So we meet

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 현 애 Hyun Ae-

I feel that my face is getting numb, I’ve been smiling like crazy for the past couple of hours, and I’m really not enjoying myself. Don’t get me wrong, the guys here are pretty nice and quite funny actually, but I’m a bit disappointed that the elevator guy is not here and not one of them. So right now, I’m not sure where he is staying. It’s weird, we’re on the same building, but it seems like he’s from another part of the world. If I don’t see him again one of these days, maybe it’s just not meant.

Honestly, I wanted to go home now, but Hye Yoo onni seems to be having lots of fun, mom also was enjoying their company and I really didn’t want to spoil this for them. I don’t want to do things to disappoint my mom.

“Hey, are you bored?” Onni whispered to me.

“Kind of… I mean, they’re nice and all.. but…”

“Hyun Ae, here’s the book you wanted to see…” Kyuhyun suddenly emerged from one of the rooms and handed me a book. It was actually not a book per se, but a manga – I’ve looking for this for quite some time now, it’s I”S. “I didn’t know that you read mangas too!” he exclaimed.

“Are you kidding? I love reading those. Apparently, this is the only series that I’ve been having problems finding. Even in Japan, it’s already extinct!”

“We have the whole collection I think. We still have others though, if you want.” he offered. “This particular series is not mine, it’s Donghae hyung’s… you can just go here in case you’d like to borrow, I mean, hyung will not say no…”

I can’t help but really smile this time, “Oh my God! Are you for real?” I was too excited. “I wouldn’t say no to an offer like that!”

The others were looking weirdly at us, actually, I didn’t care, I loved to read mangas since I was little and this one was my ultimate favorite, but the thing is, I couldn’t find hard copies of this and the only thing that I have is like an e-book.

“Hey, I love this manga!” I said defensively.

“And you’re not the only person who does, you should meet Donghae!” Heechul suggested.

I was completely clueless on he was talking about so I looked at Kyuhyun for help, “he’s one of our members too, one of my hyungs!”

“I see…”

Now I really want to go home and start reading. I’ve actually read the whole thing already, but it would just feel different if you’re reading it hard copy, if you know what I mean.

“Seems like you kids are getting along well…” Mom commented when she joined us in the living room. “I hope you guys would take care of these two…”

“Of course we will. They’d be like our little sisters!” Eeteuk instantly replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter