Chap 25

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day~

 

It was 1 in the afternoon. Baekhyun woke up with a serious hangover. His head starts to ache hard. Squinting his eyes and groaning, he sat up while massaging his head. Once he felt a little better, he opened his eyes and looked at his surrounding with a confused look.

 

Baekhyun: “How the hell did I end up in my room??”

 

Again he started to massage his aching head groaning. He felt like his brain is gonna burst out any second. He fell back on his bed to take more rest. He turned to his left to get more comfortable position. Suddenly, he smelled a familiar scent from his left. He curiously sniffed more, and found out it was coming from his bed. The scent was a girl perfume and it was familiar to him.

 

 Baekhyun: -eyes widen- “Did I bring any girl last night??”

 

He gets up and quickly walks to his mirror to check if there is anything suspicious. Once he saw his face in the mirror, “Whoa!!” was all he said. He looked like a trash. His hair was a big mess, every strands of his hair was sticking out in many directions. His eyes were red, he looked like a ghost.

 

He then started to check his neck to see if there is any hickey, but thankfully, there is none. But something else caught his attention. He looked more closely, and something was shining on his forehead. He touched it and it was a little sticky, then he smelled his finger and realised it was a little lip gloss.

 

Baekhyun: “Who the hell was with me last night??”

 

He knew it was a girl, but who? He needs to find out. He quickly washed up while having difficulties with his headache, and left his room.

 

He felt the house was really quite, but a little sound was coming from the TV downstairs. He was confused. How come the house is not noisy like it has always been? He curiously walked downstairs. Once he reached the living room, he saw it was Sehun who was watching the TV alone.

 

Baekhyun: “Yah!!”

 

Sehun: -startled- “Oh hyung!! You finally woke up??”

 

Baekhyun: “hmm yeah.” –looks around- “Where is everyone??”

 

Sehun: -gets up- “Oh about that!! They went to shopping. Since Luhan hyung is coming back from Busan , we wanted to throw him a welcome back party. Well it was actually Sica’s idea!”

 

Oh right! How could he forget? Luhan is coming back, which means today is the last day of his responsibilities and he will be free from all these madness. Which also means, everything is gonna be like before, which includes Jessica ignoring him. Sigh!!

 

Sehun: “Why are you sighing hyung??”

 

Baekhyun: “Huh?? Oh nothing. Its just my hangover!!”

 

Sehun: “Oh right??” –snaps his finger- “I forgot!! Kyungsoo made you a hangover soup!! Lets go!!” –drags him to the kitchen-

 

Baekhyun: -confused- “He made me hangover soup?? Since when was he so caring??” –sits on the chair and starts sipping his soup-

 

Sehun: “Oh yeah!! Its actually Jessica who told him to make it for you!!”

 

Baekhyun: -looks at him in alarm- “Sh-she told him too??” Really??”

 

Sehun: -nods- “Yeah!! She thinks that it was her fault that you were drunk. So she wanted to apologise.”

 

Baekhyun: -grins a little- “That’s nice of her.”

 

Sehun: -nods agreeing- “You are right!! She was so different yesterday!!” –shakes his head chuckling- “Oh hyung!! You have no idea what happened last night!!”

 

At that sentence he got alarmed, the spoon full of soup got froze near his mouth. That’s the thing he wanted to know, what happened last night??

 

Baekhyun: -puts the spoon in the soup bowl- “Sehun! What happened last night??”

 

Sehun paused and starts to think about last night. Suddenly he burst out laughing while clutching his stomach making Baekhyun frown at his behaviour. Was it that bad??

 

Baekhyun: “Yah!!” –shakes his shoulder- “Why are you laughing???”

 

Sehun: -calms down a little but still laughing- “Omg!! You have no idea!!” –pants-

 

Baekhyun: -glares-“Yah!! Shut up!! First tell me who bought me home??”

 

Sehun: -finally calms down- “It was Jessica!!”

 

Baekhyun: -eyes widens- “WHAT??”

 

Sehun: -laughs- “Hahha you didn’t even let me finish!!”

 

Baekhyun: -gasps- “There is more??”

 

Sehun: -smirks- “Oh you have no idea!!”

 

Baekhyun: -glares- “Tell me Oh Sehun!!”

 

Sehun: “Oh I don’t have to!! I filmed everything don’t worry!!”

 

Baekhyun: -eyes widens- “You even filmed EVERYTHING?? Owh!!” –massages his head-

 

Sehun: “Calm down hyung!!” –takes his phone out- “Here let me show you!!” –starts the video-

 

Baekhyun looks at the video in anxious. At first he sees, Jessica was holding his drunken body in difficulty, but still didn’t say anything. While he was yelling and singing off tune song, which made him cringe in embarrassment. He can even hear Sehun chuckling a little in the background.

 

“FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVEEER!!!

 

SICA IS TAKING CARE OF MEEEEEE~

 

(A/N Frozen: First time in forever)

 

Sehun: -laughs hard- “That was epic hyung!!!”

 

Baekhyun: -glares at him-

 

Sehun: -hands up- “Sorry!!”

 

He then looks back at the video, and sees Jessica was dragging him on the stairs to his bedroom. Once both of them were out of sight, he sees the rest of them were frozen in the spot and looking at the direction where the both of them left. Then the video was over.

 

Baekhyun rubs his face annoyed while Sehun keeps laughing like a maniac. Baekhyun wasn’t satisfied by the fact that the video ended till that. He didn’t get any details of last night that much, especially what happened in his room.

 

Baekhyun: “By the way, where is Kyungsoo??”

 

Sehun: -stops laughing- “He went to the grocery store. Jessica’s order. She wanted to do something special for Luhan hyung. Chinese food, hyung loves that.”

 

Baekhyun have got to admit the he was totally jealous. He was glad that she ordered the hangover soup for him but, she is doing more for Luhan. Being in Luhan’s place must be amazing. But suddenly something popped up in his mind.

 

Baekhyun: “Hey!! Did you know that Jessica and Kai are dating??”

 

Sehun: -eyes widens- “What??”

 

Baekhyun: -nods- “I found out yesterday!!”

 

Sehun: -looks at him for a while, then suddenly burst out laughing-

 

Baekhyun: –frowns- “Why are you laughing??”

 

Sehun: “Hyung!! Where did you get this crazy idea??”

 

Baekhyun: “From a girl!! Krystal was her name. She seems to know both Jessica and Kai. And even Jessica admitted that she is dating him!!”

 

Sehun: -shakes his head- “Hyung!! This is a misunderstanding!! Kai used to like krystal, but that turned out fail so I’m sure he lied to her that he is dating Jessica, just to make her jealous!!”

 

Baekhyun took some time to understand, he finally realised that he got angry at her for nothing and he also got drunk! He started to feel bad for her.

 

Baekhyun: -sighs- “Man!! I screwed up big time!!”

 

Ding Dong~

 

Sehun: -gets up- “I think they are back!!” –goes to the door-

 

Baekhyun: -gets up immediately- “!!” –runs upstairs-

 

Sehun: -opens the door- “Whoa!! That a lot of stuffs!!”

 

Kai: -sighs- “There is more in the car!!” –enters with dozens of bags in his hand-

 

Once all of them bought the stuffs inside, Jessica goes uptairs to her room. She enters and closes her door and turns around, only to shriek loudly.

 

Jessica: -calms her heart down- “Gosh you scared me Baek!!”

 

Baekhyun: -rubs his neck nervously- “Hehe…uh ..sorry!!”

 

Jessica: -sighs- “What are you doing here?”

 

Baekhyun: -shifts nervously- “I….ju-just wanted to apologise for yesterday!! I shouldn’t have got drunk!!

 

Jessica: -plays with her finger- “I-its actually my fault that you got drunk anyway.”

 

Baekhyun: -waves his hand- “Oh no no no!! I actually misunderstood you.” –sighs- “So…I’m sorry!!”

 

Jessica: -sighs- “I should be sorry!! I’ve been a headache to you all week!! You must be so stressed, but I stilll made you mad! Like running away and all…..I’m sorry!”

 

Baekhyun sighs and pauses for a while, suddenly starts to chuckle.

 

Jessica: -frowns- “Whats so funny?”

 

Baekhyun: -laughs- “Its just that…I never knew that we’ll be apologise to each other one day!”

 

Jessica: -giggles- “You are right!! Its kind of awkward!”

 

Baekhyun: -remembers something- “Oh right! Uh…what happened last night actually? I mean, I know you took me home after I got drunk, but after you took me inside my room….what happened?”

 

She started to panic inside, she can’t tell that she was being sweet towards him last night!!

 

Jessica: “Uh…uhm..I-I left your room and went to mine!!”

 

Baekhyun: -tilts his head and comes closer to her-

 

Jessica: -panics a little-

 

Baekhyun: “Hmm…You are lying!!”

 

Jessica: “No!! I’m not!!”

 

Baekhyun: “Oh really?? Then who kissed my forehead last night?? And also slept on the left side of my bed??”

 

Jessica: -eyes widen- “How do you know all these?? You remember??”

 

Baekhyun: -points at her- “A-HA!! You got caught!!”

 

Jessica: “Ugh!! Dammit!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter