When you have to tutor him part 2/3

Taehyung One Shots

 

 

“I had no idea you weren’t good at science.” You said as you walked the unknown streets. It was good that Taehyung was with you to lead the way, otherwise you’d never be able to find your way back and you’d be lost. You had never been in this neighborhood before and you were surprised that he lived here. But you had the feeling that you’d be surprised more often by this guy, just because you knew this little about him. “I just don’t like it I guess. Each time I try to study it, I get distracted” He shrugged and for some reason it felt as if you didn’t want him to stop talking. Almost everything he said was interesting and he could say things with some kind of passion, as if he knew everything about it. You never thought you’d be hanging on his lips like this, but he did something to you, something you couldn’t describe. 

 

 

“The only class I do like, you dislike.” You said while shaking your head and giggling. You looked to the side and saw him staring at you, which almost made you blush. “Another thing that shows we’re nothing alike.” He then said before looking ahead again and fastening his pace. His words did shock you a little but you tried not to let him notice that as you tried to keep up with him. Was that why he had never talked to you before, because he didn’t like the way you were? He was the total opposite of you in so many ways, maybe he didn’t like you because of that. You remained silent for a while, wondering what to talk about. “Then what classes do you like?” You asked as you walked around an other corner. Maybe you had to stop trying to be this friendly, maybe you should just do what you had come here for and head back home. But something inside of you said that you had to get to know him better, that there was no other choice and you’d never find peace before you would. 

 

 

“I really like biology.” His answer was short and you wished he could say more, but he didn’t look like he was about to say anything else. “Seems like you can tutor me in that then.” It was meant as a joke but all of a sudden Taehyung stopped walked and looked at you, his whole cheeks burning red. Why was he so shy when you said something nice to him? He looked down at his feet and started moving again, pretending as if you had never mentioned it. It almost seemed as if he didn’t want to be with you at all, as if he hated it so much that his teacher made him go through this. A little disappointed you kept your eyes on the road ahead of you and told yourself that this would be over fast. Who did he even think he was? You were the most popular girl of the school, how did he dare to treat you like this. With the snap of your finger you could turn his whole life into a mess. 

 

 

Then he stopped again and you looked at him with a questioning look on your face. He answered with one you couldn’t read and then looked at the house in front of you. “We’re here.” He said and walked towards the front door. You looked at the house, it looked really nice and cozy on the outside. Taehyung looked for his key inside of his bag and then opened the door. He held it for you and you noticed him watching you as you stepped by him and got inside. “This is really nice.” You said as you looked around and almost got a heart attack when he suddenly appeared beside you. “Thanks, my parents worked hard to get it like this.” He said and you nodded, with that this topic had come to an end once again. It was as if he didn’t want to talk to you, as if he didn’t want you to know anything about him and just wanted you to be quiet. Taehyung let you into the kitchen and you took it all in, but never asked any questions, afraid you’d annoy him. “Do you want something to drink?” He asked as he opened the fridge and looked inside. “Some water would be nice.” 

 

 

He threw you a look you couldn’t describe and you pulled a face at him. “What?” You asked, letting him know with your voice that you were slowly getting tired of his attitude. You were here to help him, he should be grateful that you wanted to do this in the first place. You could be sunbathing right now in your garden or swimming with some friends, but instead you were here. “It’s nothing, I just realized that was a stupid question. Of course you drink water, otherwise it’s bad for your weight, right?” He asked and your haw dropped. But then he shot you an amused look and you realized this guy was fooling you. You tried to hide your smile while biting your lip, you didn’t want him to know that he had succeeded. “I don’t only drink water, if that’s what you mean. Besides, I don’t have to watch my weight, I don’t gain.” You informed him, and that was true. You could eat as much as you wanted, and not gain anything, it was fun. 

 

 

He nodded as he took in the new information he had gotten about you before pouring you a glass of water and handing it to you. “So, where do you want to do this?” You asked and watched how he took a coke for himself and then closed the fridge. He took a sip before looking back at you and shrugging. “We can go to my room, it’s easy to study there.” Honestly you were quite excited to see his room, a room was something personal and maybe that would help you to find out something more about him. You nodded and followed him up the stairs, through a hall and halted when he stopped in front of a door. “It’s a little messy though.” He said and in no time he had gone back to a shy guy, as he bit his lip while holding the handle to open the door. “That’s okay, I didn’t expect something tidy in the first place.” You teased and he squeezed his eyes at you before smiling slightly. He opened the door and let you go in first, closing the door behind you. 

 

 

There you were, in the room of the quiet, mysterious nerd of your school and you must say that you weren’t surprised. Actually you had expected something tidy, because you thought that nerds always had cleaned up rooms so they could focus better. But after all, Taehyung was a guy and those their rooms were always a little messy. It wasn’t that bad though, a few clothes on the floor and pillow threw through the room, but it looked fine. Without asking you walked over to his bed and sat down, dropping your bag beside you. You noticed him staring at you, but you ignored him while getting your books out and laying them on top of your lap. You didn’t want to seem as if you were in a hurry to get this finished, but you were a little. Your idea that this guy was more interesting than others was slowly fading and now you just wanted to go home. You were a queenka, it the house of the school’s biggest nerd, this was so bad for your image. 

 

 

Taehyung sat down on the chair that was standing behind his desk and eyed you while grabbing his books as well. “Shall we start?” He asked and you nodded, feeling like he also just wanted to get this over with. It was as if he was now also convinced that there was nothing special about you. Never before you had seen a guy show this less interest in you, and it made you feel a little insecure. How could he not like you? You were hot, funny, intelligent… Every guy in the school was jumping to be your boyfriend and this guy didn’t even want to spend a few hours with you in his room. Some boys would kill for you to be inside of their room so they could do some totally different things with you than studying. But he, it seemed as if he hated you or something. You couldn’t prove that though, he had never said anything cruel to you before. But still, there was something about him that made that you didn’t feel like a queenka around him and you felt like any other girl.

 

 

You opened your book and searched for the right page while grabbing your last test and using it as a help to explain him things. While talking you studied his facial expressions and tried to make sure to explain everything clearly. If he seemed lost you’d start over or you’d try a different way to explain it. Slowly, page after page and question after question it seemed to go better as he started to see through your way of working with him. When you asked him questions about the material he would answer them with the same words you had used and you realized he had been listening to you very well. He wrote everything down and the looks he gave you when you explained something made you blush, on which he smiled a little. He wasn’t giving you these looks because he was enjoying looking at you, but because he enjoyed listening to you. You were sure you had never had that before and it made you feel nervous. 

 

 

“And that was it for today, I’m so done with this.” You said and looked down on Taehyung who was now sitting at your feet on the bed, wiggling his pencil between his fingers. He sighed, nodded and closed his book. “That sounds good to me.” He said and you took another sip of your drink and watched him take off his glasses to rub his eyes. He threw it with his books, shook his head to get his hair back in place and looked at you. The only thing you could do was blink your eyes at him, because you were completely dumbfounded. You heard yourself take a deep breath as you stared into his eyes and at his face. How could someone look so different without a pair of glasses on? He looked like a total different person, and a hot one. He must have noticed you staring at him shamelessly because a pink blush started to crawl onto his cheeks. That didn’t exactly make it easier for you though, to look away. How come that you had never noticed before how cute he is and how handsome? His eyes were so nice, brown and sparkling. 

 

 

“W-what are you looking at?” He eventually asked and you shook your head and finally ripped your eyes off of him, feeling your own cheeks getting hot. This was so embarrassing, the queenka of the school, fantasizing over the nerd? You had to get back to your senses, it was Kim Taehyung you were talking about, mister A. He wasn’t hot, he just turned out the be better looking than you had expected in the first place. That didn’t mean anything at all, there were so many boys in your school that were much more handsome than he was. But then why, why did you feel like that when he looked at you? Why had you been staring at him like that? “Nothing, it’s just…” You said and looked back at him with an innocent expression, trying to make this less awkward for yourself. After all, you didn’t want him to think the wrong things about you did you? “It’s just that you’re looking so different without glasses, that’s all.” You finished and Taehyung nodded, seeming to be aware of that. But if he knew he was looking better without glasses, than why was he still wearing them? You didn’t understand this guy at all, he was a puzzle to you that you couldn’t seem to solve. 

 

 

“I should get going now, I still have some other things to do.” You said while hopping off the bed and collecting your stuff. Taehyung didn’t move but only looked at you as you pushed everything back into your bag and swung it over your shoulder. Than you looked at him again, waiting for him to get up and walk you out. Eventually he did and he let you out of his room, back to where you had come from. Though, things seemed different than when you had come in earlier today. Even though you had been at his room and you had talked to him, you still hadn’t found out anything more about this guy. But you suddenly didn’t seem to mind tutoring him anymore, maybe this was a good way to spend your time after all. He opened the door and moved aside so you could get through. You turned towards him with a gentle smile and looked at him. “I guess I’ll see you at school tomorrow.” You said and it felt so weird to say that to him. He nodded and then you walked off, heading home. Oh yeah, you would definitely see him tomorrow, for the first time in years you would notice him…

 

 


Requested by Ateileo