Chap 8

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                        So, after they all packed their beach stuffs, they all went inside the car, of course Baekhyun and Jessica had a fight for shot gun. But at the end Baekhyun won this time, it actually went like this...............

Baekhyun: "You always get shotgun, so it my turn now!!"

Jessica: "Why??? Why do you want shotgun?? That's my territory, NOT yours!!!"

Baekhyun smirks, then comes closer to her, leans his mouth to her left ear...

Baekhyun: *whispers* "I'll tell everyone, specially Luhan hyung, that you like him...........as a man."

Jessica: *eyes widens* -whispers back- "W-what are you t-talking about??."  

Baekhyun: -mimics her way of talking- "Y-you know w-what i am t-talking about." *still smirking*

Luhan: -inside the car- "Are you guys done fighting??"

Yeah, they were all inside the car, waiting for them to finish fighting.

Jessica: *sigh* "FINE!!!" *glares at him* "You win this time" -goes inside the car and sits beside Sehun-

Baekhyun: *grins in victory* 'Miss jung, you are in my trap now' -gets inside the car, sits beside Luhan-

Luhan: -looks at him confused- "Why are you here??"

Baekhyun: "Oh, you see, Jessica found a new bestie now"

Jessica: *eyes widen* "What??"

Luhan: -raises his eyebrow- "Really??"

Sehun: -looks at Jessica excitedly- "REALLY???"

Jessica: -looks at him annoyed- "NO!!" -looks at Luhan- "Oppa, just" *sigh* "Please start driving."

Luhan: "OK!" -starts driving- "I donno what made baek win this time."

Baekhyun: *smirks* -looks at Jessica through the rear view mirror- "OH! You have no idea."

Throughout the ride, Jessica kept thinking, how did Baekhyun find out that she likes Luhan? Is Baek gonna be a huge boundary between her and Luhan?? She then remembers about the nightmare she had, where Baek ruined her wedding with Luhan. She looks up and sees Baekhyun still looking at her with that annoying smirk that she wanna punch at so badly.

At the beach, Baek, Kai and Sehun went straight to the water first, the took of their top while running then threw it somewhere they didn't care, but Baek made sure to threw it straight on Jessica's face, He is really being evil now.

Luhan: -takes Baek's shirt off Sica's head-

Jessica: -clungs to Luhan's arm- "Oppa!! Please take me with you to Busan!!!"

Luhan: *sigh* "I wish i could, but allowed, Sorry" :(

Jessica: *sighs sadly* 'there goes my last hope :/"

Yuri: "Come on!!! Lets build sand castle like we used to"

Tiffany: "We are not kids anymore Yuri!!"

Sunny: -looks at Tiffany- "You used to love building sand castles Fany!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter