The so-called boyfriend

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 규현 Kyuhyun –

I tried to observe everyone and it seems that they’re all busy doing their thing. Sungmin and Ryeowook were rehearsing along with Shindong and Siwon, Donghae was busy with his phone, and Eunhyuk just got off the phone, Eeteuk hyung was being bullied by Kangin, Yesung, Heechul and Hankyung.

The guys were basically acting crazy again. I overheard Hyuk telling Donghae that he was going to confess to Shinhae later and he’s still feeling a bit perplexed. I chose not to utter a word, and I just listened to them, I was still busy playing starcraft.

“Why couldn’t you get off that game?” Teukie hyung asked me.

“It’s fun, and it’s not boring…” I told him, but still had my eye on the game.

“Just be sure to sleep early later, I’ll have a hard time waking you up again for your flight tomorrow!” he scolded, but I just smiled.

“Look who’s talking. By the way, Donghae hyung will be left alone tomorrow right?”

“Yeah. With Kibum that is, but you know how busy Bum is.” He stated and grabbed the chair beside me. “Donghae-ah, you’re going to be okay tomorrow right? It’s just for a couple of days.”

“Yeahp, no worries.” He said and gave us a thumbs- up sign.

So far, so good.

No one has mentioned a word to the girls yet that most of us will be gone for a couple of days. “Hyuk Jae hyung, have you told Shinhae that you’re going to Japan tomorrow?” I needed to be sure.

“Not yet. I’m telling her later.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter