Falling?

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 현애 Hyun Ae –

It was almost midnight when the guys decided to go home, Kyuhyun said that Donghae would apparently apologize to me, but it didn’t happen and now I was more disappointed than ever, and I really didn’t know how I’d treat him the next time I see him. I guess I should still be civil about things.

But it’s just too difficult.

“Hey, I’ll see you guys tomorrow…” Shinhae said her goodbye and Hyuk stood up too.

“I’ll take her home. Goodniight Hyun Ae-sshi… Kyuhyun, don’t lock the door, okay?”

“You have your keys…” he muttered, “or call someone, they usually stay up late!”

“You always stay up late!” he said and left.

“So now I’m obliged to wait for him? Weirdo!” Kyuhyun murmured again which made me laugh.

“Silly, he’s your hyung…”

“Yeah, an abusive one if I may add. He always bully those who are younger than him, like me and Ryeowook, alson Donghae hyung.”

“Don’t wait for him then…” I suggested, “let him sleep outside…”

“Not possible, Teukie hyung will kill me. But I know Kangin hyung has been wanting to do the same to him…”

“So pretend that Kangin locked the door…”

“And he will kill me the next day…Haha!”

I noticed that the door was left opened, “Aren’t you going home yet?”

“Do you want me to go?” he sounded different.

“Stop fooling around, it’s late and I’m tired…” I reprimanded him. He took a step closer, and I kind of freaked out. I took, I think three steps back, and accidentally had my back on the door, so it closed.

I was liked pinned to it, and unable to move. I couldn’t scream, because it would feel weird, but I didn’t know what to do either.

“I couldn’t stop myself from admiring you today, you just looked irresistible.” He said while leaning in a bit closer.

“Kyuhyun, you’re freaking me out… we don’t have to act li-“ before I could finish my sentence, he stopped me, and put a finger to stop my lips from moving.

“Shh, we’re alone now… so don’t worry about a thing.”

He continued to lean in closer and I just had my eyes shut, still freaked out and not knowing what to expect, I was definitely squirming, and was ready to yell.

I don’t know what was happening, I could feel his body pressed against mine. He isn’t kissing me, he’s not hugging me or anything, he just has his body literally pressed against mine. When I finally had the guts to open my eyes, his attention wasn’t on me, it was on the peep hole.

“You scared me! !” I pushed him away and he shushed me. “What the hell was that about?”

“It seems like someone was outside, listening to us…” he whisepered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter