The break up

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 신해 Shinhae –

I made my way to the coffee shop where I’m supposed to meet up with Jonghoon and yeah, I am a bit anxious. I’m not sure how I’ll talk to him later about things..

I walked inside the shop and instantly inhaled the aroma... Cinammon, somehow it made me feel relaxed. I checked my phone and there were no messages still, he should be here in an hour or two, I don’t think that the talk will last that long.

Even if I didn’t have any idea on what to tell him, I should just go for it, if not it’s like fooling myself and just prolonging the agony. I ordered the usual, a tall glass of white mocha and sat on the corner while waiting for my name to be called.

Hyuk Jae should be here, I had no idea how I’d open up the topic to Jonghoon and make him believe that there’s really no one else and I just wasn’t happy in the relationship. It’s not that I didn’t love him, actually I did, but I guess it’s just… how do you call this… Hmmm, could be that I fell out of love?

Thinking about all the things that he did for me, it made me feel bad and it’s was pretty crappy that things didn’t work out between us – but mom would be happy, she has always disregarded Jonghoon as my boyfriend and insisted that I should date Hyuk Jae instead.

It was a ridiculous idea, it’s not that I despise the idea of dating him, it just doesn’t seem right since he’s my bestfriend and he’s like an older brother. That’s the relationship that we have, and who am I kidding, it’s not like he’s going to like someone like me, I’m just an ordinary girl and he’s a star – a lot of girls are after him.

I’m just technically making a fool out of myself.

But what about the thing earlier?

Was he really going to kiss me?

Or I could be hallucinating.

Now I’m curious on how it feels to be kissed by him. This is just so weird, I should get rid of these thoughts, it’s not right.

My name was finally called and I slowly grazed my way towards the bar and got my drink. When I went back to my table, I opened the magazine but can’t help to overheard the two girls giggling like crazy on the table near mine.

“Oh my God, Eunhyuk oppa! He’s really hot!”

“I know! Have you seen their performance yesterday? I’m looking forward to today’s perf too! But he looks kind of stressed lately, do you think something’s bothering him?” the girl with the short hair asked. I kept stealing glances at them and it’s obvious that they were fan girls.

“I think something might be bothering him. If you’ve read his recent entry in cyworld – he seems so… I don’t know… sad, maybe?”

“Yeah, seems like it!”

Eunhyuk is sad? Why haven’t I noticed this? And the last time I checked his cyworld, he seemed fine. I made it a point to go online later so I could read his recent entries.

Could it be that he’s not telling me his problems? Now I’m getting worried. I got my phone and texted him: are you still at the dorm?

Hyuk Jae, why are you being secretive to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter