Chap 31

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So....The winner of the poll is Sehun and the loser was kai!! lol

You guys seem to like Taehyung a lot XD

Anyway, pleas vote for this one!!

Your browser does not support iframes.

Warning, long chapter ahead!!

---------------

The dinner table was full of chat and laughs. They were all having fun when they welcomed Chanyeol. He was having fun with them too, grinning widely all the time. All of them were giving their full attention to Chanyeol. He visited them here many times before but never stayed over. It was exciting for him actually. Living in a house full of teenagers is like being in collage.

On the other hand Baekhyun’s attention was not on him, but on someone who totally avoided him the minute he got inside the house. She didn’t even give him a look, it’s like he doesn’t even exist. He feels offended to be honest; because these last few days she has been very nice to him. He keeps looking at her waiting till she notices him, ‘Notice me!! Notice me please!!’ is running through his mind. But to his luck she didn’t. Instead just like everyone else, her attention was on Chanyeol too. He sighs is sadness, thinking he might have done something bad….

Luhan started to serve them chicken. After he was done serving Sunny, he moves to the next person who was sitting beside her; Kai. His was holding his plate on air with a big puppy eyes, begging for the chicken. But to Luhan, he looked like a hungry dog, wagging his tail and tongue hanging out of his mouth. He started to feel bad for him and sighs sadly.

Luhan: “Sorry buddy!!” –skips him and serves Sehun instead-

Kai: -pouts- “Aww!!! That’s not fair!!!” –sulks- “Why of all food, its chicken today???

Luhan: “Well….the chicken was inside the refrigerator for 2 days, so if we don’t eat it soon, it might stink!!”

Suddenly an idea appears on Baekhyun’s mind, he was thinking how to grab an attention from Jessica all these time. That’s right; he didn’t even pay any attention to what Luhan and Kai were saying. Since she was right in front of him, he decided to “accidently” brush his feet with her. May be, just may be she’ll give him attention?? Like the last time how she kicked his leg when he did that?

So he finally got the courage to slide his foot closer to her while fake coughing. And once he finally brushed his foot with her, he looked at her reaction.

When she suddenly felt someone touched her foot with theirs, she immediately knew who it was. She looked a little forward, but not directly at him, just gave a look to him, which says the she got really annoyed by his action.

After getting an annoyed look from her, he smirked inwardly and did a little victory dance in his mind. Finally she noticed him.

Baekhyun: “Oh! Uhm......sorry about that. I didn’t know your feet were there!!”

She slightly rolls her eyes at him and continues eating making him sigh in sadness again. Seriously, what is wrong with her??

Chanyeol: “The Kimchi is delicious by the way!!”

Luhan: -smiles- “I know right? Yuri made it!!”

Chanyeol: -eyes sparkles “Chincha??” –looks at Yuri- “You cooked it??”

Yuri: -giggles- “Ne oppa!!”

Chanyeol: -grins- “I really like it!!”

Yuri: -slightly blushes- “Thank you!!”

Sehun: -smirks- “Looks like the feeling is mutual!!”

Chanyeol: -froze and slowly looks at him-

Sehun: -looks back and smirk fades- “I-I was talking about the food!!” –continues eating-

After dinner, they hung out for a while in the living room, few moments later Luhan excuses himself and went to his room to sleep since he have to wake up early first. Then after a while they all went inside their room changing to their sleeping attire. Sehun lend Chanyeol his clothes, since Baekhyun’s clothes are too small for him.

In the middle of the night Sunny knocks on Tiffany’s door and waits till she opens it. The door creaked opened, revealing Tiffany in her black nightgown looking like a dark nightmare as always, well not literally like a nightmare, just her dark aura gives off the vibe.

Tiffany: “What?”

Sunny: -smiles- “Let’s have a girl’s night in my room!!”

Tiffany: -raises her eyebrow- “And why??”

Sunny: -shrugs- “Why not?”

Tiffany: “Its school night Sunny!! I thought we do that every weekend!!”

Sunny: “Yeah I know!! But the weekend is too far!!”

Tiffany: -rolls her eyes- “Only 2 days left till weekend!!”

Sunny: “I know I know!!! But aren’t you curious about Jessica’s condition?? We never had a chance to ask about how she is after Luhan oppa introduced his girlfriend to us!!”

Tiffany: -stands properly- “Hmm…you are right….”

Sunny: -crosses her arms- “So? What do you say??? Sica and Yuri are already in my room!!”

Tiffany: -sighs giving up- “Fine!!” –goes to Sunny’s room-

Sunny follows behind her till she gets inside her room. She turns around and looks at the room in front of her and sees Baekhyun was peeking. She shows a “thumbs up” to him and get inside her room closing the door.

On the other side, Baekhyun smirked in victory when he saw her giving a signal, and steps out of his room while ushers Chanyeol to follow him quietly. Both of them walked to Tiffany’s room slowly in tippy toes in sync and stops in front of her door. He inhales and exhales, and finally opens the door revealing the dark room.

Baekhyun: -whispers- “Ok Yeol, get inside!!” –motions his hand to him to go inside-

Chanyeol: -quietly gets inside-

Baekhyun –keeps motioning while whispering- “Kai get inside! Sehun get inside!”

The duo walks inside quietly. Then he got inside when the coast was clear, but suddenly, realisation occurred to him.

Baekhyun: -eyes widen- “Wait!! Kai and Sehun??!!” –frowns- “What are you guys doing here??”

The duo looked back at him with big eyes and Sehun decided to speak first.

Sehun: “We heard about your plan!!!”

Kai: “And we are curious about Tiffany’s closet too!!”

Baekhyun: -shakes his head- “No way!! Two people are enough!! Four people are crowded!! We can’t risk anything!! You can’t even keep your mouth shut!!”

Sehun: “Do you think, if you kick us out now….we will keep our mouth shut??”

Kai: “That’s right!! We can go to the girls’ room and inform about your plan you know??”

Baekhyun: -grits his teeth- “Since when did you guys started to make points huh??”

Chanyeol: ”Oh come on Baek!! Let them be!! There is no going back!!”

Kaihun: -smiles evilly while looking at him-

Baekhyun: “Hmp!” –crosses his arms- “Fine!!”

He closed the door quietly, the door blocked the light from the hallway making the room completely dark..

Chanyeol: “It’s so dark in here!!”

Sehun: “That’s because the light is turned off!!” –turns on the light-

Chanyeol: -looks around and rubs his eyes- “It’s still dark in here!!”

He was amazed/horrified by her room. All the furniture was dark coloured, making the whole room dark. Even the light didn’t help much. But the room looked classic yet fashionable. Not bad….

Meanwhile with the girls~ (Jessica’s POV)

I was playing games on my phone while lying on Sunny’s bed, and talking with Yuri. Then Tiffany enters the room with Sunny trailing behind her. I sit up and look at them. When both of them sat on the bed too, I decide to ask them a question.

Jessica: “Why are we here again?”

Sunny: “To have a girl’s night!”

Yuri: “But its school night!!”

Sunny: -sighs- “Yes Yuri!! And I already told you the reason didn’t I?”

Tiffany: “Let’s get to the point shall we??”

Yuri: -nods-

Tiffany: “Sica…you ok??”

I frown, why is she asking me that? Is this girl’s night all about me??

Jessica: “Yeah…why?”

Tiffany: “No are you really ok?? Come on tell us!! We know you are not!!”

What is she talking about?

Yuri: “Yeah!!! You have been quiet since riding back to home from school today!!”

Oh…that! Well what I’m gonna answer? That I was bored to death because Baekhyun was not with us? That his absence made every noisy thing noiseless? Hell no!!  

Jessica: -blinks- “It’s...It’s nothing really!!”

Sunny: -sighs- “I know it’s hard to be near Luhan oppa all the time Sica!!”

Jessica: -frowns- “What do you mean??

Tiffany: “We know that you trying to move on from Luhan oppa; is tough for you!!”

Oh!! So they are thinking that I feel uncomfortable around him is why I was silent??

Jessica: “Oh!!” –chuckles a little- “Its not that!!

Yuri: “Then?”

Then? Then what? What will I say now?? That all the reason behind me being like that is Baekhyun??

Tiffany: “You know…you stoped sharing your feeling with us….”

Sunny: “We also noticed how smiley you were these last two days…”

I was?

Sunny: “…and today you have been frowning a lot.”

Yuri: “Yeah!! I also noticed how you and Baekhyun oppa are getting along well!!”

And where did that come from??

Tiffany: “We noticed so many changes you are having Sica!!! Won’t you tell us what actually happened??”

Should I?

Sunny: “I thought we are Best friends!! We share everything!!”

Yuri: “Yeah! And if you don’t share anything with us…then with whom you will??”

Sigh!! She is right…

Jessica: “Guys!! It’s not about Luhan oppa!!” –smiles weakly- “I moved on!!”

Tiffany: “You sure?? You are not in denial are you??”

Jessica: -nods- “I’m sure!! I’m not in denial!! I’m actually happy for him!!”

Yuri: “Really? How did you move on so fast??”

Jessica: -sigh- “I realised how nice Seohyun unni is…” –smiles- “They both matches well!!”

Sunny: -frowns- “As if the both of you don’t match well.”

Jessica: -throws a pillow at her- “Shut up!”

Tiffany: “Then what about you being smiley to Baekhyun oppa the day before and tonight you didn’t even give him a look??”

She has been noticing all these??

Sunny: “I find it weird too!!”

All these questions got me thinking about it…..was I really that smiley these days with him?? Is it because he took me to Ice skating that day?? Will this be enough answer to them??

Meanwhile with the guys~

After looking around the room, Chanyeol’s eyes caught a thing hanging on the wall. He goes to it and takes it on his hand with wide eyes.

Chanyeol: “Guys ….look what I found!!” –shows them-

The rest of them go to him and Sehun takes the thing from him. The thing was a dart board where Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun’s picture were stuck. The trio got more scared when they sees that 3 darts were on there faces….one was on Sehun’s nose, another one was on Kai’s tongue that was sticking out and the other one was on Baekhyun’s eyes.

Baekhyun: -mumbles- “Wow!! I feel so loved!!!”

Kai: “The dart is on my tongue because I’m a food maniac, it’s on Baekhyun hyung’s eyes because of his ert eyes and it’s on Sehun’s nose because he stinks!!”

Sehun: -frowns- “Stop making nonsense things up idiot!!” –smacks his back-

Kai: -chuckles- “I’m not!! Look!!” –shows him- “Its written bellow the darts!!!”

Chanyeol: -interrupts them- “Yah!! I think I found her closet!!”

Baekhyun: -turns around with big eyes- “Where??”

The three of them goes to him and looks at the closet door…

Back with the girls~

Sunny: -frowning- “He took you to ice skating and you didn’t tell us??”

Jessica: “He told me to keep it secret!!”

Tiffany: “Since when did you listen to him??”

Jessica: “…I…He…he was nice enough to take me there that’s why I had to listen to him ok??”

Sunny: “Did you just call him nice??”

Yuri: “Guys!! Come on!!!...Look at the bright side!! They were having there quality time, don’t you think it’s great??”

Tiffany: -rolls her eyes- “No one thinks as innocent as you Yuri!! Its Baekhyun we are talking about!!”

Sunny: “Wait… if you were getting along with him….why didn’t you talk to him tonight??”

Oh God!! When they will stop asking these questions??

Jessica: “You know what?? We gotta sleep now!! It’s getting late!!” –gets up-

Tiffany: -pulls her down- “You are ignoring us again!!”

Yuri: “Sica? Did he do something upsetting to you??”

…..yeah… he did...

Sunny: “Take your time Sica!! We are not pressuring you! But you have to tell us now!!”

Tiffany: “You can’t keep it forever in you!!”

Jessica: -opens then closes again-

Yultisun: -waits-

Jessica: -sighs weakly- “Guys…the game we played tonight…the lie detector…”

Sunny: -nods- “Yeah…go on!!”

Jessica: - her lips nervously- “I actually…lied…”

There…I said it…

Meanwhile with the guys~

The four of them keeps standing in front of the door staring at it, not saying anything for a moment.

Sehun: “Uh…are we gonna stare at it all night?”

Baekhyun takes a deep breath and bravely hold the door knob, only to shake his head and backs off.

Chanyeol: “What the? Aren’t we gonna open this?”

Kai: “Why did you stop for?”

Baekhyun: “I just…” –sighs and looks at Chanyeol- “Remember the way Nichkhun said about the closet?”

Chanyeol: -nods- “Yeah why?”

Baekhyun: “What if….just what if we find something bad like ….I don’t know….drugs???

Sehun: -frowns- “You think too much hyung!!!”

Baekhyun: “Then why don’t you open it??”

Sehun: -opens his mouth then closes it- “You do it!” –urges Kai-

Kai: “Why me??”

Chanyeol: “Just do it!!”

Kai: “Fine fine!!”

He bravely holds the knob and twists it. They were getting anxious for what is inside. When the door slowly opens, a very bright light starts to come out from the inside making them more anxious. And when finally the door fully opened, they were literally blinded the bright light that they starts to squint there eyes to see properly. Once they got used to the light, they started to see properly, and what they saw inside made them to open both their eyes and mouth wide.

They can’t believe it…

What is this???...

Why is everything….

 

 

 

PINK?????   

Meanwhile with the girls~

Jessica’s head was lying on Tiffany’s leg and staring into distance, while Tiffany brushes her hair with her fingers. She said everything to them……how she was kissed without her permission and moreover with someone she doesn’t have any feelings for…

Sunny: -speechless- “How…wha….like… what??”

Yuri: -just sighs sadly- “I did not see that coming!!!”

Tiffany: “You shouldn’t have kept it inside you for this long Sica!! You were about to get depressed!!”

Jessica: -sighs- “I’m so stupid!! How could I forget about it??”

Sunny: “Like you said…..after he got drunk because of you, you felt so guilty that you forgot about it……even if that makes sense…”

Yuri: “So what are you gonna do sica??”

Jessica: -shrugs- “The only thing I think is best is to just ….ignore him!!”

Tiffany: -sighs- “You literally live in the same house as him!! Besides…..don’t you think he did that for a reason??”

Jessica: -rolls her eyes- “No!! He is a play boy remember??”

Sunny: -shakes her head- “With other girls he is play boy!! But with you it might be different!!”

Jessica: -frowns- “You are siding with him??

Yuri: “Sunny is right Sica!! Baekhyun oppa doesn’t have a heart like that!! He loves us!! He would never hurt any of us!! And since he kissed you that means…there must be a reason behind it!!”

Jessica: -scoffs- “Like what??”

Tiffany: “He has feeling for you…duh!!”

Jessica: -gets up immediately- “Nonsense!!” –crosses her arms-

Sunny: “Then what else do you think!! I’m pretty sure he got angry that you said you hate him!! That is why he kissed you!! He got sad….and that is why he got drunk!!”

Jessica: -scoffs- “And how do you know that??”

Sunny: “Because it happened with me and Jackson ok?? Whenever I get angry with him and tell him that I hate him, he kisses me!! It’s what every guy’s nature is!!”

Yuri: “Can we just we calm down now??”

They got quiet for a moment. Suddenly Tiffany stood up abruptly.

Tiffany: “I’m having a bad feeling now…”

Jessica: -furrows her eyebrows- “What?”

Tiffany doesn’t reply and goes to the door making Sunny stand up quickly in panic and grab her hand to stop her.

Sunny: “Why are you leaving?? We are not done talking yet!!”

Tiffany: -without looking at her- “Leave my hand sunny!!! I have to go to my room!!”

Sunny: -eyes widens- “Why??”

Tiffany doesn’t answer and forcedly pulls her hand away from her and leaves the room immediately.

Sunny: -whispers- “Oh…no!!”

Jessica: -frowns- “What is wrong sunny?? Why were you so eager for not letting her out??”

Sunny: -looks at them- “You guys need to come!!” –leaves her room-

Jessica and yuri looks at each other and also leaves the room following Sunny.

Back with the guys~

Pink….pink everywhere!!! Like literally everywhere!! Pink walls, pink shoes, pink clothes etc…

The four guys were astonished by this….they can’t believe their eyes……Tiffany loves pink???

Chanyeol: “Man…it’s just like noona’s old Doll house!!!” –shudders-

Sehun: “Hey is that…fluffy scarves??” –takes one and eyes it-

Kai: “Am I dreaming?? Please tell me I’m dreaming???”

Baekhyun: -speechless- “Tiffany and….pink??

 They starts too look around the place, eyeing and holding everything they see. Pink stuffs…..it’s so fluffy in there.

Sehun: “So….what does this suppose to mean??”

Baekhyun: -amused- “So this is her true face huh??”

Kai: “I’m confused!!! Why would she hide this from us??”

Chanyeol: -shrugs- “Depends….did something happened when she turned nine?”

Baekhyun: -shakes his head- “Not that I know of….she would tell us though!!”

Sehun: “Guys…I think you gotta check this out!!”  

 The three of them goes to Sehun and looks at what he was staring at. They see he was looking at a board full of pictures….their pictures. From childhood, to pre-teen, to teen. The title on top of the board was written “My family, My life!” They all were awed at this!!

 Kai: -grins- “Whoa!!! This is a master piece!! Even Chanyeol hyung’s picture is here!!”

He points to the picture of Chanyeol and Baekhyun together when they were 15 and another one on a picnic with all of them. These pictures made Chanyeol surprised. Does that mean, she thinks of him as one of them? There were many more pictures of him…

Chanyeol: “When did she do all these??”

Baekhyun: “Damn guys!! And to think, we were scared of her all the time!!”

Sehun: “Oh look!! Stuffed animals!!” –shows them- “Its all pink!!”

Kai: “Whoa!!!” –takes one- “Is this the unicorn that pees rainbows??”

Chanyeol: “Unbelievable!!!” –wide eyes- “She is not a monster after all!”

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE???”

The four of them screamed on top of their lungs and hugged each other scared. They looked back and see a really scary Tiffany, even if it’s possible they can see her eyes turned red from anger…..not literally.

Tiffany: -glaring- “WELL??”

Baekhyun: -scared- “W-we….we…uh I …I…”

Chanyeol: -whispering- “Holly !! We are doomed!! What are we gonna tell her??”

Sehun: -hugging a stuffed animal scared-

Kai: -shrugs- “We wanted to see, what’s inside your closet!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter