An idiot who's in love

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 혁재 Hyuk Jae –

After the recording, I quickly excused myself from the guys and went back to the waiting room to get changed. I’m going to see Shinhae and I’m going to tell her how I feel. I’ve already sent her a message saying that I’m going there in a bit…

I’ve never been nervous like this, not even on a concert, or a performance. I feel like throwing up and it’s not good. Before I went out, I looked at myself in the mirror for the nth time. Damn it, I don’t look good. Really, something just doesn’t feel right.

Am I going too fast with this? Technically, they just broke up and here I am confessing to her? I must be crazy to be this way. Totally insane!

“Hey, where are you going?” Donghae stopped me when I was on my way out. They just got off the stage apparently, and was just about to change.

“I’m meeting up with Shinhae, remember?”

“Oh yeah… Well, good luck man. Call us if ever something comes up.” Donghae told me, and I just nodded.

The others were also mouthing their good lucks to me and I just nodded at them, not wanting them to notice that I’m a nervous wreck.

Good thing that I brought my own car going here, so I wouldn’t have a problem going out. How am I going to tell her everything? It’s just really stupid.

I got my phone and dialed Shinhae’s number, but decided against it. she’s probably busy talking with Jonghoon still, since she didn’t reply to my message.

The lines that I’ve been planning to tell her have suddenly vanished, I don’t know where to start. Damn it. This is getting frustrating.

How come I had the guts to almost kiss her the other day, and not have the courage to tell her what she means to me? And to think it’s not that hard for me to talk to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter