Since he's happy

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 현 애 Hyun Ae –

 

I was flabbergasted when Yoona showed up in the elevator, and I was not quite sure if she witnessed our ‘moment’ but I was embarrassed beyond words.

“Hi…” Yoona said, and gave Donghae a kiss on the cheeks. I don’t think she noticed that I was there, Donghae was also speechless, and was just looking down.

“Hey Yoona, I didn’t know you two were dating…” I finally said, Yoona’s face suddenly paled when she noticed I was just standing there.

No, I was not hurt – there’s no way I’m going to show them that I’m affected, but it felt like Donghae lied to me when he didn’t tell me that he was dating another girl, to make matters worse, she is my cousin’s friend!

“It’s- it’s something recent…” Yoona tried to explain.

Donghae looked confused now, “you two know each other?”

“Yeah, she’s Hye Yoo’s friend from the university, didn’t she tell you?” I snapped. I didn’t mean to sound angry, but I was feeling really agitated and stupid. “By the way, congratulations... and I’m happy for the both of you… listen, I have to get back…”

Without looking back, I hurriedly went into the pad, and I didn’t want to let them know that I was bothered.

So all this time, he just made me look like a fool, and I thought there was something between us, but I thought wrong. It was just my imagination…

If Hye Yoo finds out about this, she’s going to freak out… I’m not sure what happened, because as far as I know, Yoona doesn’t even know the guys personally, and she only knew that they were our neighbors when she went here.

I quickly dialed Hye Yoo’s number, “what’s up? I’m still in school….”

“Onni, I just need to know. Are you really close friends with Yoona?”

“What do you mean?” she asked, “Hey save a spot for me-oh sorry Hyun Ae, I wasn’t talking to you…”

“Onni, what is she like?”

“Well, she has a reputation, and people are even asking me why I’m friends with her, but I think she’s quite nice.”

I couldn’t resist rolling my eyes, everyone’s nice for her, but I was curious, “what reputation?”

“You know, being a and all… listen, I’ll talk to you when I get home…”

“Okay, I’ll see you then…”

After we hung up, the anger was boiling up again. I wanted to march up to their dorm and just kill her, but I know I have no right at all, since I’m also with someone, and there’s really nothing between me and Donghae, except f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter