Awkward

A Battle Between You And Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvWdyKlbnmI

^ CUTE SONG♥

 

---------

"M-m-m-myungsoo!", you stuttered. His smile were priceless. Suddenly, he hugged you very tight.
 
"Havent seen you awhile now! How are you?", he asked as he break the hug.
 
You stared at him. "I-Im doing fine! How about you?", you stuttered,still surprised to see him.
 
"havent gotten any better, until....... I saw you", you blushed. hearing that from your ex-boyfriend, besfriend, makes you feel special. "You're still pretty. Wait, no, you've gotten alot more prettier!"
 
"Shut up", you joked as you hit him lightly. He chuckled at your cuteness.
 
"Hey. It seems like one of your tires is flat. Lemme help you get that thing fixed", He kneeled down to look at your tire.
 
You tapped his shoulder. "Nah, it's okay. I'll just get this thing home". You gave him a smile with your dimples on.
 
He then looked at you and chuckled. "You're still the cutest thing iv'e ever seen" You jokingly slapped his arm. "Let's go. I'll take you home~! I missed going to your house!"
 
"Are you sure you can walk all the way to my house?", you asked with your eyebrows raised.
 
"Oh come on! Walking? Hell no! Let's start by running!!!", all of a sudden, he started running with your bike. *He's still the Childish Myungsoo that I know*
 
"YAHHHHHHHHH!! Wait for me!!!!"
 
--
 
Meanwhile, Seyong was waiting outside your house. He would just watch the pedestrians pass by as he listen to his iPod. "Where is she? I would die here any minute now".
 
"KIM MYUNGSOO! Wait for meeee!!", Seyong heard your voice. He stood up as his senses came back.
Myungsoo came right infront of your house and saw Seyong. Myungsoo stared at Seyong while Seyong stared back. There goes a very awkward athmosphere.
 
You finally came, breathing heavily and very tired from running. You saw Seyong (well, who couldnt see him with his Red air)
"Oh Seyong. What are you doing here?". You noticed the weird aura coming from Myungsoo and Seyong. *What's wrong with them?*
 
"Yaahh...~ Myungsoo? Seyong??? YOHOOOO!!!?", You started jumping up and down to break their serious glares. "hello?? im here~~!!"
 
"Oh. ~~~~! I didnt know you were there!", Seyong rubbed the back of his head. *So they really didnt notice me this whole time*
 
You went beside Myungsoo. "Hey Myungsoo! This is Seyong. Seyong! this is Myungsoo My---"
 
"Her Boyfriend" Myungsoo interrupted.
 
"WHAT?!!!" , you were surprised. Seyong looked at you. You shook your head. "Yah! Myungsoo! SHUT UP"
 
"Why? Isnt that true? Im your boyfriend~", Myungsoo said with his sweet voice while giving Seyong the You-better-know-that-look
 
"Shut up Myungsoo. Seyong dont believe him. he's my bestfriend", You explained. Seyong smirked at Myungsoo.
 
"By the way, Im here because of an important matter", Seyong said to you, ignoring Myungsoo.
 
 "What important matter?", you confusingly asked him. he dragged you away from Myungsoo and whispered something in your ear.
 
"teach me in math"
 
"Are you serious? You've waited for me just for that?". he nodded. "Why wont you just ask Chaejin to teach you?"
 
"I dont want Jinnie to tire himself!" , he protested.
 
"Aish. Okay okay! Let's go inside"
 
"Are you done yet?", Myungsoo asked. More like, teasing.
 
You shot him a glare. "Yeah yeah! Let's go inside! Tsk. This guy"
--
 
Myungsoo sat down comfortably at the sofa. "WOW! Havent been here for a long time! I miss this place"
 
"Yah yah. Go do anything. Just dont bother us, okay? Seyong and I will be studying"
"Sure sure. Just go~", Myungsoo shoo-ed you away. *He's still a jerk*
 
--
 
At Your Room
 
"Seyong, Did you get it all?", you asked him.  He's getting sleepy.
 
"Yeah Sure. I got it", he said. "I like Chaejin's way of teaching more"
 
'I heard that!", you glared at him. He cleared his throat. "You should've asked chaejin instead! Jeez"
 
"Let me ask you something", Seyong said as he rubbed his eyes very cutely.
 
You looked at him. "What is it?"
 
"Do you like Chaejin?"