Stupid Donghae

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 동해 Donghae –

Kyuhyun just passed the phone to me and I didn’t even have an idea on who he was talking to.

“Who’s this?” I asked him.

“Just talk to her. I’ll be back in a sec!”

“Yoboseyo? Who’s this?”

“Uhm, hey… It’s Hyun Ae…”

“Oh hi…” I was flustered. I didn’t expect that it’d be here, I wanted to strangle Kyuhyun now.

“Sorry… you’re probably busy and he forced you to talk to me. I think I should…”

I cut her off, “no… no I’m not busy. Actually, everyone here’s a bit bored, we’re just waiting…basically…” talk about sounding desperate, aish!

She laughed uncomfortably. “Are you sure? Kyuhyun didn’t even tell me that he was gonna pass the phone to someone else.”

“Yeah… but don’t worry, but if you’d rather talk to him, I can have him call you back if you want…” I said, but I was a bit thankful that he’d called her up, since I really didn’t have the guts to call her out of the blue.

“It's o-okay... so what time’s your performance?”

“We’re set to be on stage in half an hour maybe. They’re just going to tape the whole thing and we can go home after that.” I explained. “It would be more fun if you’re here though, at least you could watch us live, and watch how good your Kyuhyun is…” I hated saying those words, but it was the truth apparently. She was dating Kyuhyun anyway.

“I’ve heard from the others…” she laughed, “I know all of you are always making fun of him when he’s dancing.”

“Yeah, you should see him! He’s no better than Heechul hyung.”

“Well, I told you I’d watch the broadcast right? And I’ll keep my eye on him so I could make fun of him too…” she added. “Why isn’t Yoona there anyway? I told you, you should’ve invited her.”

“And like I said, she was busy… I think she had something planned… I’m not sure.” Just after I said that, my phone rang, and when I checked it, it was Yoona. Speak of the devil.

I just let it ring, and apparently, Heechul hyung who was seated beside me got annoyed. “Aren’t you going to get that?” he asked.

“Is that your phone ringing?” great, she heard.

“Uh no…”

I also shook my head when I looked at Heechul hyung, then cancelled Yoona’s call. I also turned it off so I could tell her that I ran out of batteries.

“That’s not my phone...” I lied.

“Oh, I thought they were talking to you, or something… so I was thinking maybe I am really disturbing you…”

“No… don’t worry about it.” I assured her. “Listen, if you’re going to watch the broadcast, I’m going to have to say hi to you on air.”

“Oh no, you won’t do that! Of course, there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter