Chap 21

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Jessica was looking at herself in her full length mirror. She was wearing the outfit Baekhyun bought for her, more like forced to. It was a cute outfit, black mini skirt, black net leggings, black ankle boots, lavender cropped loose sweater and a chic light golden loop scarf.

She smiled at her appearance, the scarf matching with her blonde hair looked satisfying. Her wavy hair was down and combed neatly. After giving one last touch up on her face, she grabbed her black purse and walked out of her room. Once she was about to reach the door, a voice suddenly stopped her

“Where do you think you are going young lady??”

Jessica: *sighs* -turns around and looks at him- “Of course!! Why did I forget that I have to deal with you??” –she asks sarcastically-

Baekhyun: -walks to her while raising an eye brow- “You still didn’t answer my question!!”

Jessica: -sighs and pauses- “Out!!”

Baekhyun: “Duh!! I can see that!! “

Jessica: “Then why are you asking??”

Baekhyun: “Why are you going out without my permission??”

Jessica: “Do I even have to??”

Baekhyun: “Of course!! Are you running away again??”

Jessica: -grits her teeth- “None of your business!!”

Baekhyun: “As a matter of fact IT IS My business!! I am your guardian now!!”

Jessica: -scoffs- “So what?”

Baekhyun: “I am not gonna let you out now, especially with that outfit you are wearing!!”

Jessica: “What is wrong with this outfit??”

Baekhyun: -exclaims- “I bought this outfit for you!!”

Jessica: “So what??”

Baekhyun: -pauses for a while- “So…..uh..so-“ –gets interrupted when something horned outside-

Jessica: “Oh! That is my ride!! Gotta go!!” –opens the door and walks out-

Baekhyun: -follows her out- “Who are you gonna ride with??” –looks at the guy sitting on his bike in front, and immediately recognizes him- “Kim Taehyung??”

Taehyung: -gives him a salute while smirking- “Anneyong Sunbae!!” –greeting him mockingly-

Baekhyun: -eyes widens, and grabs Jessica’s hand stopping her- “You are not going anywhere with him!!”

Jessica: “Why not?? What did he ever do to you anyway??”

Baekhyun: -pulls her somewhere further from Taehyung- *whispers* “Are you gonna date him now?? I thought you like Luhan hyung!!!”

Jessica: -blushes while glaring at him- “Its not a date!!! We are just gonna hangout, that’s it!!”

Baekhyun: “What is the difference??? A girl and a guy hanging out together, isn’t that a date??? Look Sooyeon, he only wants to be your boyfriend!! What if he asks you to be his girlfriend???”

Jessica: -raises his hand in front of his face to stop him- “Stop thinking ridiculous things!! Whatever he wants to do with me is my business, you don’t have to care about it. Why don’t you be like you were before? Not caring about me!!”

Baekhyun: -exclaims loudly- “What do you mean I never cared about you before?? I have been always caring about you till now!!!”

His exclaim made her froze at her spot. Baekhyun was breathing heavily and looking angrily at her. Taehyung felt the tension in the air on them, so he horns his bike to snap them out. Jessica quietly went to Taehyung, grabbing the helmet he gave her, sat behind him while wearing the helmet without glancing at Baekhyun. Taehyung drove the bike away from the house, leaving a frustrated Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: -shakes his head at him- “Oh! How I hate that kid!!!” –turns around to walk back to the house, but stoped when someone yelled his name-

“Baek!!!”

Baekhyun: -turns around- “Yeol?? What are you doing here??”

Chanyeol: “What?? Can’t I just hang out with my best friend??”

Baekhyun: -raises his eyebrow-

Chanyeol: ……………”And Yuri?”

Baekhyun: -rolls his eyes- “Lets get inside!!”

Chanyeol: -while walking with him to the house- “Guess what dude??? I found out who punched your locker!!”

Baekhyun: -sighs- “I don’t care about It anymore Yeol!! Right now I’m dealing with a heavy situation here!!”

Chanyeol: “Oh!!” –nods understandingly then shrugs- “I thought Kim Taehyung punching your locker would interest you!!”

