The maknae strikes back

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- Kyuhyun -

I've talked to Hyun Ae for countless times, and she still doesn't want to admit to hyung that she's really the girl from the elevator. From my point of view, it was really an idiotic thing to do, since it's so obvious that she's also into him the same way he's been eyeing her since the two have met.

Yoona was apparently just a thorn wanting to be pulled out and she's pretty much useless. I don't know why hyung is always sticking by her...

"Where are you guys going?" he asked me while we were making our way out of Hyuk's room.

"Hyun Ae's place...." I answered briefly, the girls already went ahead, and we were the only ones left.

"Where's your girlfriend?"

"Told her I had to do something."

"Did she tell you what happened? I mean, what really happened?" I asked him. "HEY! GO AHEAD! WE'LL BE THERE IN A FEW" I yelled to Hyun Ae and Shinhae who were still waiting for us in the living room.

"Yeah, she told me that those two ganged up on her." he said dismissiveley and laid on Hyuk's bed.

"And you believed her??" the two of us asked in unison. Hyuk was shaking his head.

"Of course, is there a reason why I shouldn't?"

"Yes!" I said too quickly and the two looked at me.. "Never mind. You wouldn't understand anyway. But, it's up to you to figure out things." I just told him.

"Donghae, I think it's not right. You're... aish... it's just stupid."

"Come on, tell me."

"Look, how long have you known Yoona, I mean, do you really know her?" Hyuk asked, and it seemed like he knew something as well.

"What are you trying to imply? Are you taking Hyun Ae's side?"

"No one is taking anyone's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter