That's familiar. I stared at the red-hair, then slowly looked down int his face.

"HEREEEE!!!!!", MR.ANNOYING RED-RANGER waved his hand like a retard. His smile is about to reach his ears. @_@ He's weird. I went to my seat and slammed my bag into the floor, like a boss. I quietly sat and crossed my legs, like a boss. I looked at my retard seatmate, like a boss. He smiled at me, like a..... retard @_@

 

"Annyeong ha-SEYONG! Im Seyong~!", he grabbed my hands and shook it. Seriously, he's freaking me out. I winced my eyebrows. His smile wont fade away. GAHHHH!!! It's too bright! *o*

"Yeah yeah ! Im ~~~~ @_@" ,  I told him just to let go of my hand already. He's still smiling at me. WHY WONT HE STOP SMILING ALREADYYYY!!!! Alright, I'll just turn my head into the window to avoid looking at his face.

--

Break Time:

I grabbed my things and quickly head out of the room. I was walking hurriedly to the cafeteria. It's better to be alone than being surrounded by alot of jerks.

"~~~~-ah !!!", That voice.... It's coming from him. And then, he showed up. GOD> he's pretty fast.

"Join us!!!!!", he grabbed my hands and started running. I was now being dragged. I swear, my arms could be fallen off any minute by now. 

And finally, we reached the cafeteria. He started waving his hands to someone. I saw 4 people seating at a table, waving back to Mr.Annoying Red-Ranger. Okay, that's pretty long. I'll just call him, Mr.Red. He dragged me into the table and sat me down, like a boss @_@

"Annyeonggg~!! You're the new student right? Im JunKyu! :))" a guy waved at me. Thank god his hair is just black.

 

 

 

 

'Oh, Annyeong", Since he looks pretty normal. I'll be nice to him :) And then, the guy sitting infront of me, looked at me after drinking his water.

 

 

 

 

"Hello! Im Gunwoo! Nice meeting you... haru !", He said. He looks normal too! YAYY!! Then a guy next to Gunwoo looked at him and started drinking his water too.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, By the way, Im Insoo!", he gave me his cute smile. OMG, I admit, he looks handsome with his hair *Q* And then, someone tapped my shoulder. I looked beside me and saw a freakingly-cute guy smiling at me

 

 

 

 

"Hey, it's my turn! Hello ~~~~!! Im Chaejin!! ♥ Let's be friends okay?", while saying that. It looks like he's doing an aegyo *o* It's seriously killing me ! I've been spacing out while looking at his cute face, GOD. "Sheesh", I hear someone say beside me. I turn to my left and saw Seyong

 

 

 

 

Did I say my thought out loud that he gave me that "CUTE-LOOK". OMG. Did I just say, CUTE?? ahfskashkashfjkhasfjhf/. HELL NO, Im thinking that this annoying guy is CUTE. >,< NO WAYYYY!!!

"What?", I asked him. He just kept his face that way. Still looking at me. Now, this is weird.