Chap 17

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like always the first class is maths. The subject that everyone hates the most. But in this case, its not just the subject they hate, but also the teacher Mr. Choi. When all seven of them arrived to the school, they went to their respective classes. As always Jessica sees Taehyung, who was sitting on his chair, with a half smirk on his face, it wasn't annoying though, it looked good on him.

Taehyung: "Anneyong!!!" -grins-

Jessica: -smiles at him uncomfortably- "Uh...hi!!" -turns to the front-

Taehyung: "You did the homework that Mr. Choi gave yesterday??"

Jessica: -rolls her eyes- "Look!!" -turns to him- "I am not gonna fall for your silly joke again this time!!"

Taehyung: *frowns* "What joke??"

Just when Jessica could say something to him, Mr. Choi Minho entered the class with a really bad mood.

Students: "Good Morning Mr. Choi!!"

Mr.Choi: -stops in front of his desk, slowly turns his body to the class- "Is it? Is it Really???"

Sehun: -raises his eyebrow-

Tiffany: -sighs quitely- *mumbles* "Here we go again!!"

Mr. Choi: "Do you think after watching a peaceful dream and getting DibiDibiDisturbed by your alarm clock is a good morning??? Do you think suddenly an uninvited Onew appears at your door step, wanting to get treated a bucket of KFC is a good morning??"

All the students were getting awkward by the teacher.

Mr. Choi: "Do you think not getting any answers by asking a question is a good morning??"

-----Silence------

Yuri: -raises her hand to interrupt the awkward atmosphere-

Mr. Choi: *sighs* "Yes, Ms Kown!"

Yuri: "Do you want me to buy a cup of coffee for you sir??? I think coffee will make you feel better!!"

Mr. Choi: "No!!" -yells to the class- "I WANT ALL OF YOU TO SUBMIT THE HOMEWORK I GAVE YESTERDAY!!!"

Jessica: -eyes widen- 'Holly crap!! He gave us homework?? Does that mean......Taehyung wasn't kidding?"

One by one, all of the students took out their homework copy, even Kai, Sehun, Tiffany, Yuri and Sunny did homework. Jessica got more scared. She always do her homework, why did she forget to do this??

Taehyung noticed Jessica's nervousness, he then realised that, she didn't do her homework. He was thinking of giving his copy to her. but Mr. Choi knows Jessica's writing is neat while his is untiedy, they'll get caught in no time. He suddenly got an idea, he keeps his copy back in his bag, one day detention wont hurt him anyway.

After taking homework copies from some students, Mr. Choi came to Jessica.

Mr. Choi: "Homework, Ms. Jung?"

Jessica: -looks up at him- "Uhh....ummm....ehh..."

Mr. Choi: -eyes widens- "How come Kai did his homework and you didn't???"

Kai: -offfended- *mumbles* "What was that suppose to mean??"

Jessica: -exclaims- "I did!!!" -looks down- "But I just didn't bring it!!" -lies-

Mr.Choi: "Thats what everyone says, when they don't do there homework!!" -turns to Taehyung- "You did your homework Mr. Kim Taehyung??"

Taehyung: -looks at Jessica, Then at the teacher- "I didn't either!!"

Mr. Choi: *sigh* "As always. Both of you DibiDibiDetention after school!!" -turns to Jessica- "I am really DibiDibiDisappointed on you Ms. Jung!!!"

Jessica was disappointed at herself too, her record of being the perfect girl is over.

Taehyung: "Relax!!! Its just detention!!!"

Jessica: "Easy for you to say!!! You are used to it!!! And how come you didn't do your homework but you knew about it??"

Taehyung: "Uhhh......I just remembered it today!!! he he" -laughs awkwardly-

Jessica: *sighs*......."Anyway, What do you do in detention??"

Taehyung: "Oh, they tell you to do what they want you to do, like today, we have to clean the basketball court. Don't worry!! I'll help you!!!" -grins-

Jessica: -shocked- "Oh noooo!!!" -burries her face on her table-

It was lunch time, Jessica was still sad about the whole detention thingy, Yuri was trying to cheer her up, but detention is nothing to cheer about.

Baekhyun was with Chanyeol at their table talking about something they are interrested, but suddenly Chanyeol's attention went to the girls, who lives with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: -nudges Baekhyun- "Yah! Baek!!"

Baekhyun: -turns to him- "Hmm? What??"

Chanyeol: -points his eyes to the girls direction- "Is she single??"

Baekhyun: -follows his direction and sees he was pointing his eyes to Jessica- *eyes widens* 'Why does Yeol wants to know if she is single or not??' -coughs- "Ahemm!! Uhhh.....Yeah, she is......Why?" -raises his eyebrow to him-

Chanyeol: -slowly grins creepily- "Really???"

Baekhyun: "Yeah...........Why??"

Chanyeol: -waves his hands to him- "You don't need to know buddy!! Just bring her at the back of the school, I need to tell her something!!"

Baekhyun: "Don't you think you need to take my permission first??? I am her gurdian now, you know??"

Chanyeol: "Of course I know dude!!! Oh come on!!! I won't do anything bad to her ok?? I am your buddy!! Just trust me!!!" -gives him his puppy eyes-

Baekhyun: -hesitating- "Uhh....f-fine, I'll bring her there."

Chanyeol: -gets happy- "YAY!!! OK! I'll be at the back of the school!!!" -gets up and runs out of the cafeteria happily-

Baekhyun sighs, he gets up and goes to the girl's table. Arrives behind Jessica.

Baekhyun: -nudges her back- "Yah!"

Jessica: -gets annoyed by the nudging, turns around and sees him- *sighs annoyed* "Look!! I am already having a bad day ok?? Please don't make it worse!!"

Baekhyun: -raises his eyebrow at her- "Are you having the "Time of the month" thingy now???"

Sunny: -starts laughing hard-

Baekhyun: -laughs too- "HAha yeah I know that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter