The Real Game Begins

A Battle Between You And Me

"Yah Myungsoo.. I'll go to the Student council's room by myself. You can go to the school ground now"

Myungsoo pouted. You were trying to please him that you can go there all by yourself. "Please? I wanna come"

"NO"

--

You won over Myungsoo and quickly ran off to your destination. When you opened it, you saw Gunwoo. He's wearing a formal suit.

"~~~~. Let's start the game". 3 guys came from behind you and tied your hands.

"YAHHH! What is this?", you freaked out. you didnt expect that they would do such a thing. "LET ME GOOOOOO!!!"

The biggest guy carried you on his shoulder. *He's so strong*

"Woosang, Kimchi and Aoora.. I'll leave it to you!", Gunwoo waved goodbye and ran away.

*. Im sure Seyong's behind all of this*

Woosang, Kimchi and Aoora dragged you into a van.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING MEEE????", you yelled as the van started moving.

"Aish... Ms.~~~~ Sorry But we have to do this", the blonde guy bowed and grabbed a tape. You're too noisy so they decided to tape your mouth.

After 15 minutes. The van stopped infront of a forest. *OMO! Wait. is this what they call, "salvage"? WAHH! Im too young to die! Im too beautiful to die! wait... even beautiful people dies.* They put a blindfold on you. Woosang carried you once again and started walking.

"We're late", Kimchi said.

Suddenly, you heard a loud noise. *It's a probably coming from a helicopter nearby*

Finally, Woosang dropped you off. They took off the tape then the rope tied in your hands. After that, you quickly took off the blindfold. to your surprise, you saw that you were in a forest. There are torches everywhere. It's like the view were you would thought that it's a survival challenge. As you look around, there are even cmeras around,

You raised an eyebrow. "Is this a survival challenge or something?"

"yes it is", you turned around to see Seyong behind you wearing his school uniform. "i've planned all of this"

"YOU'RE STILL PROUD OF IT? Im so gonna kill you after this", you shot him a death-glare. Seyong was scared but still tried to show his cool poise.

"This is the real game~~~~. Gunwoo hyung! Let's start!" Seyong shouted.

Gunwoo popped out of nowhere with a microphone and acting like a real MC. "Welcome to MYNAME's Survival Challenge! This is a game created to know who deserves Chaejin more. Is it, Seyong? or ~~~~? Let's find that out! Let's start the game!". Seyong was all ready yet you were still surprised to be part of this 'scene'. "Come on~! I still need alot to do. if Seyong just didnt beg for me to do this kind of thing. I would definitely be at home right now" Gunwoo glared at Seyong. Seyong cleared his throat and turned his attention to you.

"Goodluck. As what I've told you, I wont let you have my Chaejin", Seyong threatened. He's serious this time. *I didnt thought that he would come up to this idea just for Chaejin*

 

"As you can see. There are two paths. You can pick any of those. It's either you want to choose the same path or have the journey on your own. There are arrows to be followed so you dont have to worry about getting lost. At the finish line, there's Chaejin waiting for the two of you. The first one to finish will be the winner. So you guys must do your best! OKAY?? FIGHTING!" Gunwoo was all hyped up.

"On your marks... get set.......", Gunwoo paused. You and Seyong were waiting for a gunshot but nothing came.

"Oops. We dont have a gun"

Seyong scratched his head. "WHAT??!"

"you didnt tell us to provide a gun", Gunwoo said. Well, Seyong didnt really tell them to find a gun so it's his fault.

Seyong let it off. "FINE FINE! Wheres the GO signal?"

"GO!" Gunwoo started. Then Seyong sped off. He was already gone in a flash.

*Oh boyy.... he is fast like a lightning. No wonder how his hair turned red.............. it burned*

 

 

-

 

boring chappie @___@