Seyong's PLan

A Battle Between You And Me

 

It's been a week and you're still getting random stuffs as "someone" keeps on putting things into your locker. You've been receiving chocolates, roses and stuff toys. Since you dont have any clue on who keeps on giving you gifts, you're letting it off.

You were about to go home so you quickly head to your locker to get your books. As expected. when you opened your locker, you saw a cute pig-rabbit keychain.

 

 

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!", you jumped up and down like a kid. "OMOOO! This is sooo cuteeeee!!! It's the Pig-Rabbit that Taekyung made for MiNam!". You're so happy to receive such a thing. "Whoever gave this to me... Thank you. I hope that you will show yourself soon"

Suddenly, a piece of paper was taped at the side of your locker. You took it and read the message.

 

I Like You~ This is the only way I can show you my feelings. Sorry if im a coward.

- thepersonyouwontliketoknow

 

 

You feel sorry for this guy. You sighed as you stare at the word "coward" once again before putting it into your pocket.

One thing you didnt know, is that the "mysterious guy" was actually watching you again. He's hiding behind the wall.

"Park ~~~~, SOON. Maybe SOON. I will confess"

--

Seyong was busy reading something on his laptop. As for Chaejin, he was watching School Rumble and laughing his off. Gunwoo is busy cleaning their dorm while Insoo was the one cooking their dinner. Well, as for Jun Q, he's sleeping peacefully in ther bedroom.

"hey Guysssssssssssss~!", Seyong exclaimed. "I have a plan" . Suddenly, Jun Q's head popped out of their bedroom's door.

"A plan?", Jun Q was very interested. Insoo quickly put the plates back into the cabinet and Gunwoo came over the scene.

"What are you planning?" Gunwoo asked. Seyong gave them a smug.

"Insoo hyung, go find a helicopter to use and some media equipments", Seyong pointed out to Insoo

Insoo's jaw, dropped. "And where am I supposed to get a helicopter?"

"ANYWHERE! You can do it!" Seyong raise hi fist as he mouthed, "Hwaiting"

"WTF", the only word that came out from Insoo's mouth.

"Gunwoo hyung, help me arrange things and talk to the school's organization tomorrow" he pointed to Gunwoo.

"Jun Q, plan some traps and go look for a forest that will be a nice destination for my plan. Oh and by the way, be sure that the traps are creepy enough" Jun Q gave Seyong a thumbs up. Seyong then turned his attention to Chaejin.

"And for you Jinnieeee~", Chaejin quickly stood up from his seat and walked towards Seyong.

"NE NE NE NE~~~ What am I supposed to do?", he jumped up and down due to excitement.

"Chaejin, just stay pretty"

--

The next day, you were at the school walking all around. You were too lazy to attend your first subject.

"Jagiyaaa~~~!" you turned around as you recognize the voice.

"OMYGOD! Kim Myungsoo! What are you doing here?!!", you were surprised since your bestfriend were at your school, wearing the same uniform.

Myungsoo messed your hair. "Ofcourse to be with you silly!" *Aish. What is he up to?*

"Okay! Since you're already here. I have no other choice~" you finally gave up.

The school speakers went on and you heard a familiar voice speaking, "to all Seoul Arts Academy students, please proceed to the School Ground. And to Ms. Park ~~~~, kindly proceed to the Student Council's office. Thank You"

"OMG. Isnt that Seyong? I have a bad feeling about this"

 

---