Chapter 3

If I End Up With You

Chapter 3


 

 

It’s Monday today and as always, you aren’t ready for school.

 

You are in your proper uniform looking fine and neat with your black leather bag pack. You are holding one of your calculus book and your phone on your other hand.

 

The dinner you had last time with the elders was okay. It was okay in the sense that it was just a normal dinner like the ones before.

 

You chuckled lightly remembering how Jungkook’s dad reminded him that he should take his studies seriously now cause it's for the sake of his own future. You can’t even remember how many times Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes during the whole meal. He really tried to behave and act good in front of both of your parents and it made him look pathetically funny to watch.

 

 

Walking your way to the school bus stop, you passed by the Jeon Residence. It took you a while to decide if you’ll knock and ask Jungkook to go to school with you this morning or not.  But you know Jungkook so well; Of course he won’t go to school early or on time.

 

“He’s probably still swimming on his own saliva in dreamland.” You imagined.  

 

 

You lazily stood on the waiting shed.

 

After a couple of minutes, your school bus arrived and you walked in like a lifeless being. You really hate early classes especially if it’s related to math. Math and Mornings doesn’t really match.

 

You got your favorite seat on the back, sitting comfortably with your book on your lap. You involuntarily remembered the times when you and Jungkook always go to school together during grade school. There were never quiet mornings for the both of you.

 

You slightly smile missing those days.

 

 

You leaned your back on the seat when the bus stopped on another shed. You were busy daydreaming when someone took a seat beside you. You didn’t budge to glance to know who it is. You’re sure it’s one of your schoolmates or whatever. You don’t care.

 

The bus started to move again. You are mentally praying in your head that your calculus professor won’t go to class today. A free cut in the morning is a good time to continue your disturbed sleep.

 

 

You gasped when the bus suddenly hit on a bump.

Your thick math book fell down and it was like a sign that you shouldn’t be wishing for anything impossible. You lightly sighed as you lean down to reach for your book.

 

You were about to get it when suddenly a foot blocked your hand. You’re eyes widen as you saw how your book was kicked under the seats.

 

“Who the hell-“ You look up to see who’s the owner of this troublesome foot.

 

You saw a familiar face sleeping soundly with earphones on his ears. His arms are crossed hugging his black bag pack; it wasn’t like yours but it's close enough.

 

You don’t know him but you’re sure you already saw him somewhere, at school to be exact.

 

You stared at his calm face for a moment before remembering your book.

 

You thought that if this foot was only owned by a jerk named Jungkook then you won’t have second thoughts on stepping on it hard or to cut it off of his leg if possible.

 

You tried to calm down.

You slowly lowered yourself down and stretched your arms below the seats. You tried your best to reach for your book and thank heavens it wasn’t too far away so you got it easily.

 

 

After you dust off your book, you turned your head to the guy on your side.

 

“If only you weren’t sleeping, you’re probably be yelping in pain now.” You told him knowing that he won’t hear you anyway so you didn’t bother to lower your voice.

 

You sit properly again and waited for the bus to enter your school.

 

 

You look at your phone. You hesitated for a minute before unlocking your phone then tapped in a text message.

 

____________________

To: Rudolph
My fingers are itching to update your parents for a Jungkook-skipping-classes report.
____________________

 

 

You smirked after you hit send. You can imagine how he will react to your message.

 

 

 

As the bus stopped on the parking lot, you ready yourself to stand and get out.

 

But to your surprise, someone spoke on your side making you hold on to your seat.

 

 

“I wasn’t informed that I’d probably be in pain this morning.”

 



You slowly look at him, the guy beside you.

 

His eyes were in front, not giving any attention to your presence.

 

You gulped nervously. You look around and you saw that the others were already off the bus.

 

“A-are you talking to me?” You looked back at him and asked shyly.

 

He didn’t spoke. He hanged one of the straps of his bag pack on his shoulder. You just watched him.

 

He stood up. You witness how he slightly smirks.

 

“I’ll ready myself to yelp next time.”

 

His words made your jaw dropped. It made you feel weak too.

 

“Y-you heard me-“ You cut your words when he walked out from the bus, leaving you behind.

 

You stood up immediately and watch his back. He turned to face the bus doors then he unexpectedly look back at you. He lightly shook his head and chuckle before going out.

 

“Holy cow.” You grunted as you realize what just happened then you immediately ran off.

 

You felt ashamed and humiliated to a freaking stranger.

 

 

 

As you stepped out from the bus, you automatically look for that stranger. You saw him heading to a group of boys.

 

You watched them from a far.

 

 

You know their group. They are quite popular in your school but you aren’t aware of their names. The only thing you know about them is that they’re on the higher year.

 

 “V!” One of the boys shouted when he saw the guy walking towards them. They all cheered.

 

“V?” You mumbled and thought if it is their way of greeting or something else.

 

They high fived and fist bump when he finally got near them, a sign that they’re really close to each other.

 

He sat beside the blonde guy. He slightly shook his head to fix his bangs.

You were too engrossed watching his every move when suddenly your eyes met his.

 

You look away immediately and cursed inside your head.

 

He obviously caught you looking at him. You wanted to sink now because he might be thinking that you’re interested to him or worse, he might be thinking of you as a random stalker or weirdo in this school.

 

 

You slowly walk away and tried not to look back at him.

 

But because of your curiosity you glance back at their spot. You’re forehead creased wondering how on earth they disappeared in just a blink of an eye.

 

 

Suddenly you heard the morning bell rang. You heave a sigh.

 

 

“Way to start your Monday morning, Sunmi.” You told yourself then rolled your eyes in irritation.

 

 

“Just forget it.” You said trying to bury this embarrassing moment at the back of your mind.

 

You just mentally wished you won’t bump into that stranger ever again even to his group of friends. He might be sharing everything to them by now and you’re sure that they’re laughing at your stupidity.

It’s really embarrassing, so embarrassing that you literally wanted to be swallowed by the ground.

 

You tried to remember their faces so you’d know who to avoid for a week or so.

 

 

You’re now walking on the pathway when your phone beeped. You immediately smirk when you saw from whom the message is from.

 

____________________

From: Rudolph
Do you want your lovely fingers gone?

____________________

 

 

You laugh reading his text. It’s really a pleasure for you to piss him anytime, anywhere. It lightly help you to forgot about what happened between you and the guy in the school bus.

 

You entered your classroom. You smiled and greeted some of your classmates before taking your seat at the back.

 

You were going to tap your reply to Jungkook when suddenly the door opened and revealed a monster, I mean your calculus teacher.

 

You hide your phone under your table and sent a reply.

 

____________________

To: Rudolph
Get your in class now, Idiot. I don’t have any excuse for you anymore.

____________________

 

 

It only took a minute before you received a reply.

 

 

____________________

From: Rudolph
And I thought you’re smart.

____________________

 

 

You gritted your teeth seeing his reply. You wanted to curse out loud but your professor is already talking in front. Indeed, Jungkook is really good in terms of insulting you.

 

You started tapping a reply when the teacher called you.


“Yes, ma’am?” You stood up and asked. You hide your phone at your back.

 

“Where's Jeon Jungkook?” She asked you. All eyes are on you now.

 

“Do I look like a jerk-keeper?” You sarcastically said in your mind. You wanted to answer that to your professor but unlike Jungkook, you have manners.

 

So to save that jerk’s , you tried your best to act worried and sad. You used your great acting skills to fool them that something came up, thus resulted to Jungkook's absence in class and it is valid to give him a consideration.

 

The professor nodded and believed that it was all real. She even told you to help Jungkook catch up with your lessons and write notes for him. As a sign of respect and for the sake of your good record and grades, you nodded and obeyed.

 

You rolled your eyes when you finally sat down.

 

This always happens not only in this class but almost all of your classes with him. They always think that you know every Jungkook’s where abouts or whatever. It’s stressing you out often.

 

 

____________________

To: Rudolph
You owe me again, .

____________________

 

 

After you sent a reply, you began taking down notes patiently impatient.

 

 


 

Author's Note: 

Hi to my awesome subscribers!

Again, your subscriptions, upvotes and comments are highly appreciated.

- btsvbabylove