It went better than expected

A Battle Between You And Me

 

When Seyong turned around, 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.
 
"YAH! It's me!!!"
 
Seyong looked very pale. You just scared the out of him.
 
"OHMYGOD. What happened to you ~~~~?" He scanned your ruined face.
 
"I swear I could have died in that path!! YAH! You planned this to kill me huh????!!! You just dont know how much I suffered! There are plenty of traps! I even rolled down a hill! JEEZ! Those big creepy trees, weird animal sounds and IM SURE THERE IS SOMEONE FOLLOWING ME!!! ARGGGHHHHH!!!! KIM SEYONG! You're dead after thisss!!"
 
You were yelling on his face as if his ears were about to go deaf.
 
"OKAY FINEEE!!! But im not the one who did those stuffs!!! Blame Jun Q! He did all of those!! And it's actually your fault for choosing that way!"
 
You messed your hair with frustration and sighed. "FINE!! FINE!!! Now let's get out of here!"
 
"Yes Madam!" Seyong said as he did the roger gesture.
 
--
 
You were too pissed that you wouldnt talk to Seyong on the way. *The sun is going down. This better end soon or else, we'll be staying here in the forest for the night!!* You freaked out.
 
You looked at Seyong who is hopping like a cute little kid. He doesnt seem to worry too much. It looks like he's enjoying it instead.
 
"Seyong....", you mumbled. He looked at you.
 
"Hmm?", he smiled. You heaved a sigh.
 
You held his shoulders making him stumble a little bit. "We better get out of here. It's getting late! Dont you think it will be dangerous for us to stay in the forest at night?"
 
"Well..", he paused, thinking of something. "I think it will take us for about 2-3 hours before we reach the finish line. So, yeah, we need something to stay at for the night"
 
"Do you think we'll be able to find a house or something in the middle of the forest???!!", you were panicking. You hate being lost in creepy places. Seyong just smiled at you and messed up your hair.
 
"Ofcourse we will!" He grabbed your hand and started walking faster. "We'll find one before the sun go down. Trust Me"
 
You blushed. *trust me* 
 
That rang inside your head. There is something inside your head, telling you that you should trust him. All you could do was follow him all along while he's using his senses to find a shelter.
 
--
 
It's getting darker and you still couldnt find some place to stay at. You're starting to loose some hope while Seyong is still trying his very best.
 
"Ah Seyong, I think we should stop. It's impossible for us to find a house or something in this forest", you said in a quite sad tone. He stopped walking and faced you
 
"No ~~~~~-ah", he said in a blank face. You sighed. You were about to say something until he carried you bridal style.
 
"I already found one!!!!! LOOOOKKK!!" Seyong is really happy. He was carrying you all the way to a small camping house. It looks old but it will be a good place to stay at. You saw Seyong's happy expression. Seeing him like that, makes you happy too.
 
He putted you down and stuck his tounge out at you. You couldnt help but to giggle at his cuteness.
 
"You did a great job, Seyong", You gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed and his eyes widened. You smiled for a moment before you realized what you've just done. 
 
 
*Did... Did ... I just? Oh mygod!!!!!!* you were now blushing really hard.
 
You ran inside the camping house leaving Seyong behind. *This is so embarassing!!!!* You hid your face with your hands.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Did she just...... kiss me?*
 
 
 
--
 
A/N:
        
- I am so sorry for the late update X_______X Been busy in school. But now, I will try my very best to keep this fanfic updated! I WILL PROMISE YOU THAT! And thank you for the new subscribers and readers! <3 :">