A civilized talk?

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-규현 Kyuhyun –

It has been a while since I last saw her, and it’s really a good thing that I don’t miss her as much. Being busy with rehearsals is actually good, considering the fact that I don’t have the chance to think about her as much. But I was looking forward to seeing her again.

We were given a 30 minute break and Heechul hyung started talking to me while I sat on one corner of the room.

“When will she be back?”

“What do you mean?” I was amazed that he knew this, that is if we’re thinking about the same person.

“Hyun Ae, Shinhae told me that she’ll be back from Japan soon…”

“Oh… her flight’s the day after tomorrow.” I muttered, “And it made me think on how you knew…”

He smirked at me, “I know a lot of things, and I just don’t speak as much. And have you talked to Donghae about things?”

“We don’t talk these days.” I stated. It’s probably because of Hyun Ae, but the two of us have been distant since I came back to Japan. Even if I wanted to fight for Hyun Ae, I couldn’t, because I knew for a fact that she’d be happier with hyung and not me. I’d be just a rebound, and she only sees me as a friend.

“You should fix it with him before she comes back, or things will get worst.” He warned.

“Yeah, I know. I’ll try to talk to him later. Who knows that Hyun Ae will come back?”

“I haven’t told anyone yet…”

There was suddenly a complete silence between us, when Teukie hyung called me, “Kyuhyun-ah, go with Donghae to get the food from manager hyung.” I quickly nodded and stood up.

Recently, it has been like this, everyone has been asking me to do things with Donghae hyung, I guess they’ve noticed that we don’t really talk as much. Before I could joke around him about Hyun Ae, but now, I couldn’t. I’m kind of scared that it will complicate things further.

Walking along the hallway, neither of us weren’t speaking, but then he asked. “How is she?”

Again, that question. Every time we had the chance to talk, it’s the only thing that he asks. “She’s fine. I told you, you should call her.”

He shook his head and laughed lightly, “You’re dating her, and how can you tell me to call her? You know how I feel about Hyun Ae-ssi right?”

“Yeah, everyone knows…” I stated matter-of-factly.

He scratched his head and grinned, “Yeah, sorry, I can’t help but feel that way for her.”

“It’s okay… Things have been long over between us.” I finally had the chance to tell him this. “And like I said, you should call her.”

“It’s just not right… You’re dating her, or at least you did date her, and I don’t think its right for me to go after her.”

“You and your stupid pride.” I muttered.

“It’s not that… It just doesn’t look right.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot that you were still d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter