WEIRD

A Battle Between You And Me

YOUR POV

"Yah. Stop looking at my Chaejin", he blurted out. WTFFFFFFFF.. His Chaejin? My jawdropped when I heard that. Does that mean, theyr'e together or something?

"Here goes Seyong again", Jun Q muttered. I dont know what the heck they're talking about. I looked at Chaejin, he was smiling at me. OH PLEASE, WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE! *o* Seyong suddenly pushed me off my seat. What the heck was his problem?

"Leave my Chaejin alone. He's my property", he stick his tounge out at me. MR.RED is really scary >,< He seriously needs medical attention. I looked at Insoo and he just shrugged his shoulders. Seyong leaned and putted his head on Chaejin's shoulder like a cute little baby.

 

 

 

"Are you guys together or something?", I asked them straightforwardly. the 5 of them chuckled. MR.RED shot me a glare once again. WHAT THE HECK DID I DO WRONG??

"He's mine. So dont you dare snatch him away from me, got it?", he's damn serious about it. Gunwoo stood up from his seat and sat beside me. He tapped my shoulder and whispered,  "Dont mind Seyong. He's just like that when it comes to Chaejin". I nodded. "Are they in a relationship?", I whispered back. He shook his head. "They're just close to each other". What kind of closeness was that ? And is Seyong gay ? o.O

"That's what you call, ", Insoo said from the opposite side of the table. I just learned another word. " is a term for a Boy-and-Boy relationship", he continued. A thing exists? Nah, they're just probably close friends. Im sure they are just joking around . HAHAHA!

---

The Next Day :

I was too lazy to go to school. Yes im lazy, I admit it. It's 10AM and Im bored. I grabbed my wallet and head out to take a walk.

It's a very nice day. I can feel the morning breeze. It's awesome! Ohhh! An Ice Cream truck! Vanilla ice cream would be great to start my day♥ . I quickly run off to the location of the truck.

"Vanilla Ice Cream please", I told the guy. "Vanilla? For how many?", he asked.

"Make it two", I heard a familiar voice coming behind me. I looked back. It's him, again. MR.RED

"What are you doing here?!!!!", I told him. I was surprised because of his sudden appearance! I mean, I was expecting that he's in school right now.

"Im enjoying my day! Got too lazy to go to school. Im bored to death just staying in our house so I decided to go out and take a walk~~~", he said while smiling. Well, he's always smiling so there's nothing new to it. "How about you? What are you doing out here?"

"The same reason as yours", I sighed. It's kinda weird but, yes. We both have the same reason. >,<

"Here's your Vanilla Ice Cream", the ice cream guy gave us our Ice Cream. I reached for my wallet to pay for it but it looks like Seyong already got it.

"I'll pay. It's my treat", WOW. Why is he so kind today???? He winked at me, ahsfhsfjkshfjhsjkhfjkshfjhjksf !! And it made me blush. JEEZZZZZZ. This is weird. >,< ME NO LIKEYYYY!

"Come On!", He motioned that we should get going. I followed him as he grabbed his bike. Why am I even following him ????

"Wanna have some fun today?", he asked. I raised my eyebrows on him. What was he planning to do now?

"What kind of fun?", I asked him since im very interested. He just smirked and finished off his ice cream.

"ANYTHING!!! Let's make this day exciting!", he started jumping up and down like a kid. OMG. he's too cute >/////< GOD! Stop It.

I put the remaining cone into my mouth and nodded. "YAYYYY! Let's gooo!!!!". He sat into his bike and patted the seat at the back, telling me to sit. And so, I did. He started pedalling and it's going pretty fast! I hugged him tight for a moment because I was shocked! I didnt expect that he would go that fast!

"Hold on tight! We're going to somewhere fun!!!", he yelled with full of energy. He's really into it.

 

 

--

 

 

 

A/N;

- OMG OMG OMG OMG!! it's SEYONG'S BiRTHDAYYY!!! ♥ :D

Happy 20'th Birthday,

SEYONG