Baekhyun: -stops at his spot, looks at him- “What did you say??”

Chanyeol: “uh..I thought Kim Taehyung punching your locker would interest you??”

Baekhyun: “KIM TAEHYUNG???” –grabs his collar shaking him madly- “YOU SAID KIM TAEHYUNG PUNCHED MY LOCKER??”

Chanyeol: -getting shook- “Yah! Yah! Baek!! Calm down will ya??”

Baekhyun: -stops shaking him, and breathes heavily- “You sure he punched it??”

Chanyeol: “Yes!!! I even have evidence!!!

Baekhyun: -eyes sparkles- “YOU EVEN HAVE EVIDENCE????”

Chanyeol: -gets freaked out at this- “Uhh…Yeah!”

Baekhyun: -heads lock  him and ruffles his hair- “Damn Yeol!! I am so proud to call you my brother in law!!”

Chanyeol’s neck started to hurt since Baekhyun is short.

Chanyeol :”Ow!! Dude!! You don’t want me to wear plaster on my neck in my wedding right???”

Baekhyun: -stops what he is doing- “Sorry man!! Come one lets go!!” –walks back out-

Chanyeol: -follows him confused- “Where??

Baekhyun: “To ruin someone’s date!!”

Chanyeol: -raises his eyebrow- “Whose??”

Baekhyun: “Taehyung and Jessica’s date!!”

Chanyeol: “Whoa!! They are dating?? Never knew she is interested in that type of guy!!”

Baekhyun: -stops walking- “She is not interested on him!! HE is interested on her!!”

Chanyeol: “But what about Yuri??”

Baekhyun: “May be next time Yeol!! Right now I am hella mad!!”

Chanyeol: -sighs- “So what are we gonna do??”

Baekhyun: –points to the ground- “Look there is his bike tracks!! Why don’t we follow it?” –about to follow-

Chanyeol: -stops him- “Or you could track her phone and find out where she is right now!!”

Baekhyun: “OH!! Good idea man!!!” –grins at him proudly-

He takes his phone out and tracks her number, seconds of searching they found out where she is right now.

Chanyeol: “They are at the Namsan tower!!”

Meanwhile with Jessica:

She got to admit the she likes where Taehyung took her. She was surprised at first, its been so long she came here. Both of them enjoyed the cable car ride, bought some souvenirs, laughed together, etc….everything that couples do on dates, but for Jessica, it wasn’t a date. Taehyung told her that he would treat her because he was sorry for his weird behaviour. But he didn’t have to take her this far, he could have take her somewhere simple.

After they were done eating, they went to the main part of the tower, where people hangs locks. Jessica was confused why would they have to hang locks here, isn’t it what couples, true friends or someone close do? They weren’t even in that level, then why is he taking her there?? Suddenly Baekhyun’s word came to her mind….

“A girl and a guy hanging out together, isn’t that a date??? Look Sooyeon, he only wants to be your boyfriend!! What if he asks you to be his girlfriend???”

Jessica: -shakes her head- ‘Stop thinking about it Sooyeon!!’

Taehyung: “So Sica!! Which lock do you prefer? The pink one or the golden one?” –shows her both locks-

Jessica: “Uhh…are we gonna do locks too??”

Taehyung: -chuckles at her- “Of course!! What’s the point of coming here if you don’t do locks??

Jessica: -slightly tilts her head- “Isn’t it what close friends or couples do??”

Taehyung: -grins at her silly question- “What do you think are we?? We have been classmates since middle school, moreover we are seatmates!!!”

Jessica: “Still!! We are not that close even!!! We don’t know about each other that much!!”

Taehyung: -smiles at her warmly- “Then lets get to know each other!!”

Jessica: -looks at him with slight enlarging eyes- “Uhh…ok!”

Taehyung: -grins at her- “So both colour is ok?” –shows her the locks again-

Jessica: -smiles at him- “Yeah!”

Taehyung: “I believe girls should pick pink so..” –gives her the pink locker- “Here you go!”

Both of them writes some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter