Chap 36

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok, first things first, this is the end of the story

And I want you guys to keep your tears inside your eyes and read this story for the last time!!

Good luck!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was he thinking?

He knew his plan would be revealed soon, then why did he still do it?

But does he have any choice? He has got so many reasons for this but, will they understand?

He knows it’s not Seohyun’s fault to be careless, she has her life to deal with. Agreeing to his plan was big enough for him. He was grateful.

But what he didn’t know is that, he will be caught in the worst way possible. Out of all people, Baekhyun has to be the one to find out about this mess.

Baekhyun was furious when he found out about this, or may be worst, he felt like a fool, felt betrayed and felt like a loser. Even though Luhan explained his reasons to the young boy, he still didn’t budge.

Luhan knew about Baekhyun’s feelings for someone, he has feelings too. He also knew that he can never make her happy like Baekhyun can. But she was stubborn to realise it, really stubborn. So he got no choice but to act like he doesn’t know about her feelings for him, and pretended to have a girlfriend. He knew he will regret about his decision someday, and it came sooner than he expected. But he didn’t care about that.

Their parents gave him the responsibility to make sure they are alright and happy. And he did, by sacrificing his happiness.

He loved the girl with all his heart, because she was into commitment. Commitment to marry the man she loves. She loved him so much that she wanted to marry him. And he loved the idea of marrying her, but will he make her happy? No!

But Baekhyun can. That guy will do anything to make her happy. He loves her even more than Luhan does.

It took Luhan to turn 13, to realise about her feelings for him. He was happy knowing that. But there was someone else loved her before him, and he can’t ignore that.

It was heart breaking for him to leave them for a week, specially leaving her. Her tears were killing him. He was one step of giving up his college project and stay with her.

But that would be risky. She will realise that he likes her back, and he can’t do that. So he made up his mind to leave her and go to Busan.

But who knew he will go against his will? He can’t believe he was about to ruin everything, by leaning in to kiss her. Blame her for that, her face was hypnotizing him, without even trying. She was a mess that time and he wanted to fix that, knowing he shouldn’t do that.

He wants to thank the airport attendance to snap him out of the mistake he was about to make. He knew he will never leave her mind after that, and she didn’t leave his mind either.

Both of them kept thinking about each other at the same time. Luhan’s mind was full of her the entire flight. But not only the entire flight, he kept thinking about her all day, all night, all week.

He was thankful to have his friend Kris and his girlfriend Seohyun with him. The two of them are really close to him.

Not able to keep his feelings to himself, he shared it with them, and they listened to him like every good friend should.

And the idea of making Seohyun his fake girlfriend was Kris’. The tall Chinese guy Baekhyun saw in the mall with Seohyun.

Kris didn’t mind that Luhan was borrowing his girlfriend for a while, because he trusted Luhan a lot. Luhan on the other hand was hesitant; the idea of fooling the people he loves was terrifying. But he knows he got no choice but to agree.

He knew Seohyun was nervous when he was riding on her car to his home. It was the day of his arrival; He knows they were all excited for his return.

He kept assuring her that they will love her and everything is going to be fine, and she agreed with him and told him the same thing.

And when he arrived in front of the main door, he cheered himself up and knocked the door with the confidence left in him.

He knew he made her sad, he knew he made her cry. But he can’t do anything about that but just give Baekhyun the chance of winning her heart. And he did win her heart at the end of the day.

He was heartbroken, he was a mess, and he wanted to kill himself for being heartbroken. The day he found out that Baekhyun finally won her heart, he was so happy, but at the same time he was dying inside.

But the glint in her eyes was keeping him alive. She looked so happy, even happier than when she was around him. He knew he made a right choice to give her up to Baekhyun.

He really did make her happier than he did.

But’ when he explained to the young guy that he pretended to have a girlfriend; so that she realises that Baekhyun is the one for her. He didn’t know that he was putting salt on the wound.

 

 

Baekhyun was furious, he felt like he didn’t win Jessica’s heart by himself. He felt like she chose him because Luhan wasn’t available.

If Luhan didn’t do the drama then what would happen?

Jessica would never even glance at him; she would be all over Luhan and they would be a couple by now.

He was surprised that, the rest didn’t here them shouting inside Luhan’s room.

When Luhan revealed the truth, he couldn’t control himself; he was betrayed, mad and disgusted to respect the older with all his heart. He can’t believe that he thought that Luhan was betrayed by Seohyun. But in reality, he was betrayed by the hyung he trusts so much.

He felt like his whole life is a lie. He wants to know if Jessica really does love him or not. She does right? Or else she wouldn’t be so desperate for him to come back when he left home, even though Luhan was there.

But the guy was taken in her eyes. Was it because of that she wanted him to come home?

He can’t take it anymore, he left Luhan’s room, without giving him a glance and went inside his room to have some alone time. So that he can clear his mind up.

 

 

It was dinner time, everyone except Baekhyun’ were in the dinning room. Jessica got up from her sit and told the rest that she is gonna go and call him. Not noticing the nervous deer on the table, she went up stairs and headed to her boyfriend’s room.

She carefully opened the door, with curiosity in her eyes. Curious that what was making him stay in his room at this hour. Doesn’t he know that its dinner time already?

Her eyes widens when she sees the guy sleeping deeply on his bed. This is not the time to sleep, she thought. So she went up to him and softly shook him.

No response.

He didn’t even move. So she palms the left side of his chest, just in case, and felt his heart still breathing. Sighing in relief, she starts to shake him even more. He was sleeping like dead man.

Jessica: “Baek!! Wake up!! Its dinner time!!”

Her soft voice didn’t work on him either, he just turns on his side, back facing her, while mumbling incoherent words.

She kept shaking him, but he seems like he won’t wake up any time soon. So she starts to yell.

Jessica: “WAKE UP!!!”

Baekhyun: -talking gibberish-

She sighs in annoyed, she never woke him up before, and she learned that he is even more difficult to wake up than her.

She looks around her to find anything useful that can help wake him up, and her eyes stopped at the bedside table, where there was a jug of water and a glass.

She smirks when an idea came to her. She pour the water from the jug, in the glass and sipped it enough to fit in , she didn’t swallow the water.

She shook him again, thinking he will wake up before she has to continue her plan. And again there was no response. So she turned him around so that his face was facing hers. She waits for anymore movements, and where there is none…

…She spitted the water on his face.

He gasps loudly and quickly sat up and starts to cough. He looks around him frantically, thinking what the hell is going on and where is he? Realising he is in his room; he looked beside him and sees the blonde covering , suppressing her laugh.

Baekhyun: -realises- “Did you…did you just spitted water on my face?”

Jessica: -giggles- “What else was there to do? I did so many things to wake you up, but nothing worked! So I spitted water in your face….from my mouth.”

Baekhyun: -eyes widen- “YAH!! The water went directly inside my nose!!”

Jessica: “Doesn’t matter, its dinner time now come on!”

Baekhyn: -gets up- “Oh you are so dead!”

Her eyes widen when he was charging at her and stormed out of the room with him following behind. She stopped running when she heard a loud thud behind her. She looked back and saw he just has fallen. She giggles at him and runs downstairs.

He smiles and shakes his head at her silliness and got up back on his feet. He again starts to run, laughing and smiling behind her.

She looks back and sees that he is about to catch her, so she screams and runs down the stairs, heading to the kitchen before he catches her.

Luhan looks up when he hears their noises and looks at the direction of the door when Jessica gets inside running.

Jessica: “Oppa help me!!”

He quickly stands up thinking something bad happened while she hid behind him for shelter. He looks at the door again and sees a slight soaked Baekhyun just got inside the room and froze in front of him.

Baekhyun stood on his place, looking at the girl behind Luhan; who was making faces at him, and looks at the latter with an unreadable look on his face.

Everything came back to him the moment he saw Luhan’s face. For a moment he forgot about everything when Jessica woke him up. When he was running behind her, he felt happy and tension free. Thought there was nothing to worry about. But everything came downhill the moment he saw Luhan’s face.

Luhan: -clears his throat- “L-lets just stop fooling around and eat our dinner shall we?”

Sehun: -whines- “Yes please!! I’m starving!! It’s about time.”

Baekhyun didn’t response anything but just quietly sat down on his sit. Jessica frowns at his behaviour; it wasn’t so like him, he would make a comeback by now. But she shrugged it, thinking he just woke up in the wrong side of the bed, so he need to be clear to his surroundings, and sat on her sit in front of him.

Sunny: -amused- “I thought you already had dinner with your date Kai. Why are you eating dinner again?”

Sehun: -scoffs- “Why else? Its chicken today, isn’t it obvious?”

Kai: -chewing- “Ekchjaktlui!”

Yuri: -frowns- “What?”

Kai: -swallows- “I meant ‘exactly’” –grins-

Tiffany: “Speaking of which, how was your date? You didn’t tell us anything when you came back!”

Kai: “It was-“ –interrupted-

Jessica: “Did she like your hair-do? Your clothes? Most important question, did she like you?”

Sehun: -groans- “Why do you have so many questions for an uninjured man like him? Can’t you ask me, a patient, that if I’m ok or not?” –touches his neck plaster-

Jessica: -blinks- “I have been asking you this all night!”

Yuri: “And all your answers were ‘Leave me alone!!’”

Sehun: “That is because it’s the only question you have been asking me, aren’t there anymore question for me?”

Sunny: “Oh, quit being jealous over Kai! Unlike you, he got something interesting to talk to!”

Tiffany: “Now Kai…” –leans forward- “Tell us!!”

Kai: -shrugs- “She is cool and fun! I think we are gonna get along good!”

Yuri: -smiles- “It is so good to hear Kai!!

Luhan: -smiles at him- “Be wise with her then Kai, good luck!”

Baekhyun: -scoffs- “Look who is talking!”

The table turned silent when they heard what Baekhyun said. Head turns to his direction with so much confusion.

Luhan knows where this is about to go now, he wants to smack himself on the back of his head for opening his mouth. He shouldn’t have said anything. Hearing Kai talking about his date, which went positive, made him so happy that he couldn’t help but give him the advice. After all he is the oldest, he should give him some.

The question is, is Baekhyun gonna spill the beans now? He can’t let that happen! He quietly looks at Baekhyun and sees he was smiling bitterly, eyes full of betrayal. This is so not good.

Jessica: “What are you talking about?”

Baekhyun: -looks at her- “Oh, I don’t know, why don’t ask Luhan hyung and find out?”

Yep! It’s so not good!

Tiffany: “Why? Did he go inside your closet too?”

Sunny: -chuckles-

Baekhyun just looks at them and gave them a look of what it seemed like, a sarcastic smile. A very rare sarcastic smile, that you can tell that is about to go down. And that smile made Sunny’s laugh to trail off slowly.

Baekhyun: “Can’t you guess anything worse? You know something that is hard to believe?”

Sehun: “What are you trying to say?”

Kai: “Yeah, You are freaking us out hyung!”

Luhan just have to stop it quickly. So he cleared his throat and smiled at them forcefully.

Luhan: “Don’t worry about him guys, just eat your dinner! He just woke up at the wrong side of the bed!”

Jessica has been looking at Baekhyun all the time. He was acting totally suspicious. She knows that there is something he wants to say. He looked angry, angry enough to flip the dining table.

Baekhyun: -chuckles darkly- “Is that all you got hyung? Woke up at the wrong side of the bed? That’s it?” –sits back amused- “Whoa, chincha!! You are amusing!”

Luhan is sure now that he is about to burst out everything, but he have to try harder to stop him.

Luhan: “Baekhyun, just stop whatever you are trying to do ok? We’ll talk it out alone; you don’t have to announce to them anything.”

Jessica: “Announce what?”

Baekhyun: -smirks- “Oh, would you look at that. She is curious. Why talk it out alone, when you can announce it to their curious faces.”

Luhan sighs and looks at everyone, and he was right, all of them were looking at him curiously. He has never seen Tiffany and Sunny with worried faces before. And lastly, his eyes landed on the girl beside him, she looked scared.

Yuri: “Is everything ok oppa? You want to tell us anything?”

He couldn’t take it anymore. He gets up startling everyone except Baekhyun. Jessica looks up at him in worried, and he didn’t dare to give a glance at her, knowing he can’t handle that face.

Luhan: “I’m done with my dinner. Goodnight!”

He was about to leave the room but Baekhyun didn’t let him off easily. The latter got up and goes after the older and turns him around to face him.

Baekhyun: “Running away from your fear? That is not what you taught us hyung, why don’t you face your fears like you told us too?”

Luhan looks away from him and stared ahead, only to get more nervous when he saw the rest followed them and were standing in front of the dining room entrance. He can’t help but look at Jessica’s face. The girl he tried so hard to make happy, made sure to not let her get hurt by anyone. But at the end, he hurt her and he is going to hurt her even more and he knows it.

He knows why Baekhyun is doing this; he doesn’t want Jessica to be blinded by the darkness he created. He knows it’s better to say it now than later. But the problem is, he is not ready to face any difficulty.

 Baekhyun: “Its either you tell them, or I will.”

Luhan: -eyes widen- “You wouldn’t.”

Baekhyun: -smirks- “I would. Just tell them hyung. They should know.” –pauses- “SHE should know.”

The tension couldn’t get any heavier than this. Anger was bubbling inside Luhan. Without him knowing, he starts to glare at the short guy in front of him, who glared back at him with the same intensity. Both of them wouldn’t back down at this battle thing going around them.

Jessica knows something bad is about to happen, bad as in, really bad. She also feels the tension surrounding them, surrounding the whole house. She didn’t like where this is going. What is Baekhyun talking about? What will Luhan tell them? All the bad thought starts to form in her mind and it was suffocating her.

She moves forward bravely and was about to go to them, but Kai held her back. She looks at him while he gave her a look saying, it will be bad if she goes to them.

Luhan: -sighs- “Can’t we just settle all this the easy way? Why do you have to make it complicated?”

Baekhyun wants to laugh now. Complicated? Like seriously?

Baekhyun: -snorts- “Me? Making it complicated? Hyung, it has been complicated since the beginning, and you have been tangling the knot all the time!!”

Luhan: “JUST!!” –sighs- “Just, stop this please! I’m begging you!”

Baekhyun: -scoffs- “What? Stop this? Do you know this will never leave my mind? Thinking about all this will never let me sleep! I feel like I have been living a lie. Do you know how it’s like; being not sure of the feelings of your loved ones, are not mutual?”

 Jessica let out a gasp. Her jaw drop when she realised that they were actually talking about her. She felt like her body couldn’t move anymore. She can feel the rest were looking at her in shock.

Luhan: -grabs Baekhyun’s collar- “I said stop it!”

Kai: -quickly goes to them- “Whoa whoa!! Ok, I think this is enough!” –grabs their shoulders- “Lets solve whatever the problem is, without using any violence ok?”

Baekhyun: -glaring at Luhan- “Stay out of this Kai. It’s between me and him. Let him do whatever he wants. It’s his mess and he is gonna clear it off by himself. No matter what!”

Luhan: -glaring while gritting his teeth-

Baekhyun: “Tell them hyung, tell them how you lied to us! Tell us how you played with Jessica’s feelings, like it was some toy!”

And that did it.

Loud cry escaped from Jessica’s mouth when she witnessed Luhan punching Baekhyun in the face. She was again about to go to them but she was held back again, by Sehun this time.

Sehun: -whispers- “Let them settle this by themselves, it will be even worse if you go to them.”

All she can do right now, is to sigh.

Baekhyun looks at the older guy with fire in his eyes, while holding his bruised face. The look on Luhan’s face was both angry and shock, shocked at punching him for the first time.

Baekhyun: -grits his teethes- “How dare you? You punched me? Do you think I deserve to be punched? It should be you to get the punch!” –about to punch him-

Kai: -stops him- “Hyung no!! You can’t punch him!! You can’t hurt the one you should respec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter