Torn

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 동해 Donghae –

“I didn’t know you liked that movie…” I told her once we got inside her pad, ‘The Story of Us’ was one of my all time favorite movies and not a lot of people have heard of that film.

“Are you kidding? I’ve watched that more than 10 times, and I still never get tired of it.”

Why couldn’t Yoona be more like this, I’d appreciate her if she was just herself and not pretending that she knows things. The feeling of being with her is really fake, and I can’t believe that I’m even comparing her to my friend’s girlfriend. This is not right.

“You never told me you were dating Kyu…” I casually said. A blush slowly crept to her face and she laughed uncomfortably.

“Kyuhyun’s a sweet guy…” she let the sentence hang.

“Well, I didn’t think that he was your type, that’s all…”

“What would be my type then?” she inquired, her eyes twinkling.

“I don’t know… someone nice maybe…”

“Kyuhyun’s nice…”

“Rather, someone who’s less annoying…”

“Well, he’s not that annoying. He’s funny in fact…”

I give up, maybe what I wanted to say is someone like me, but of course, I didn’t have the nerve to tell her that… it would be too… weird.

“I didn’t know that Yoona would be your type…” she taunted.

“She’s not…” I spoke too quickly.

Obviously both of us were shocked, “she’s not my girlfriend… yet.”

“Not yet…” she mimicked.

It seems like the both of us were being cautious with what we were saying, but I wanted to really ask her why she chose Kyuhyun…

“Go ahead, you can ask me.”

“Why him?”

“What do you mean, why him? He’s nice… and he can make me laugh…”

“I can make you laugh…”

“Everyone can… I’m that shallow, remember?” she smiled at me. “Are you sure that it’s okay with Yoona that you’re here with me now?”

“I think, yeah, she k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter