Three's a crowd

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 혁재 Hyuk Jae –

We were up pretty early today since we have to rehearse for a few more hours for the concert next week. I sometimes feel bad that I don’t get to spend as much time with Shinhae, but I promise that I’ll make it up to her once the concert is over.

Kyuhyun was the only one who was up at this time, and when I checked the clock, I saw that it was quarter past 6.

“Why are you up early?” and the weird thing was, he was all ready to go out.

“We have to leave at 7 right?”

And I nodded as I joined him have breakfast. I got out my bowl and poured some cereal on it, and snatched the milk box away from him. “Hyun Ae will be back today right?”

“How did you know?” his eyebrow arched up.

“Kangin hyung.”

“How did he know?”

“Beats me…” I shrugged and continued eating. “Are you going to pick her up in the airport?”

“No, I insisted though, but she told me that she didn’t want me to skip rehearsals for her.”

“But the hyungs would understand.” I replied.

“Yeah, that’s what I told her, Teukie hyung even talked to her, but she still declined. She said that she needed to go somewhere first before going home.”

“I see… but you’re going to see her later anyway.”

“Yeah, I figured. I’m just hoping that rehearsals would get done soon though.”

“You bet. Are you two still dating?”

He pressed his lips together before replying, “No. We broke up before she left remember?”

“But you went to Japan to be with her, right? I thought you two made up or something.”

“No… We didn’t. I just went her to be with her but not to get back with her. Things are a bit complicated.”

“Well, it’s a good thing that you’re still friends.”

“We figured that we shouldn’t let the past be a hindrance.” He simply explained.

It feels like I wasn’t talking to Kyuhyun, “Since when have you become so mature?”

“Hey, I’ve always been the mature one in here!” he said defensively.

“Yeah, right…Since when?” I teased.

“Since you stopped watching .” He shot back and laughed. “I was kidding, I know you’ve never stopped… Hahaha!”

“! Does Donghae know that she’s coming back?”

He didn’t say a word this time but just shrugged.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t fix things with him yet…”

“No, I haven’t. I don’t appreciate what he did, and I don’t think I can forgive him just like that.”

“Good morning, what’s for breakfast?” Donghae suddenly emerged from his room, and Kyuhyun stopped e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter