Out of hand

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- HyunAe -

When we got back, the place was empty and I was wondering where Eunhyuk and Shinhae went.  "Where are those two?" i asked Kyuhyun who was obviously as confused as me.

"We just left them here, didn't we?"

That's what I remember..." I thought that those two weren't in speaking terms as well, "Do you think they're okay?"

"Well, they better be,,," Kyuhyun replied. "Want to go check if they're in the dorm?"

"No thanks, I'm fine here." I quipped. I was never going to step foot on that place again, not after what Donghae did, and of course, I'd rather not see Yoona again, or she might really get it the next time.

"Just ignore them. It's not like they own the place."

"I just don't want to see them, and that's it. Especially Yoona... that ..."

"If you told hyung the truth, things wouldn't be this way..." he gave me that evile grin of his again.

"Yeah, rub it in jerk!"

But he was right, and that's the sad thing about it, I didn't have the guts to to tell him the truth, and that was my fault.

I'm thinking to myself as well that Lee Donghae isn't worth it, he's just not. And he's too stupid because he basically believes in Yoona, I cringed to myself, why did I have to care?

"Hyun Ae-sshi, are you sure you don't want to check on Hyuk Jae and Shinhae?"

"You go, I'd rather stay here. I told you, I'm not going to set foot on your place again!"

"Hey, you're too affected. Trust me, if you guys are meant for each other, sooner or later you'd end up with him." he said with a casual laugh.

"I really hate you, you know that?" I sighed in disbelief. "Honestly, I don't care anymore... It's not like there's really a chance for me. And have I not told you that I needed to go back to Japan?"

"Really? For good?"

"No silly!" I laughed, "I just had to fix some papers, for school and stuff..."

"how long are you going to be there?"

"A week, a month, I don't know... I'm not sure. Mom's also going to be there with me too."

"I see." I smile formed on his lips.

"What the hell are you thinking now? I don't like it when you smile that! You're giving me the creeps!"

He grinned at me, acted like an innocent kid, "Hey, I'm not planning anything. I'm not capable of mischievous things, you kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter