Chapter 1

If I End Up With You

 

Chapter 1


 

 

You directed your dull gaze at your wall clock hanging on your cream-colored wall. It's already 7 o'clock in the evening and still there is no sign of that one hell of a jerk. You checked your phone again for the hundredth time and as you expected, there is still no message or call from him.

"Useless phone." You mumbled in annoyance.

You buried your face on your soft pillow as you lay back down on your comfy white bed. You cannot believe he is not showing up till now.


Yes, you knew this is not the first time he is late at times like this; but you are still hoping that even for once he'll show up on time. It seems like punctuality is excluded in his vocabulary.

You grunted while you punch your mattress hard. You cannot help not to think of malicious and unwanted thoughts while waiting in vain.


"He is absolutely dead if he's hanging out with a cheap girl again." You muttered through gritted teeth.


Suddenly, you heard someone cursed out of nowhere. You immediately got up from your bed and peeked at your mini terrace that is connected to your room. There you saw your rope-ladder moving.

You rolled your eyes knowing that he is finally here; at last. You stood up and crossed your arms, waiting for him to get up from the ladder.

And there goes his head peeking at you with a devilish smile plastered on his lips. You glared at his freaking expression.

When he finally got up, he shakes off some dust from his pants before continuing to walk in to your room.

You gave him a questioning and irritated look while you tap your foot on the floor. He chuckled at you and asked. "What's up?"

You raised a brow at him and spoke.

"Really, Jungkook? You are going to ask me ‘what’s up’." Your words full of sarcasm.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before he abruptly thrown himself to your soft bed. Your eyes slowly narrowed as you watch him lay down there comfortably.

"Oh c'mon, Sunmi. Don't start nagging at me like my mom always do." He said in his bored tone.

"Oh, shut up!" You grab a pillow and threw it hard towards his poop face. He yelped lightly when it hit him right on his face.

You bite your lower lip to prevent yourself on laughing out loud while he's rubbing his slightly red nose.

"Go on. Laugh." Jungkook said annoyed.

"Ha-ha-ha. That's what you get for keeping me waiting, Rudolph."

"At least I came, right?" He pointed out and rolled his eyes again at you. Of course, you rolled your eyes back at him too.

"So let me guess...” You trailed off. “You are out with those cheap girls again, aren't you?" You asked a matter of fact.

Jungkook’s lips smirked and you already got the answer to your question just by seeing it. You rolled your eyes again as you took a seat at your swivel chair then you crossed your arms.


"When will you learn to grow up?" You asked him hysterically.

Jungkook sat up and leaned his back on the bed's headboard. He looked at you straight in the eyes and it made you feel quite uneasy. His eyes are really captivating at times and you admit that. Realizing that it’s an unnecessary thought, you shook your head lightly.


"And when will you learn to have fun and enjoy life?" He retorted arrogantly back at you. You scoffed which made him laughed after.

"Oh dear Sunmi, you are a teenager just like me. You’re supposed to enjoy the most beautiful moment in life." He said in his smart tone and it is like he shared one of his principles in life which you should be thankful for.

"Stop talking nonsense, Jeon."

He chuckled which added fire to your annoyance.

"Does he really think hitting on every random hot yet cheap girl every night is how he's going to enjoy his life as a teenager?!" You mentally shouted inside your mind.

"No wonder you never had a boyfriend." He mumbled to himself but you heard it clearly, making you vex.

"What did you just say?!" You asked in a high tone.

He acted like he is covering his plump lips and mouthed softly. "Oops."


Your temper started to boil. Surprisingly, this jerk in front of you always hits the right nerves on the spot just to infuriate and trigger your anger. You crumpled your fist tight while throwing dagger looks at him. You asked yourself again on how the hell your sweet and gentleman childhood friend transformed into a monster slash beast.

"Hey calm down, Sunmi. I was just kidding." Jungkook said and flashed you a mocking smile while his eyes are still fixed on you.

You sternly stare at him with your dark and knitted brows. You are mentally planning on how to strangle him now without getting caught by anyone, especially the nearby neighbors.

"Planning to kill me again, huh?" He asked while brushing his hair using his right hand.

You stood up, ready to attack him without hesitation. He's still looking at you while you clench your teeth.

Before you can take any step closer, he blurted out.

"Don't worry, if no one will end up with you..."

 

 

You were sure this is another insult from his stupid mouth so you grasp your fist tighter.

 

 

 

And right after you took a step, Jungkook continued his sentence.

 

"I will."

 


 

 

Author's Note:
This is my 2nd fanfiction story here on Asianfanfics.
I hope you will support and like it until the end!

Your subscriptions, upvotes and comments are highly appreciated! 

- btsvbabylove