Epilogue

The Story of an NBSB Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

“The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.”

2016….

Another year has passed and my 2015 was surely a year that’s unforgettable and full of experiences I never really imagined I would even experience, full of people I am really happy that came to my life and returned to my life.

Last year also marked the end of me being the love bridge of the class since everyone was focused on my love life and how everything got twisted and stuff and speaking of which, remember Soojung? Jung Soojung, the girl Sehun used—well sort of used to make me jealous and actually lose interest in him? Well guess what, she’s now dating Chanyeol. Can you believe it? Even I couldn’t at first, who would have thought that my playboy bestfriend would actually fall this time for real for a girl head over heels. No wonder he was so busy the past months. While Seulgi, well I found out who the guy she has problems with was, turns out he’s in the same dance crew. It’s Kai, and her cousin is the new transferee a year lower than us. I hope she’ll be able to overcome those problems this year.

“Ms. Bae! Mind getting into work already? We wouldn’t want Ms. Lee to see us playing around instead of practicing.” Sehun says chuckling as he stands in front of me.

“Pfft. Fine but just a minute, I’ll just save something.” I say smiling cheekily.

So it turns out that Sehun will be my partner for a lifetime…. Well in dancing ofcourse, Ms. Lee paired us last year, and I got paired with him which I am totally fine with and so is with him but not with one person. Han, he’s still irritated with the fact that he’s my dancing partner. He even insisted on talking to our trainer to ask to make me a solo dancer or something else but I asked for him not to since Ms. Lee’s temper would be really scary. And speaking of which I’ll be right back.

“Irene faster!” Sehun whispers shout as I quickly set my laptop on sleep and jump next to him to pretend I was practicing.

“Is everyone around?” Ms. Lee asks as soon as she enters the dance room.

“Yes!” We all answered in chorus.

“Great, there’ll be no breaks for today we’ll have a full hour rehearsals and as soon as I see improvement I’ll let you all go early.  Understood?” She asks.

“Yes Ma’am!” In chorus we cheer.

“Now let’s get movin’!” She plugs in her ipod and we started swaying to the beat.

As she promised we were dismissed earlier than usual, I grab my things and move out of the gym towards the lounge where I would wait for Han.

“Hey Baby doll.” Someone calls out and I quickly turned to see who it was, and I was right. Han stands in front of me, his brown eyes locks with mine. I smile as I walk closer to him.

“Wow you’re fast. I was just about to send you a message.” I say as I hand him my bag which he’s taking.

He pecks my forehead and sets his arms behind me, leading me to walk to the car park. “Well what can I say? I am always ready.” He winks.

“Psh. Yeah right.” I roll my eyes chuckling.

“How’s rehearsals?” He asks.

“Everything went well, Sehun and I got confused in the liftings but we’re good.” I say taking a sip on the drink he handed me. He frowns as he closes the door for me and head to the other side for him to enter the car.

“You’re doing liftings with him? Didn’t I tell you I don’t like you dancing with other guys?” He says as he cross his arms and pout like a little kid. Ugh could this guy get even cuter?

“Aw is someone jealous hmm?” I tease poking his cheeks and he puffs it.

“Yes and that someone needs a kiss.” He taps his lips before looking at me to pout again.

“What if I don’t give it to you?” I tease.

He frowns. “Then you’re not getting any for a week.” He sulks.

“Hmm I could live with that? Could you?” I grin mischievously.

He remains silent for a moment, thinking. “Ugh I hate it when you get around me like that.” He whines.

I stick my tongue out but then he bit it and pulled me into a short kiss.

“Yah! Stealing kisses is not allowed!” I whined this time.

“Heh. Being flirty and actually winning is my thing baby, yours is whining and being cute so hush before I get in the mood and we won’t be able to go anywhere.” He gets closer to me whispering seductively in my ears causing shivers down my spine.

“Han, some students might see us.” I whisper trying to push him back to his seat.

He smirks. “So behave baby girl.” He pokes my nose.

I snickered. So we got to the restaurant and ordered food and like the usual days hang out all day like we usually do, before getting me back home. Han decided to quit football, well not entirely but the competitions. He finally told his dad about it and what he truly like to do and it turned out well, he accepted it and now Han’s living on his own decisions. Though he plays from time to time purely for his satisfaction.

“I have a surprise for you tomorrow Joohyun-ah.” He says as he stops by my front gate.

“What is it?” I ask curiously.

“I can’t tell you, if I do it won’t be a surprise anymore right?” He grins and pecks my forehead before unbuckling my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter