Chapter 7

The Story of an NBSB Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

“Sometimes it’s not the pain that makes you suffer, but your own negative thoughts that makes things seem worse.”

I came in to my room with my anger boiling up on me. What is he up to again? Acting all concern and jealous boyfriend—whatif he really was jealous? I slapped myself lightly to wake up from my illusions, I should stop this before I get myself hurt again. Ugh. I shake my head and dropped my stuff on the bed before taking my phone out and stare at it.

Han.

He was actually good looking… I sat on the edge of my bed and recalled his face. He has a blonde hair, he’s pretty masculine, his nose is nice and his lips is cute but it gets even hotter when he smirks—okay what the hell am I saying? But really he looks hot like that you can’t blame me though sehun is… I shake my head repeatedly stop that. Though there’s something in his eyes… it seems so familiar to me, like I’ve seen them before... like I’ve stared at him before but that’s not possible I’ve just seen him in the game. I must be imagining stuff. I had a lot of fun with him a while ago, and I am glad he actually knows how to get through me, or my sometimes rude façade. I chuckled to myself then opened my phone scrolling and checking it out. Hmm.. nothing seems to have changed. Then I opened the gallery and saw tons of pictures of beautiful sceneries and one picture caught me, it was him seated on the sand with some weird writings on the sand and it’s in mandarin. Ugh I should have listened well so I’ll be able to translate this.

希望你在这里。

As I was about to put my phone own when it beeped, a message from him. I quickly opened it and smiled upon reading it.

“I had a great time with you Joohyun-ah, hope to have more in the future. Goodnight. ;)” But then something caught my eyes. It was his saved name on my phone.

My Knight and Shining Armor ❤

Another Message notification caught my eye. It was from Sehun... My eyes grew. 

"Wanna see a movie with me later?" 6:38 p.m.

Ugh- I shouldn't have scold at him a while ago... but he started it. Why didn't han tell meW about the message? Ughhh. Why is he messing up with my mind and heart? Maybe I should apologize to him later.

I turned back to Han's message and  scoffed then shook my head as I type a reply and sent it before heading to the bathroom for a cleanup.

 “Knight and Shining Armor? Yeah right, Goodnight. : ) ”

After my shower, I dialed Sehun's number. I can't wait till tomorrow i need to talk to him now. It's 2 a.m. midnight but i still feel the need to talk to him. He didn't answer. I frowned then check my window if his lights are still on and they were so i texted him that i'll be meeting him outside their porch.

I waited for a few minutes and he came out.

"Hey." I said smiling weakly.

"Hey." He said with a straight face. I guess he's mad.

"Can we talk?" I ask him and he just nods sitting on the steps of the front yardand i did the same too.

"So... I am sorry for how i acted earlier." I said. "And for not replying  to your message I-- wasn't able to read it till now." I said honestly.

"It's fine. What you said was right anyway. I was just asked by your brother and about the text... I was just bored and I needed something to do to kill time but it's alright i found something more interesting and better to do." He said and shrugged... i don't know but what he said kinda hurts me. like i was just needed when he's bored. 

"I see." I said softly.

"By the way don't think weird or anything else. I am not interested in you." He said and stood up.

Wow. That just stab my heart deeply like-- i was shot by a gun. This hurts so much i can feel my eyes close to tears. I scoffed and stood up too. 

"I didn't expect you to be though." I said sounding a bit horse. 

"Good." He said then left me there. Without a Goodnight or a Goodbye... What was that for?

Full of Anger and hurt feelings i went back to my house and cried my heart out.

---

“Someone help me! Please!” I cried… while screaming and looking at the lake if he was still there. Then I ran out to where the people are to call for help.

I bolted up from the bed and found myself drowning in my tears and sweat. My brother also came running towards my room.

“Yah! Are you alright?” He asks quickly as he found me sitting on my bed crying, he quickly hugged me and rubs on my back.

The next day I got up not feeling a really good morning since I wasn’t able to sleep last night, And why would that be? It’s because of him… Sehun. I couldn’t get him off my mind and what just happened before I went inside the house. Another thing was my dream…. I shake my head to remove them from my mind and took a deep breath before getting on the bus. As I look at the last row where the empty seats were I spotted sehun looking at me. Biting my lips I walk towards him then sat on the opposite sit across him. He just looks away and I did the same but then I watched his reflection in the window. I miss him… I missed how we get to school together every day and how inseparable we used to be now we’re just like strangers. I was distracted by my phone suddenly ringing.

Oppaa is sooo cuteee! Really Really Really Cute!~~~ WTH. Everyone’s gazes turns to me as my phone rings. Han. I glared at my phone as I watch his caller name flash on the screen. He changed my ringtone. I quickly slide to answer.

“YAH! What did you do to my ringtone?” I whispered shout at him through the phone but he didn’t answer, instead he laughed at me. Mean .

“YAH!” I frowned.

“What? Did you like it?” He teasingly asked.

“NO! You sound like a dying seal.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Liar! I bet you enjoyed listening to it—with everyone’s eyes on you.” He said and I can imagine him grinning like an idiot.

“Crazy really. You knew I was in the bus don’t you.” I said through gritted teeth.

“Yes, I saw you I was about to get on and tease you but then that would mean me missing my bus and I have an early schedule so yeah. You should tell me your schedule for me to entertain you in the morning so you wouldn’t have to frown.” He said chuckling lightly.

“No. Never, that would mean me having a bug every morning and won’t give me peace.” I said, I can just imagine my mornings really un-peaceful with him teasing me every now and then.

“Pfft. Then be it, I still have my ways and get your schedule baby girl.” He smirked. Well I didn’t really see it but by the way he talks I can imagine it.

“Baby girl? Ew just get on your bus already and go to school.” I said.

“I already am.” He said.

“Are you—“ I was cut off when suddenly someone pulled off my phone from my ears.

“I—Yah!” I look to who it was… Sehun.

“We’re already here.” He coldly said before ending the call and dropping it in my lap.

I just stare at him and he stares back before he grabs my wrist and pulls me up to walk with him. I was left with no choice but to grab my phone and stand up following him. We walk to school with him holding me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter