Chap 14

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day~ Once again...... 

 

It was a peaceful Monday morning, The birds were chirping in sync, the weather looks nice and fresh. There we see a beautiful house, where 7 teens lives. They were all sleeping so peacefully, in one of the rooms we see a cute young guy sleeping so peacefully, like nothing is wrong. Until his alarm beeped loudly 

 

BEEP~ BEEP~BEEP~ 

 

Baekhyun: 'What the hell is that sound??' *groans* 

 

Alarm: -still beeping- 

 

Baekhyun: 'Why the hell its not shutting up??' 

 

he tries to open his eyes, once he successfully opened his eyes, he sees what’s beeping, his eyes widens by looking at the beeping machine.

 

Baekhyun: "Since when did i have alarm clock in my room??" -stops the alarm, tires to go back to sleep- 

 

Slowly, everything that happened these 2 or 3 days came back to his head 

 

Baekhyun: -immediately sat straight up- "HOLLY !!!" -Grabs the alarm clock beside him, sees the time- "WE ARE SO LATE!!!" 

 

He starts to run around his room like a mad man, trying to get dressed up in 2 minutes. After getting ready, he runs out of his room to the corridor then stops; he sees the rest of their rooms. 

 

Baekhyun: *confused* 'Who should I wake up first???' -decided to go to the nearest room- 

 

He opens the door of the room and sees Sunny sleeping, goes to her and shakes her not so gently 

 

Baekhyun: *shaking her* "Yah!!! Get up already!! We are la-" -gets cut of when- 

 

Sunny: -punches his tummy- 

 

Baekhyun: -crouches down painfully- "OWW!!!" 

 

Sunny: *immediately wakes up* "Ughh!!!" -rubs her eyes sleepily- "Why are you waking me up??" 

 

Baekhyun: *glares* "Because we have school and we are late!!!" 

 

Sunny: "No, I mean why are YOU waking me up?? You should have wake Tiffany first, then make her wake us girls up, while you wake the guys up!!"

 

Baekhyun: "Well, since you are awake, why don't you wake the girls while I wake the guys??" 

 

Sunny: *groans* -starts whining- "But that’s not my job!!!" 

 

Baekhyun: -grits his teethes- "Just do it!!!!!" 

 

Sunny: *sigh* "Fine!!" 

 

Baekhyun walks out of her room, and starts to think whether he should wake Kai up or Sehun?? He was totally confused, so he decided to wake Sehun first since its so hard to wake Kai up. He goes to Sehun's room and sees he is smiling again, sigh!! He must be dreaming about Miranda Kerr again. But poor him, he have got to wake up from his dream land. With just one clap from Baekhyun near his ear, he woke up. Its not really hard to wake this guy up, he is a light sleeper unlike Kai. 

 

Sehun: -rubbing his eyes- "Ughh Hyung!!!! I was having a beautiful dream!!!" 

 

Baekhyun: "Yeah! Well Reality check!! We are late!!! And I know you guys have Mr, Choi's class first, and guess what he'll do to you again if you are late?? 

 

Sehun: -quickly sat up straight- "DibiDibiDetention!!!!" 

 

Baekhyun: *nods* "Exactly!! Now help me wake Kai up!!" 

 

Sehun: *eyes widen* -nervously laughs- "I think i am gonna pass!!!" 

 

Baekhyun: -starts begging with aegyo- "Pwease!!!! Buing~Buing~ I'll buy you bubble tea!!!" 

 

Sehun: "AISH!!! FINE!!" -gets out from his bed- "You better keep your promise!!" 

 

They finally woke Kai up, but it wasn't that easy. So after everyone woke up, they came down stairs at the dining hall to have their breakfast, but obviously one person is missing. 

 

Baekhyun: -to the girls- "Why didn't she wake up again??" 

 

The girls looks at each other, then at him 

 

Sunny: "Maybe you should use your way to wake her up, you know, by pranking, like you wanted to do last time??" 

 

Baekhyun: *eyes widens* "I can't do that!!! Luhan hyung will kill me!!"

 

Tiffany: "Oh come on!!! Its the only way to wake her up!! Besides its emergency!!!"

 

Yuri: -nervously- "Um I-I don't think its a good idea....but since we are already late......"

 

Baekhyun: *sigh* -stands up, goes to the fridge, gets a cucumber- "Lets do this!!"

 

He goes upstairs to Jessica's room, opens her bedroom door, sees she is sleeping peacefully, goes near her, suddenly an imaginary Luhan appears on his right shoulder.

 

Luhan: "STOP!!! Don't do this to her!!! Just wake her up nicely!!"

 

Baekhyun: *eyes widens* -nods- "Right!!! That’s how i should wake her up!" -was about to wake her nicely-

 

Then suddenly an imaginary Sunny appears on his left sholder

 

Sunny: "We tried waking her up nicely, just use your way before she gets detention!!!"

 

Luhan: "NO! Don't listen to her!! I'll cut your allowance remember???"

 

Sunny: "Oh please!! Luhan oppa is not here!!! And if Sica tries to tell him that you pranked her, I'll threat her not to, so go ahead!!"

 

Baekhyun was going crazy, so he shaked his head to clear his mind and shakes his shoulder so that those imaginary people would disappear. He puts the cucumber close to Jessica's nose, After a few minutes she woke up disgusted

 

Jessica: "EWWWWW!!!!!"

 

Baekhyun: "Whoa it worked!!!!"

 

Jessica: *glares* "You did not just do this to me!!"

 

Baekhyun: "Do you know what time is it young lady??"

 

Jessica looks at her clock her eyes widen, she immediately pushed baekhyun out of her room harshly, quickly started to change from her PJ to uniform, After she cleaned herself up she goes downstairs and starts to eat her breakfast.

 

After they all finished their breakfast, they all ran outside and sat inside the car, Baekhyun at the dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter