Alone and unguarded

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 동해 Donghae-

It’s a good thing that Yoona left right away before Hyun Ae could ever meet her, I didn’t want her to know that it’s starting to get deeper between me and Yoona, but I really feel bad for not telling Yoona about Hyun Ae.

Yoona was also a catch, but most of the time she was boring. I don’t find her interesting at all, but she was really sweet.

Right now, it was impossible to be with Hyun Ae, but I think I’m being a jerk when I say that I’m keeping my options open – don’t get me wrong, it’s just that, I’m still trying to find that chemistry that I’ve had with Yoona when we got stuck in that elevator.

“Hyung, you’re done?” Ryewook asked as I stood up and washed my hand.

“Yeah… I’m quite full…”

“Yeah, after eating 3 servings, who wouldn’t feel full?” Hankyung hyung retorted.

The guys laughed, “at least I only had 3, ask how many plates Hyuk Jae has had!”

“I can’t help it if the food is really good.” He said while rubbing his belly.

“It’s good because Shinhae made it…” Teukie teased.

“Shinhae, and Hyun Ae…” Kyuhyun corrected while eyeing me. “These two have had the most compared to us all, I wonder why…”

Kibum laughed, “Dude, you have to be discreet.”

“Aish, you guys are spouting nonsense… nothing’s going on between me and Hyun Ae!” I said defensively.

“Did we say anything about that?” Kyuhyun asked innocently. I wanted to smack some sense into this guy, but he did have a point. Nothing was mentioned about me being with Hyun Ae and vice versa.

“Never mind.” I went back into my room to rest for a bit, Yoona said she was going to be back later this afternoon anyway, but she did act in an odd manner when the guys mentioned Hyun Ae, I wonder why. It’s not like they know each other or something – or maybe they do know each other.

But that’s quite impossible. I don’t think Hyun Ae even knows anyone from here. The book that she borrowed was on my bed and I tried to read it.

The note that she wrote was still there, and I felt a tinge of jealousy for her guy. But she looks happy with him anyway… so what’s the point.

“Donghae, you want to help us fix the other dorm?” Teukie asked when he entered the room.

“Sure…”

I followed him to the other dorm, the guys have already moved in yesterday but still hadn’t fixed eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter