B-Boying

A Battle Between You And Me

YOUR POV

Another day of school. It's gonna be an interesting day since im gonna start on pretending to like Chaejin from now on. This will be fun. I was smiling  like a jerk while walking on my way to our room.

"~~~~!!!!", I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Chaejin smiling and waving at me. I stopped. *Look who showed up. It's Chaejin*

"Chaejin Oppa~!" I was shocked. I didnt expect to call him that. *Did I just call him Oppa? I got carried away*

I saw him blushing. *wow. I did an awesome move right there* He started running to my location.

"WHOA~ You're early today" he messed my hair.

I rubbed the back of my head and chuckled. "I guess im just too excited to see someone today"

"And who's this lucky guy?", he pinched my nose as he pout. That was cute >///<

"SECRET~!", then I started running "the last one who get in the room needs to treat lunch later!!!"

Chaejin started running after me. "YAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*The one who I really wanna see today is.... Seyong*

---

Lunch time. You and Chaejin were eating together. A deal is a deal. You won so he treated you.

"Hmm.. Where are the guys?", you asked. You've been waiting for Seyong since you came to class.

Chaejin looked at you as he took a bite of his Tuna Sandwich. "Jun Q-hyung was probably at house right now, he's sick. Insoo-hyung, I think he's at his art class. While Gunwoo-hyung is practicing at the music room"

"And Seyong?" you quickly asked.

"Probably b-boying at the studio"

I looked at Chaejin. "Studio? We have a studio here in school?" He nodded.

"Ofcourse! Wanna go there? Let's watch Seyong-Hyung!" he grabbed your hand and started running with full speed.

Pitty you. He was literally, DRAGGING YOU. "RIP My precious arm", you muttered

---

You and Chaejin were now standing infront of the studio. There were loud music coming from the room. You sneakingly peeked into the room and saw a figure. *Is that Seyong?*

Chaejin silently chuckled. *Why is she peeking? This girl really is weird* He opened the door and entered the room which made you fall on your knees.

"Yah! Chaejin!", You called him in a low voice. Too late. he started walking to the obviously red haired guy. "Wait. It's Seyong!"

Seyong turned around to see Chaejin waving at him. He paused the music and waved back. "Oh My Chaejin~! I didnt expect for you to visit me here~ I Miss You and-----" Seyong spotted you walking towards them while messing your hair. "What is she doing here?" Seyong pointed at you.

"Me?" You stupidly asked. Seyong gave you a *duh* look.

"No. I was talking about the ghost behind you"

"OMO! Ghost? asfhkjahfjasf!" You freaked out.

"YOU SILLY! I was talking about you! Seriously............ This girl" He clicked his tounge on you.

Chaejin chuckled at the scene. "ne hyung~ I wanna see your B-Boying skills" Chaejin said.

Seyong's face brightened up, hearing that from Chaejin. "Oh sure!" He quickly played the music.

In a flash, you saw Seyong doing awesome moves. Your jaw-dropped. "Whoa"

For about 5 minutes. Your eyes were glued on him. "He's so cool"

Chaejin heard that and tried to hide his smile.

The music stopped and Seyong was smiling. "He's not tired after doing all those back flips and etc?"

"As expected of Seyong-Hyung" He gave Seyong a high-five. *A high-five is manly rather than doing those hug thingy.eww"

"Hyung. I'll go buy you some drink~ I'll be back", Chaejin rushed out of the room. *He seriously cares about Seyong"

Seyong shot you a glare. "See that ~~~~? He cares about me. Which means, he like me" Your jaw dropped hearing that.

"I told you before, I will make him mine" You seriously said. Seyong cleared his throat and planned to say something but ended up sighing instead.

He leaned his face towards you, giving you a glare. You stepped backward which made him step forward too. As he was leaning, you keep on walking backward to avoid his face.

*What is he doing?*

"Dont you dare... try.. to take him away fom me" he threatened.

You gulped. That scared you. He was coming faster so you keep on stepping back alot more faster. Suddenly, you tripped on your own foot *DAMN* You grabbed Seyong's shirt for support but you dragged him instead with you. 

*BAM*

He fell on top of you with his face an inch away from yours.

-thump thump thump thump-

That was your heart racing.*This is awkward*

Both of you heard someone coughed. "Am I missing something?"

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

BTW. Hello to my Subscribers! :D And for those silent readers, hello too! Just leave a comment once :D That would make me happy! Hope you like this super random chapter