The River

A Battle Between You And Me

 

 
 
"Are we there HICK! yet?", you said rubbing your temples. Your feet are getting numb. You've been tired since the game started.
 
"Not yet MAM.", Seyong said sarcasticaly, emphasizing the word "Mam". You heaved a deep sigh. And when you looked at your right, you saw a river. Your face brightened.
 
"LOOK! IT'S THE HICK! RIVER!", You run quickly, leaving Seyong behind once again.
 
"AISH! DONT LEAVE ME! This girl!". He ran after you, heading towards the river.
 
You quickly took a handful of water and drank it. Seyong drank as well. 
 
"Let's stay here for awhile. Im dead tired", you said as you sat on a rock. You saw Seyong looking around the forest and decided to call him over. "Yah Seyong! Stay here! You might get lost!"
 
Seyong walked to you and said, "I wont get lost. Im a genius!".
 
"Look who's talking", you muttered. "Come on, take a sit". You patted the space beside you, motioning for Seyong to sit. "Fine". He sat down and played with a pebble.
 
---
 
After 15 minutes of silence. You decided to talk. "Hey let's go. It's getting scary here"
 
Seyong scoffed and , "Oh yeah I forgot, you're a scaredy cat". You just shot him a glare. Well, it is true. You're a scaredy cat.
 
Suddenly, you heard noises behind the bushes. You clung into Seyong's arm.
 
"Omo. Seyong, What's that?". Seyong laughed at your actions. 
 
He smirked , "Probably a ghost"
 
With that you panicked, "Aigooo! L-let's get out of here!". Seyong removed your hand on his arm.
 
"Wait here", He walked towards the bush. You dont like ghosts. You're scared of them. "S-S-Seyong.." You called him. He turned to you and put his finger in his lips, "SHHHH. Just wait there"
 
He keeps on walking towards the dark bushes. You're getting really scared. "Seyong... W-what if.. it's really a ghost? o-o-or some wild animal?". He didnt response. When he reached the bushes, you closed your eyes, hoping that there arent any scary creatures in there.
 
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
 
It was Seyong. You panicked and screamed as well.
 
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" , you stopped when you saw Seyong laughing at you. "S-S-Seyong?"
 
"WUHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! I Tricked you! You should have seen your face on how scared you looked like! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!". You pouted. He's making fun of you again. 
 
"I hate you"
 
"Awwww . I love you too! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!". You sighed. You went to him and hit him in the head using your flashlight. "Awww!" He whined.
 
You stuck your tounge out on him. "Serves you right!". You looked down and noticed something, it's a puppy.
 
"Seyong! A Puppy!", you reached down to the cute little puppy. Seyong joined you and said, "Yeah. He's the one making the noises". The puppy looks helpless. It looks like it was lost in the forest.
 
"Awwwww", Seyong cooed. "Can we keep him for the night ~~~~?". Seyong gave you that Aegyo posing.
 
You facepalmed yourself and chuckled. "Yah. No need to do that. Im actually thinking the same". His face brightened
 
"YAAAAAAYYY!", and hugged you really tight. Now you're blushing. Thank god it was dark so Seyong wasnt able to see your red face. "Y-y-yah. Seyong......" you muttered. "L-lelet GO OF ME!" You pushed him away. He pouted at you but suddenly smiled, carrying the puppy on his arms.
 
"Let's go. It's getting late!", then he ran leaving you dumbfounded. "THE LAST ONE TO ARRIVE AT THE CAMPING HOUSE WILL SLEEP ON THE FLOOR!" he shouted.
 
You chuckled at his childishness and ran after him, "YAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*I love this day*
 
 
-
-
 
A/N:
 
 
Im so sorry for not updating T__T Oh well, IM BACK!
 
My summer vacation is getting boring since Im all stuck here in the house. Now, Im able to update my fics  Hopefully my readers arent gone :( Do comment if you're reading this  
 
 
 
 
 
SeJin