I Hate Red

A Battle Between You And Me

You were walking down the road with your earphones on. It was late 9 in the evening so the streets were really quiet.

"It's only 9 o'clock. But why am I the only one walking on the road?", you were a night person so you're not scared of walking alone. You head to the nearest supermarket to buy some snacks.

--

When you were busy putting lots of junk foods into your push cart, you saw a red thingy floating. No wait, it's a hair of a guy. "What the heck was that? A wig?", you thought. You went back on putting snacks into your push cart again. Suddenly, you heard someone clicking his tounge, when you turned to your left, you saw a red thingy, I mean, the red-haired guy, giving you a disgusted look. You exchange glares.

"You'll seriously gonna kill yourself with all those junk", he told you with his I-know-everything-face. You're getting pissed already with this meddler.

"Stop butting into someone's business and get your hair fixed", you bursted out. You're already hating this guy. First, You Hate red and second, you hate people who dont mind their own business.

"My hair is perfect as the way it is.Fine. Do what you want. Infact, I wont be the one who will get fat because of eating too much calories", he raised an eyebrown on you. *And what? He even have the nerves to say that?*

"Mr.Annoying Red-Ranger, You're not my mom to nag on me! Okay? GTFO.", after that, you left him dumbfounded. *Im not in the mood to pick up a fight so Im gonna let this pass"

 

 

--


A/N;

- A short chappie. I just got home from our educational tour so, I dont have the energy to type >,< I'll update tomorrow :))