Chapter 13

The Story of an NBSB Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Soundtrack: Sorry – Justin Bieber

“People make mistakes, learn how to forgive and forget.”

I still owe seulgi an apology and a story at the same time. I’m sure that girl will be sulking and nagging about how I just left her like that yesterday. But I am sure she’ll eventually forgive she can’t stand getting mad at me as much as I can’t with her. So after my last class I called her to ask where she is.   

“Yes, miss someone who left me hanging?” She answered right away. I just chuckled a bit.

“Please I am sorry, forgive me already.” I jokingly pleaded.

“NO!” She fiercely said but then laughed. “Where are you?” She asks.

“Looking for you.” I said chuckling.

“Alright, I am here in the 3rd floor inside the library come pick me up with a cup of coffee.” She says and we both laughed.

“Aye Aye Mademoiselle.” I said jokingly.

“Faster.” She demands.

“Coming!” We both hanged up and I went to where she is but not after stopping by the vending machine to get her a canned coffee.

As I look around the library I spot her there reading. Smiling I quickly sat in front of her.

“Here’s your canned coffee your highness.” I say.

She smiles and takes it. “Thank you peasant.” She says and we laughed earning us a look from the librarian so we hushed down.

“Chanyeol’s on the way.” She says.

“Oh wow he’s finally free?” I mock in surprise. That guy has been missing in action for the past days.

“I know right?” We chuckled and we talked about random stuff first, we decided to wait for chanyeol before I start my oh so problematic life so I won’t have to repeat it.

After a few minutes he finally arrived.

“Hey girls.” He says and slips into a seat next to seulgi then he turns to me. “I heard Han guy is your brother’s mortal enemy in football.” He says.

I sighed. “Yeah he is.” I said.

“Then that means my boy might get a higher chance on you! Heh!” He proudly said.

“Umm..” I scratch my head.

Then the two suddenly looked at me curiously.

“Don’t tell me…”

“Are you…”

The two stated in unison.

“Wait guys. Let me talk first.” I said then turned to seulgi.

“Right, Sorry about leaving you all of a sudden a while ago. You see, Lay is… Han’s Cousin.” I said and I can see the surprise in the faces of the two.

“Really?! Wow no wonder he has connection around.” Seulgi says.

“Yeah.” Chanyeol agreed while nodding.

“So so so… the continuation of the story?” Seulgi eagerly asks.

“Wait what story? Start from the start!” Chanyeol whines.

“Ugh this is why you shouldn’t be leaving us and not showing up for how many days. Tsk.” Seulgi says knocking his head.

“SHHHHHH!” The librarian hushes us and we bowed in apology.

“Alright fine.” So I gave him a brief intro about the so called date I had with sehun then went straight to the middle of it till the end. And through my story telling I can see the surprise in the two’s face and in the end Seulgi seems happy while chanyeol seems a little disappointed.

“So it’s really him you like huh?” He asks and I nodded.

“But what about your brother?” Seulgi asks.

I sighed. “I don’t know to be honest, he still isn’t talking to me nor Lu Han. And I badly want to talk to him and apologize.” I confessed.

The three of us were left silent for a moment.

“How do I win a man’s heart to forgive me?” I asked then we both turned to Chanyeol indicating we want his idea on it.

“Amm well…” He scratches his head. “I am pretty simple, I want the girl I like or someone special to me to try and try and never stop until she wins my heart again if ever what she did hurt me really bad. Plus it shows that if you don’t give up you’re sincere and you want them back badly.” He says shrugging.

“Hmm.. that’s true. I’d want that too. Plus some chocolate and bear bribes.” Seulgi says and we both chuckled before I slouch on the table sighing.

“How to win your heart back Han?” I ask out in the air.

---

The next day as soon as I woke up, I tried calling him again. The phone continuously rings but he doesn’t answer. Pfft. This guy is playing so hard to get. I dialed once again and again and again… I think I am on my 15nth try right now, and finally someone picked up!!!

“Hello? Han?” I quickly started.

“Hello?” What I heard suddenly had my tummy dropping. It was a female’s voice.

“Hello? What do you need with Hannie?” Wow. Did I hear that right? She called him Honey? An English endearment?

Not having a heart to reply to her I dropped the phone call. Wow… I feel like my heart is breaking in pieces.

But wait I should stop assuming, what if it’s just his bestfriend? Or probably his sister? Or… Oh god I badly need to talk to him.

I whine and rolled on my bed back and forth.

Damn, Why do you have this kind of effect on me Lu Han?

Then my phone rang and I quickly looked at the caller’s ID in hope it was him… sadly it wasn’t. It’s Xiao’s Mom.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hello young miss, I already sent out a delivery of the flowers you ordered.” She says.

“Ah, thank you so much.” I said.

“You’re welcome. I hope you’ll like it.” She says and I smiled.

“I surely will.”

Then the call ended. I peek out of the window as I hear a noise outside, I saw the flower delivery. So the flowers are here, then my attention turned to the guy delivering it. Why does it seem like luhan. He’s wearing an oversized hoodie, with a cap covering half his face so I couldn’t really see it. Or I might be imagining things again since, I miss him badly ugh.

I turned back to my bed to brainstorm some more on what to do with luhan. Then an idea hit me. I quickly dialed Lay’s phone to get his schedule from him.

As soon as finding out he’s in the field practicing, I quickly made my way in the bathroom to take a shower and dressed up heading towards where he is.

As soon as I got there, I can see all of them getting really sweaty and tired. Wow their training is really no joke. I watch some more before heading towards their locker room.

“Hello there.” I say to the guy with big tummy whose back is turned. Their coach.

“What are you doing here miss?” He asks with a raised eyebrow.

“Don’t you remember me?” I asked.

I can see him getting curious but then trying to recall. “You’re the girl in the game earlier right? Lu’s girlfriend and Minho’s sister?” He asks.

And I nodded. He suddenly laughed.

“Wow such a life this boy has.” He shakes his head. “Anyway their training will be over soon, just wait there then.” He says and waved bye going out on the field. So I sat on the bench to wait for him.

I heard noises nearing the locker room so I quickly stood up. I even overheard him and his coach.

“By the way your girlfriend is inside.” His coach said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter