Chap 15

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Jessica:

Jessica: -on the phone with Taehyung- "Look Taehyung, we have to settle this perfectly!!!"

Taehyung: "Well!! My house can't do!! My parents are not home, so it would look bad if they come home and see that i am with a girl alone in the house!!!"

Jessica: "How about you come to my house??"

Taehyung: "Yeah about that, Since you live with Baekhyun, i don't want to go there!!"

Jessica: "What does Baekhyun have to do with our Science project??"

Taehyung: "Umm....uh.. you see, since last time he interrupted our conversation at the Han River, he might interrupt us again while we are doing the project."

Jessica: "Thats your reason???"

Taehyung: "Well, think about it!! He might try to annoy you like he always do!!"

 Jessica: *sigh* 'He is right.' "Do you have any better idea then??"

Taehyung: "How about we do our project at the cafe?? Its calm and quiet."

Jessica: -hesitating- "Ummm......I don't think Baekhyun will let me."

Taehyung: "funny, you never cared about Baekhyun before!"

Jessica: "I am not caring, its just that, he looked for me in empty stomach when i ran away yesterday, I can't disrespect him again!!"

Taehyung: "Just take Sunny's help. She is going to Jackson's house to do their project, I'll be around his house with my bike, tell Baekhyun that you are just going to company her."

Jessica: "Lie to him??"

Taehyung: "Is there any way you have??"

Jessica: *sigh* "Fine! I'll call you when i get there!" -hears a knock on her door- "Um, I gotta go!" -hangs up- "Come in"

The door opened revealing a cute kid with a mop and a bucket of water.

Minseok: "Hello!! I am Minseok!! I am gonna clean your room now, so will you please wait out side?? I am gonna clean it in 5 minuites!"

Jessica: "Um.." -frowns- "Ok..then." -gets out from her bed and goes out her room, sees Tiffany- *whispers* "A kid? Cleaner?"

Tiffany: "He is 25!!"

Jessica: *eyes widens*

Tiffany: "My reaction exactyly!!" -Shakes her head- "Anyway how are you gonna do your project with Kim Taehyung??"

Jessica: *sigh* "Don't remind me!! You are so lucky to be paired up with Yuri!!"

Just then Sunny comes out of her room dressed up.

Sunny: "And I am Lucky to be paired up with Jackson!!!"

Jessica: "Oh good!!" -goes to her- "Sunny, I need you help!!"

Sunny: "Ok, what is it??"

Jessica: "Take me with you to Jackson's house, Taehyung is waiting for me there, he is gonna take me to the cafe for-" -gets interrupted-

Yuri: -comes out of her room- "A date??"

Jessica: *eyes widen* "NO!! For our science project!! He doesn't wanna come here because of Baekhyun!!!"

Sunny: "Ok!! I'll help you!!"

Just then Minseok comes out of Jessica's room after cleaning.

Minseok: -smiling- "All done!"

Jessica: "Thanks!!!" -gets in her room and starts changing to black tank, with light pink full sleeve jumper, a black mini skirt, with black leggings-

After changing, Jessica and Sunny comes down stairs and sees, Baekhyun and Kai were playing video games.

Sunny: "Oppa!!! Can you please take us to Jackson's house now??"

Baekhyun: -stops playing, turns to them- "Us??"

Sunny: "Ohh, Sica is coming with me too!!"

Baekhyun: -gets up, with a suspicious frown on his face- "Why?" -asking Jessica-

Jessica: "Uhh...."

Sunny: -interrupts her- "Coz, Jackson has a puppy, and Sica is gonna play with it while we are doing our project!!"

Kai: -ears perks up- "Did i hear a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter