Confirmation

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


- 규현 Kyuhyun –

The performance went smoothly, well except for Donghae hyung’s part. He was in a good mood earlier when we got here and now it looks like he’s really ready to kill someone.

We were back in the waiting room, preparing to go home and Yesung hyung asked Donghae what was wrong.

“Nothing…” he said and didn’t offer for any more explanations. When he was like this, it usually means that he doesn’t want to talk about it.

“You guys want to eat out?” manager hyung suddenly asked us. “Since it could be considered as a great performance, we could celebrate..”

Every one sounded ecstatic upon hearing this except for Donghae hyung. “I think I’ll pass. I’m not feeling good.” He got his bag and started to make his way outside. “I’ll just get a cab going home…” he said and just left.

Everyone then looked at me, “What? I didn’t do anything!” and you know what about being the maknae? Everyone could bully me whenever they feel like it, and I think I already know what everyone is thinking.

“Follow him! You shouldn’t let him leave alone!” Heechul hyung was the first to speak.

“Why me?”

“Who else would follow him?” Hankyung hyung asked.

“Eeteuk hyung or Eunhyuk hyung. Anyone but me!”

“You’re the youngest, and you should listen to your elders, so go!” Shindong hyung then added.

Everyone just agreed with him, even manager hyung.

“Fine! Be sure that you’re going to bring home something for me.”

This is the downfall of being the youngest, you can’t say no, rather you’re not allowed to say no to your hyungs, even if it’s a matter of life and death. I sighed as I started to walk quickly so I’d be able to catch up with Donghae hyung.

“Hyung, wait up!” he didn’t turn around nor stop, so it’s possible that he didn’t hear him.

“Hyung!” I ran to his side, and he looked at me. “Where are you going?” I asked him.

“Home, where are YOU going? I thought you guys were going to eat out?”

“Nah… I wanted to keep you company…” I lied.

“No you don’t, I know that they forced you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter