Safety

A Battle Between You And Me

 

"OMOOOO! Where are they? It's already 9PM! Are they in trouble? OMOOO! How about ~~~~~? SEYONG HYUNG? WHERE ARE THEY? SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW ARE THEY DOING!" Chaejin wont stop walking around the room. He's still on his "Princess" outfit. He's freaking out because you and Seyong hasnt come to the finish line yet.
 
"Chill down Jinnie! They're probably safe right now! Dont worry too much. and about ~~~~, she's with Seyong so she's alright!", Insoo pushed Chaejin back to his seat. But Chaejin stood up once again.
 
"YEAH! That's what Im worrying about! She's with Seyong hyung! A GUY! Seyong hyung might be my brother but... you know. Sometimes, he's..... dangerous" Chaejin whispered the last word. They laughed on what the maknae said.
 
 
Jun Q teared , laughing so hard. "Come on Jinnie! He's only "DANGEROUS" when he's with you!", he said empasizing the word dangerous. Chaejin whined even more.
 
"NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOO!! But but... WAHHH! SOMEBODY BRING THEM HERE ALREADYYY!", Chaejin messed up his hair.
 
"Yah! Jinnie! Your outfit will be ruined! Just sit and relax!", Gunwoo fixed Chaejin's princess outfit and so as his messed up hair. "By now, Im sure they are on the camping house"
 
Insoo, Jun Q and Chaejin looked at their "appa". Insoo walked beside him and tapped his shoulder.
 
"Appa, you knew all along where they are?", Insoo asked. Gunwoo smirked and smiled at Insoo.
 
"Ofcourse Umma", by that, he left the 3 boys and headed to the kitchen to cook something for dinner.
 
Jun Q smiled and showed a thumbs up. "As expected from appa". Then Gunwoo shouted from the kitchen, "JunQ! Come here! Cook the rice! and Umma! Go set the table!"
 
The two shrugged their shoulders and headed to do their chores.
 
Chaejin stood up from his seat and yelled, "And what am I supposed to do????!!"
 
Gunwoo shouted once again, "Just sit there Princess Jinnie!" With that, Chaejin sat back to his seat and pouted.
 
--
 
 
"Oh my god!! ~~~~!!! GET IT OFF MEEEE!!!!! WAAAAHHH!", you rushed out from the bathroom and saw Seyong, standing still, while panicking. "WHAT?!?!?!"
 
"THERE'S A BUG ON MY SHOULDERRRRR!!!!!!", he freaked out. You stared blankly at him for a moment and started walking back to the bathroom once again. "YAAAAAHHHH!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!! GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!!" , he whined. You turned around and walked to him. You looked at the little bug on his shoulder and shoo it away. "there" . You started walking away until you cant held your laughter anymore. You bursted out, laughing out loud, with yourself on the floor.
 
Seyong looked at you and pouted. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ATT!!".
 
"Y-youuu! HAHAHAHHAHAH! OH HAHAHAHAHAH!! MY GOD!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA! THAT WAS HILARI--- HICK!" , after laughing so hard, you started to get hiccups. "WH- HICK! THE? HICK!".
 
Seyong chuckled. "Karma. WUHAHAHAHA!", he let out an evil laugh. You glared at him and headed to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. You opened the sink but there's no water coming out.
 
"Yeah right HICK! I forgot that HICK! there's no water in HICK! this house" , you facepalmed yourself. Seyong followed you in the kitchen.
 
He held your shoulder and started clicking his tounge. "Oh karma" You shrugged your shoulders and glared at him. "Shut HICK! up"
 
He stuck his tounge out at you. "Oh, but I thik I saw a river out there. Im pretty sure the water there is clean since this we're in the middle of the forest". Your face brightened. Your smile faded when Seyong winked at you. "Jeez"
 
"Come on~ I'll take you there", he grabbed your wrist and started dragging you out of the house.
 
It's very dark outside. All you have were flashlighs. While walking, you keep on hearing creepy sounds. There are dogs barking, weird furring sounds and most of all, the bushes are shaking. You cant help but to cling onto Seyong since you're really scared.
 
"I know Im hot. But wont that make me more hotter if you keep on clinging?", you moved away from him and coughed. "OH PUH-LEA HICK! SS" 
 
"I wonder, what are the guys doing right now.. especially Chaejin", Seyong striked a thinking pose. Hearing Chaejin's name make you a little bit jealous. You started walking faster, leaving Seyong behind.
 
"WAIT FOR MEEE!" , he shouted and started running after you.
 
 
 
---
 
 
Chaejin were sleeping on the couch while the others are watching a movie together. Insoo took a handfull of popcorn from Gunwoo, which made GUnwoo, slap his hand.
 
"AWWW!", Insoo whined. Gunwoo glared at him and, "The popcorn is for 3 people, not only for yourself"
 
Jun Q, who is watching the movie, "Paranormal Activity 3", with interest, suddenly looked at his two hyungs. "Hey, I wonder if they're really okay right now"
 
"Who?" Insoo innocently asked.
 
Gunwoo slightly hit Insoo in the head, "Seyong and ~~~~! Pabo.".
 
"Ohhh. Of course they are!", Insoo cheered.
 
Jun Q clicked his tounge and facepalmed himself. "But I heard there are ghosts and wild animals in there"
 
Hearing that from Jun Q, Insoo and Gunwoo looked at each other and flailed their cheeks. "OMOO!!"
 
"SHHHHH! IM SLEEPING!" Chaejin shouted, half asleep and went back to his sleep. Jun Q, Insoo and Gunwoo were looking at each other with worry on their faces.
 
Jun Q clasped his hands , "I hope they wont go outside at night. It'll be dangerous for them"
 
--
 
 
 
A/N:
 
-- An update! :3 LOL. Hope ya like it @.@