Chap 19

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, they all arrived in their school. Baekhyun walked towards his locker and stopped in front of it. He frowned at his locker. There was something unusual about it. After staring at it for a while, he suddenly burst out.

 

Baekhyun: “YAH!!!! WHO PUNCHED MY LOCKER???”

 

The students who were around him, got startled at his sudden outburst. They looked at him weirdly. Baekhyun looked around him trying to find who the culprit is, but obviously that’s not possible, so he gave up sighing. A tall guy approached him, putting his right arm on his shoulder.

 

Chanyeol: “Yah! Whats wrong?? Woke up at the wrong side of bed??”

 

Baekhyun: *sigh* “No dude!! Someone punched my precious locker!! And I have no idea who is that person!!”

 

Chanyeol looked at his locker closely, he seems to be examining something. He started to measure the size of the damage on the locker.

 

Baekhyun: -rolls his eyes at him- “You think you will find out the culprit just by looking at the damage??”

 

Chanyeol: -looks at him- “No! But I can tell the culprit’s gender and from which grade!”

 

Baekhyun: -looks at him eyes widen- “Really??? I mean I can tell it’s a male bu-“

 

Chanyeol: -interrupts him- “Exactly! It’s a male!!”

 

Baekhyun: “No Sherlock!!” –rolls his eyes- “But how can you tell he is from which grade??”

 

Chanyeol: “Just look at it closely, we can tell it has been punched, and the shape of the fist looks like its from his right hand. And now, see its size, he is definitely from 11th grade!! AKA from Yuri’s class!!” –grins-

 

Baekhyun: “It still doesn’t explain the fact that how you know he is from grade 11??”

 

Chanyeol: “Yeah! About that……………….only geniuses like me would know this!!” –makes a proud face-

 

Baekhyun: -looks at him like he is the most dumbest person he have ever seen- “Are you serious??”

 

Chanyeol: “Trust me! The guy is 11th grader!! Anyway you found out about Yuri’s ideal type??”

 

Baekhyun: “Yeah! Her ideal type is-“

 

Gets interrupted by the school bell~

 

Baekhyun: -looks at Chanyeol- “Dude!! I’ll tell you this at lunch!! Jinki will be so mad if we are late in class!! Lets go!!” –grabs his hand and rans to the class-

 

Chanyeol: -whines while getting dragged- “Why the bell have to ring now!!!!”

 

With Jessica~

 

She goes inside the class with her friends, and obviously she is a little nervous to look at her seatmate Taehyung, so without even glancing at him, she sat beside him quietly.

 

The class started, the teacher gave them worksheet, that they have to do in class, while the teacher goes out of the class to do his business.

 

When the teacher left, Taehyung took this opportunity to talk to her.

 

Taehyung: -talks softly- “Hey!”

 

Jessica: -stops doing her work and looks at him- *sighs lightly* “What?”

 

Taehyung: “I…just want to apologize for my weird behaviour yesterday!! Sorry!”

 

Jessica: -rolls her eyes at him- “You are always weird!”

 

Taehyung: -starts laughing- “You know me!”

 

The way he was laughing, Jessica used to find it really annoying, but now she don’t know why but it looks adorable.

 

Jessica: -shakes her head at him smiling- “you are forgiven!”

 

Taehyung: -stops laughing and looks at her- “That’s it?”

 

Jessica: -raises her eyebrow at him- “Huh!!”

 

Taehyung: “You are forgiving me just like that??”

 

Jessica just looks at him blankly

 

Taehyung: “Let me take you out tonight!!”

 

Jessica: -widens her eyes at him- “What?”

 

Taehyung: “As an apology, I want to take you out tonight!! Please!!”

 

Jessica : “Uh..you don’t have to!!”

 

Taehyung: “Please!!! Please please please!!! “

 

Jessica was about to say yes, but she suddenly remembered she have to be Yuri’s wing buddy tonight.

 

Jessica: “Oh! Right, I have plans tonight!! So I can’t go out with you ……sorry!!”

 

Taehyung: *sighs sadly* “Can’t the plans be delayed???”

 

Jessica: *smiles apologetically* “No! Sorry!!”……..”May be next time?” –tries to cheer him up-

 

Taehyung: -thinks about it sighing- “Yeah…………next time!”

 

At lunch~

 

Chanyeol: “REALLY?????” –His deep voice boomed in the entire cafeteria-  

 

The students in the cafeteria started to give him weird looks.

 

Baekhyun: -looks around the cafeteria with an embarrassing look on his face- “Dude!! Will you chill?? You know Yuri can be one of the students who is giving you the weird looks right now??”

 

Chanyeol: -eyes widens in realization- “OMG!! Please look around if you can spot her!!”

 

Baekhyun looks around the cafeteria, and sees there is no sign of Yuri, he then looked at the entrance and sees, she just entered with Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny.

 

Baekhyun: -looks back at Chanyeol- “You’re lucky that she just got inside the café!!”

 

Chanyeol: -sighs in relief- …………….-suddenly smiles widely yet creepily- “So! Her ideal type is Tall guy with deep voice??”

 

Baekhyun: “Oh, don’t be too excited!! She was actually referring to Mr Choi!!”

 

Then at instant Chanyeol’s face fell, seconds later turned frightened

 

Baekhyun: “Exactly my reaction!! But don’t worry, she doesn’t have a crush on him anymore! She like funny guys now, not serious guy!!”

 

Chanyeol: -sighs in relief- “Oh thanks to God for making me, tall and funny, and giving me deep voice!!”

 

Baekhyun: “Hmm!!” –nods- “You should actually thank Jessica!! Without her help, I don’t think you would have any future with Yuri!!.............Speaking of which, I have got an idea!!!!

 

Chanyeol concentrated to Baekhyun’s plan seriously, it will be quite difficult.

 

That night~

 

SeKai: “WWHHOOOOOOOOOHOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!” –starts jumping around the house happily-

 

Baekhyun: -tries to stop them from destroying the house- “Guys!!! If you don’t stop jumping around, I’ll cancel it!!”

 

Then at instant, both of the hooligans stoped jumping around and went back to normal.

 

Kai: “I can’t believe we are going to arcade!!!” –grins excitedly-

 

Sehun: “Me too!!!!.............But why are you suddenly sending us there??” –asks Baekhyun with a confused look on his face-

 

Kai: “Yeah…I am curious too!!” –looks at Baekhyun-

 

Baekhyun: “Uh…..don’t you think you guys should go now?? The more early you go the more you can play there!!”

 

Kai: -realization hit him- “OH right!!!” –turns to Sehun- “Sehun-nah!! Kaja!!!”

 

Both Kai and Sehun goes upstairs to their room to change. While Baekhyun sat back at the couch, sighing in relief.

 

Baekhyun: “Two down, and two more to go!!”

 

Few minutes later, Tiffany and Sunny comes down stairs after getting ready.

 

Tiffany: “Oppa we are leaving now!!”

 

Baekhyun: -gets up and goes to them- “Oh! Where are you guys going looking all fancy?? A date?? -acts innocent-

 

Sunny: -smiles happily- “Yeah!! Since we don’t have any homework today, we decided to go on a double date!!”

 

Baekhyun: -smiles back- “OK! Go and have fun!!”

 

After making sure, Kai, Sehun, Tiffany and Sunny left, he quickly goes upstairs and knocks on Jessica’s door. Seconds later she finally opens her door.

 

Baekhyun: “Its time!!”

 

Jessica nods at him and goes to Yuri’s room. She sees Yuri was studying, she raised an eyebrow at her.

 

Jessica: “What are you doing??”

 

Yuri: “Homework!”

 

Jessica: *eyes widen* “What homework??”

 

Yuri: “Work that I do at home!” –looks at her- “That homework!!”

 

Jessica: -sits on her bed- “Oh come on!! We have no homework!! Lets go out!!! Tiffany and Sunny is on their date, Kai and Sehun is at arcade!! That leaves us and Baekhyun!! Lets go out together please!!”

 

Yuri: -thinks about it- “You are right!! OK! Lets hangout tonight!!”

 

Jessica: “Good!” –goes inside Yuri’s closet-

 

Yuri: -raises her eyebrow- “What are you doing??”

 

Jessica: “Trying to find the right outfit for you!!”

 

Yuri: “Whats there to find anyway? I’m gonna wear jeans!!”

 

Jessica: -gives her a frighten look- “No!!

 

Yuri: -gets startled- “Whoa there!! Whats with that look??”

 

Jessica: “Uhm….I just want us to look good tonight!!”

 

Yuri: “Hmm…ok go ahead!!”

 

Jessica keeps searching the right outfit for Yuri, But nothing catches her attention.

 

Jessica: *sighs* “This wont do!!” –grabs Yuri’s arm and drags her to her room-

 

Yuri: “Hey!! Whats wrong?? Slow down will you??”

 

Jessica: “I have a perfect outfit for you!! Come on!!”

 

Yuri: -eyes widen- “Why are you suddenly lending me your outfit??”

 

Jessica: “Uh…..uhm…cause I want to see which outfit of mine looks good on you!”

 

Yuri: “Whats the occasion??”

 

Jessica: -gives her a glare- “Less talking!!”

 

This made Yuri silent

 

After both of them got ready~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter