Chapter 12

The Story of an NBSB Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys! We’re down for the last three chapters : ( huhu sadly the The Story of an NBSB love bridge will be ending soon. I would like to thank you guys for supporting me throughout the story. More twists and conflicts will arise and be fixed on those remaining three chapters and however the results may be I hope you guys stick through the end! Hwaiting to us and Saranghae guys! <3

Chapter 12

“Follow what your heart desires.”

“So what happened to your date with sehun?” Seulgi asks curiously as she drags me to our usual spot on the cafeteria and sits across me, the eagerness in her face to hear my story is very evident.

“Psh I thought you weren’t on sehun’s team? Why are you so curious?” I ask back teasingly.

“Pfft. I may be on Han’s team but I am still curious as to what’s happening with my bestfriend’s love life.” She says and nods. “But note that I still like Lu Han for you.” She grins.

I just chuckled. This girl is really obsessed with me having a boyfriend.

“Wait a minute why are you focusing on my love life when you have a problem in your own love life?” I started and she sighed crossing her arms.

“Please, I am trying to forget that. Let’s not talk about it.” She says and I just nodded.

“Alright then.” I say taking a sip on my float.

“But that still doesn’t stop me from knowing how things went yesterday.” She insists.

And I was left with no choice but to start narrating what happened. Can I ever reject this girl’s pleas? Hahaha I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E

“Alright fine, so we went to Lotte World….”

Saturday.

Sehun says I’ve been pretty cranky and down this past days and he hates it. Well it’s true I was pretty down and seulgi says it’s because I haven’t talked to Han…. Well partly true, it’s been like a week and 5 days, almost two weeks and he still won’t pick up my calls, reply on my texts, nor show up when I go to his practice. But I don’t think it’s why I am cranky—no I won’t accept that it’s the reason. Maybe cause i had my am.. period that’s why. Yes I guess so.

So back to Sehun, He decided to take me on a date. An official date since he said the first one he planned turned out as a fail since oppa kinda—yeah. Haha. So he told me to dress comfortably and he’ll bring me somewhere.

Around 5 pm he came knocking on my door and we went to Lotte World! Luckily I wore shorts and white long sleeves since I wouldn’t like it if I wore a dress or skirt to fly around if I ride those rides.

“So what would you like to ride on first?” He asks as he looks at me, smiling widely.

“Hmm…” I looked around the area. What’s fun for a first ride? Then I spot the flying anchor and pointed on it.

“There! Let’s start with that.” I cheered on like a child and he smiles.

“Flying anchor it is then.” He says and held my hand, before leading me to the line.

Screaming through the air, I waved and raised both my hands in the air as I enjoy the cold breeze slap through my face.

After that we took the roller coaster ride that was extremely fun! We then went to a few more rides before deciding to have a break and eat.

“So are you having fun so far?” He asks.

“I am. Thank you.” I say smiling widely.

He then hands me the tray consisting of burger, fries and a glass of soda.

“Don’t mention it. Eat up.” He says and I nod before starting on my fries.

After eating, we took a stroll on the park and watched the street show with mascots dancing around with little kids, and us like kids joining in and dancing around too. It surely was fun.

I smiled as we finished and sat on the nearby bench.

“Wait here, I’ll get some ice creams.” Sehun says winking before leaving me.

As he left I took my phone out to check if there were any messages and there was… Quickly unlocking it, I opened it only to see a message from seulgi—

Alright I honestly am still waiting for him. For his replies even if it’s this late. Then I start wondering what he’s been up to. I miss him… I wonder what we did if we were together here instead, how much fun would that be…

“Spacing out again?” Someone suddenly speaks up which surprised me. It was sehun, I didn’t know he’s already here.

He handed me my ice cream and I thanked him.

“What’s the matter? Are you tired?” He asks.

“Nah, I was just thinking of something.” I say before tasting my ice cream. “Wahh delicious.” I said as my lips leave the cold treat to digest it’s taste.

“Truly is.” He says up on his own treat.

“What would you like to do next?” He asks as he takes a bite on his cone. Wow he’s one fast eater.

“Hmm.. I am not sure, anything in mind?” I ask back.

“Well… We have tried their rides already, how about games? Wanna win something?” He grins and I remembered the time I spent with han on the arcade and winning prizes—Alright. I should stop thinking about him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter