Chapter 6

The Story of an NBSB Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

“There’s got to be a reason for meeting you. This was no Accident.”

It’s been 15 minutes, I wonder where he is… is he lost or something? But he said he knows the place. I sighed and impatiently tapped on the table before I take a sip from my iced latte. I admit that I am quite an impatient person.

Suddenly the café’s door bell rings and I quickly turned to see if it was him… Nope still not Han. Is he that busy of a person for him to be this late? Suddenly I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

“Got bored waiting for me?” He asks leaning close to me. Face to Face.

Han… My heart suddenly beats fast- what am I feeling? He’s a little too close for my liking but why can’t I move?  Then like a cue the song playing in the café changes into a song which seems to be speaking my mind for what I am feeling right now.

(Fire Alarm – SNSD PS: you guys should check the song out and see what Irene is feeling)

Danger Danger
Tturuttu allami gyeonggohae
Geogiseo meoreojyeoya hae
No nuh no nuh no nuh
Stranger Stranger
Geuneun nacseolgo wiheomhae
Modudeul malligo itji
No nuh no nuh no nuh

He seems to catch on to my sudden discomfort so he quickly moved away.

“Oh I am sorry-“ He said scratching his nape.

“Ah- Ani..” I said biting my lower lips, then suddenly things got silent.

He just looks at me and I look back… after a few seconds I decided to break the silence.

“So—wanna take a seat?” I ask gesturing to the sit in front of me.

“Ah yes.” He said and sat in front of me.

“How was your trip?” I started.

He looks happy seeing me start a conversation and not get directly on the point, well I am not that rude anyway and he did cheered me up when I was feeling down.

“Well everything was great, the view was exceptional it’s something I’ve never seen…” he paused and looks through my eyes. “Simply Beautiful.” He finished.

I shouldn’t be assuming but why do I feel like the last part was not the place he just visited but me. I cleared my thoughts away then smiled widely.

“That must be really beautiful, hopefully I get to visit that someday.” I said sincerely.

“If you’d like I’ll take you.” He said smiling widely.

“Would that be free?” I ask playfully.

“ABSOLUTELY!” He grinned. “Not.” He added before sticking his tongue out like a child.

“Psh.”

“Anyway how are you feeling now?” He asks

“I’m good… why’d you ask?”

“Well I remember you being in a bad mood for the past days.” He said. Ugh does he have to remind me of that. I sighed. I remember how much fun sehun is having with that transfer student. I bet they’re on a date or something right now.

“So spacing out is one of your traits huh?” he distracted me, chuckling.

“what? Yeah right.” I rolled my eyes

“You even ordered without waiting for me.” He pouts and instead of finding it annoying like how I find chanyeol’s pout annoying I found me smiling and chuckling at him. He’s actually cute.

“Well blame yourself, you were about 20 minutes late!” I said crossing my arms and he just scratched his head.

“Making a girl wait isn’t really one of my traits… I just caught in the traffic that’s why.” He explained.

“Sure you were.” I said pretending not to believe his alibi.

“YAH! I am saying the truth!” He said it a bit loudly causing the other people in the café to all look at us.

“Yah!” I whispered shout at him.

He just smiled at me and called for the waiter. This guy is really something.

After getting his order he suggested that we do something else since he’s bored of just sitting in the café.

I sigh as I follow him walking in front of me. “So you’re really not giving me my phone back?” I asked.

“Nope, not until you tell me more about yourself.” He grinned.

“Unfair, I’ve been sharing a lot about me but you never said anything else about you aside from your name and the place you’ve been to.” I said frowning.

“Well then ask me stuff Joohyun-ah.” He smiled looking at me. “Ask me things you wanna know.” He says.

I paused on my tracks thinking of things I’ll be asking.

“I think your number question would be if I am single?” He grinned teasingly. “The answer would be a yes.” He then winks.

I pretended to puke then rolled my eyes. “No that was very wrong. My first would be, from which school are you?”

“Oh. Then sorry my bad.” He shrugs it off. “I am studying in Seungkyung.”

“I see. I am guessing you already know where I am studying based on my uniform right?” I said chuckling as I look at what I am wearing. I changed back into my uniform since the outfit I was wearing earlier is sweaty due to dancing practices.

“You look cute in Uniforms.” He said chuckling as he eyes me from head to toe.

I just shake my head chuckling with him.

“So Yongsan huh? How is it there?”  He asks.

“It’s great! You should try transferring to see the fun yourself.” I grinned saying it jokingly.

He stops from his track and walks closer to me, he leans close to me and stops in the crook of my neck just near my ears then he whispers.

“Do you want me to transfer there for you to have your black knight?” He asks in his husky voice and I felt an electric current go down my spine giving me shivers.

I quickly pushed him away. “Tease.” I said shaking my head.

He smirks then winks. “You’re liking it anyway.” He says then holds on to my wrist. “Let’s have fun.” He says.

“Yah!”

I wasn’t able to get off from him since he’s way stronger and bigger than me. He brought me in to what seems like a club…

“Hey—I don’t really drink.” I whispered to him.

“Shhh.” Was all he said. Pfft. I am so gonna vomit on him if he forces me to drink.

As we come to a stop, I look around the place this surely is a club; loud music, Alcohols and different kinds of drinks around, and People dancing and grinding with each other. Wow he doesn’t look like a guy who’s—oh who am I kidding his phone messages filled with girls texting and hitting on him some even tried calling but he told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter