Not Fair

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 현애 Hyun Ae –

Shinhae was still at our place when Hye Yoo got home. “Hey, sorry I’m late.” She said when she got in, she looked a bit restless. It was obvious that she has been running to go home.

“Are you okay?” I asked her and she nodded. “By the way, this is Shinhae, and she’s my cousin that I’m telling you about, Hye Yoo…” the two smiled at each other and Hye Yoo joined us in the living room.

“What happened?” Hye yoo asked me, obviously still worried.

Aish – here it goes again… I can’t bring myself to speak another word about the thing that happened earlier, but Shinhae was still pretty mad about what Yoona did. Although we were not sure on what she told Donghae, we’re just both pissed.

“Let me do the honor…” Shinhae must’ve noticed my dismay, “You see, Lee Donghae is dating this girl – and according to Hyun Ae, she’s your classmate, or something.”

“Who?” Hye Yoo looked confused.

“Onni, it’s Yoona…” I told her.

“Yoona, my classmate Yoona?”

We both nodded.

“How did it happen? I mean, I thought you two- it’s impossible! She doesn’t even know him, how did this happen?!” Hye Yoo went on and on.

Shinhae couldn’t contain it any longer so she told her about the whole thing wherein Yoona pretended to be the girl from the elevator.

Little by little, you could see the changes in her facial expression, and slowly, she turned red. I’m quite sure that this is because she was just freaking mad.

“Is she still there now?” Hye Yoo asked, trying to calm herself.

“Yeah, I think she is.” Shinhae crossed her arms, “Want to go there?”

Hye Yoo threw her bag on the couch and quickly rushed out the door, Shinhae followed after.

“Hey, I’m not letting you two leave me here!” I said as I ran after them.

Before the two barged in, they first plotted what they were supposed to do.

“So you have to act surprised, act like I just dragged you here…” Shinhae said.

“Yeah, yeah… and I’ll try to observe the two – I’ll ask Yoona some questions, since we’re supposedly ‘friends.’ Right?”

“Right, and I on the other hand will tell Hyuk to interrogate Donghae until he speaks!”

“Excuse me, I’m still here…” I cleared my throat and made my presence felt.

“Oh yeah… Just be nice to Kyuhyun and it’ll be fine…” Shinhae waved her hand and rang the door bell. I was actually hesitating to come in when the door opened, I don’t know what these two are planning but I’m sure that it’s not that good.

Good grief, I don’t think I’d be able to face them again. It was embarrassing to think that Yoona witnessed my almost kiss with Donghae earlier and now we’re going to act like she’s stealing him from me. This is just not right.

“Are you sure we should be here?” I whispered to the two.

“Trust us, we know what we’re doing.” Shinae muttered.

“Hey Yoona! You’re here too?!” Hye Yoo mocked amazement, and I was f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter