Sacrificial lamb

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 동해 Donghae –

I desperately needed some alone time, it’s a good thing that the guys will be leaving for other activities tomorrow and at least I’d have some time alone for myself. I called Yoona a while ago and I was just going to wait for her at this café.

Before I could even find a spot, someone called me, “Donghae oppa!”

“Shinhae, Hyuk…” I checked first before if they were with anyone else before I went to their table.

“Hey, join us. Who are you with?” Hyuk questioned.

“Was waiting for Yoona.”

At the sound of Yoona’s name, Shinhae frowned, but instead of feeling insulted, I found it funny. “Sorry, I know most of you guys hate her.”

“Yeah, I want Hyun Ae for you…”

And I thought I was going to forget about her, but apparently not. Hyuk nudged Shinhae, “no, it’s fine.”

“The guy already has a girlfriend, respect that.”

Yoona, as my girlfriend, I don’t think that it’s feasible, but that’s where things are going right? And I’ve already lost hope with Hyun Ae anyway, so there’s really no point.

“Oppa’s not that desperate to be with Yoona… right?” Shinhae asked me and Hyuk just shook his head.

“Hey, I thought you weren’t here yet…” Yoona suddenly arrived, and I didn’t even know that she was already here.

“Yeah, I saw them here.” I said, then I looked at Shinhae and Hyuk, quietly asking if it’s okay for us to join them. I was hoping that they’d agree. Shinhae rolled her eyes and Hyuk just nodded, she again nudged Shinhae.

“Be nice!” I heard him whispered and I couldn’t help but grin.

I pulled the chair beside me so she could sit.

“So, how’s everyone?” she smiled sweetly at the two.

“Suddenly, I feel full…” Shinhae muttered.

“No, you’re not. Eat.” Hyuk warned. “Sorry, she’s having her mood swings again.” Hyuk apologetically told her.

“It’s fine… Don’t worry..” Yoona smiled then she turned to me. “Have you ordered?”

“Not yet. I don’t know what to eat…” I told her and diverted my attention to the menu. Good th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter