Again?

Unwanted Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-동해 Donghae –

The guys already went to rehearsals and I was basically left here in the dorm alone to wait for Heechul hyung. I have no idea why they chose me to stay behind, but it was fine anyway, since I needed the extra break, I was still feeling too tired from last night.

During breakfast earlier, I was actually a bit amused that Kyuhyun was that pissed at me, since I thought that he’d get over it in a coupe of days, apparently I thought wrong.

Oh well, happens, maybe Kyuhyun and I would need some time to sort things out. I know that I was way out of line when I said those things, I just couldn't control what I was feeling then. And it was so stupid of me to even try to start a conversation about her. Plus recently, I've developed this habit of checking my phone every 5 minutes to see if there were any important messages, still hoping that Hyun Ae would even try to talk to me, but I just feel more disappointed every time I don't see her name pop up on my message inbox.

Was I expecting too much? It was pretty stupid of me to even send her that message.

Someone suddenly barged in the dorm, and I saw that it was just Heechul hyung.

“Did they leave?” he asked me, still out of breathe.

“Yeah, a couple of hours ago…”

“Sorry, I got held up, I thought nobody waited for me.”

“They forced me to wait for you, so you owe me.” I joked.

“Hey, I just bought you dinner the other night, I shouldn’t owe you anything!” he said as he kept running around the place. “Where the hell is my shirt? I just left it here last night! Aish!”

“Check the closet, they took away all the stuff there.”

“Aish… these guys!” he muttered loudly, “I’ll just take a quick shower and then we’ll go…”

He then rushed to the bathroom, and I just continued to watch TV. I hope he takes longer so I’d still have more time to relax. I never thought that going to practice is tiring, especially if you’re thinking about something. I’ve always thought that training was much harder, but why do I feel tired right now?

The other guys are also overworked, I think we all need a break.

I continued to flip the channels as I waited for Heechul hyung to finish, and there’s basically nothing to watch. I breathe deeply, I was feeling a bit weird today, it seems that something will happen…

There was a message when I checked my phone, my heart was pounding, wishing that it was from Hyun Ae, but disappointment had hit me again when I saw that it was just from Hankyung hyung: Hyung said that you should be as soon as possible, there’s a new choreography that needs to be practiced.

I typed a reply: Okay, Heechul is getting ready, see you.

“HYUNG! THEY’RE ALREADY WAITING FOR US!”

“What?!” he yelled from the bathroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter