When he wants to cuddle

Taehyung One Shots

 

You let out a satisfied sigh as you tried to hold on to your dream a little longer. You felt as if it was too early for you to wake up but knew you had already slept longer than you should have. But then you realized something and your eyes opened while a bright smile traveled across your face. Taehyung had a free day today, no schedule, no bts, even though you loved those guys to death it was nice to know you could have a day alone with your boyfriend. When you had started dating Taehyung you had gotten those guys with him as a gift, because they were awesome. But the though of you having your boyfriend all to yourself made you feel so excited. You blinked your eyes when you noticed your sight was a bit blurry. This would be a great day, you wondered what the two of you were going to do now that you had so much time to yourselves. 

 

 

A shiver ran down your spine as you felt a quiet groan next to your ear, it was fascinating that your body was still reacting on him like this, even after dating for so long. You felt someone breath against your neck and you couldn’t help but smile, even though your back was facing him and you couldn’t see him. But you could already imagine the smile that would longer on his face, realizing he didn’t have to stand up to go to work. “Jagi…” He whined, snaking his arms around your middle and pulling you backwards, so that your back hit against his chest. He tangled his legs with yours and pressed his nose against your neck, it was so nice to wake up like this. For a while the two of you didn’t say anything, enjoying the fact that you had the chance to stay like this for a little longer. You gasped when you felt his lips against your skin, pressing kisses against your neck. Taehyung was such a passionate lover, you loved how intense he was. 

 

 

“Good morning.” He whispered in your ear when his lips reached it and you turned your head to meet him. There he was, hair ruffled and pointing into different directions, covering most of his eyes. A red spot on his cheek where it had laid on his pillow all night long, his lips curled up in a wonderful smile, a smile that was meant for you. “Good morning.” You replied and lifted your hand to get it through his hair. He let you it back but it immediately fell back into place and you realized the staff had done a great job yesterday while doing his hair. He wiggled his eyebrows at you in amusement and you chuckled before shaking your head. “I’m free today.” He said as if you didn’t know it yet and your cheek. “Yeah, I think I remember something about that.” You laughed and he rolled his eyes at you, but still couldn’t stop smiling. “What do you want to do?” He seemed to be thinking about that and then planted a kiss onto your lips. 

 

 

“I don’t want to do anything. I want to be lazy and spend all day together with you in bed.” You raised your eyebrows at him. Taehyung, your hyper boyfriend in bed whole day long? You didn’t know if he was going to be able to do that, but you surely wouldn’t have a problem with it. You didn’t say anything and assumed he’d find out himself how hard it would be for him to stay here and you’d just wait till the moment would come that he’d start whining that he was bored. You turned around so your back was on the mattress and saw how Taehyung hovered over you. It was unbelievable how this guy only needed seconds to be fully awake and how he could be this bubbly in the morning. “I’ve missed you, it’s so hard to be away from you all the time.” He pouted at you and you smiled at him, he was too cute. “Yah, Taetae it’s your job you’re talking about. You love what you do right?” You asked and eyed him, immediately his eyes turned big and he defended himself. “Of course I do! I wouldn’t want to spend any of my days doing anything different than being on stage. But some days like these are also quite nice.” 

 

 

You smiled at him and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him towards you. Without complaining he laid his head in the crook of your neck and wrapped his whole body around yours. His arms s around your middle and he intertwined his legs with yours, you felt as if you couldn’t move but actually you didn’t want to. Taehyung liked it if he could act like the man if you were around others, then he wanted to look as if he was the one protecting you and taking care of you. But when the two of you were home by yourself he loved it when you were the one taking care of him. You didn’t mind though, you loved to make sure he was doing alright, making sure he had eaten and spoiling him. He was your boyfriend and you wanted to show him exactly how much you loved him, which was clearly a lot. Even though you were one year younger than him, it still seemed as if you were the more mature one of the couple, which wasn’t hard since sometimes it seemed like Taehyung had the brain of a three year old. He was very special but he was the good kind of special in your eyes, you couldn’t get enough of him. 

 

 

When he started to kiss you behind your ear you were still lost in your own thoughts, but a smile came onto your face. Sometimes you thought that because you were younger than him, Taehyung felt responsible for you, and you were sure he felt like that. But even though he was older than you, you still felt as if he needed to be taken care of, because sometimes he also asked that. There were night he’d come home after a rough practice or after he had been scolded by his manager and he would let himself fall onto the couch, would turn towards you and would say, “Jagi, take care of me tonight, hm?” Then he’d look so exhausted and stressed you couldn’t say no to him and you’d give him everything he wanted. You’d cook him a meal, you’d make his bath ready for him or just like today, you’d just open your arms for him and let him crawl against your chest and you’d hold him tightly. That’s why you were so sure you meant something to him, because no matter what, he’d always ask for your help if he needed someone. 

 

 

Taehyung lifted his head and looked down on you, there was a amusing twinkle inside of his eyes. “I love you.” He mumbled and then shyly crawled back to his hiding place, which you were thankful for since now he couldn’t see how much his sudden confession made you blush. He told you that a lot, but at moments like these it seemed to be more important. “I love you too.” You said while petting the top of his head before letting his hair slide between your fingers, it was so soft. He let out a deep sigh and you shivered as you felt his hot breath against your skin. When he loosened himself from your complicated hug you started to giggle, you knew he wouldn’t be able to lie still for too long, that just wasn’t his thing. You had expected him to jump of the bed and do something weird like he normally did, but instead he surprised you by sitting up against the wooden head board. He looked down on you, who was still lying on the mattress and then grabbed your hand before giving it a pull. “Come sit with me.” He whined but you shook your head, growled and turned over so your back was facing him. 

 

 

Not happy because you had turned down his offer you felt his fingers slip across the sides of your body. You stiffened, holding in your breath. ‘No….’ You thought by yourself, but it was already too late. Taehyung’s fingers began to move up and down your sides and you bursted out into a laugh as you tried to fight his tickling. You tried to catch your breath and tried to slap his hands away, but he was controlling you. He laughed with you as tears rolled down your cheeks and quickly sat up as he had asked you to do. “You’re so cruel.” You pouted as you whipped away your tears out of laughter but Taehyung just chuckled before going back to his previous spot against the head board. He opened his legs and patted in between them, telling you to sit there. You rolled your eyes at him and crawled over and nestling yourself between his legs. There you were again, his arms around your middle, his chin on your shoulder, his chest against your back. It seemed like he was feeling like the oldest one today. 

 

 

“Are you sure you want to do this whole day long?” You asked and turned your head in the hope you could look at him. You spotted his eyes and he nodded at you sure of his choice. Even after all this time you could still easily get lost inside of the dark, brown eyes. He pressed his nose softly against yours, making that you could see your own image inside of his eyes. He gave you an eskimo kiss and you closed your eyes, realized this was the best feeling in the world and you’d also love to spend your day like this. The next moment you felt a pair of soft lips on yours. It was only a short kiss, and though you wanted that it would last a little longer, you didn’t stop him when he pulled back. The two of you both stared at each other with big eyes when you heard Taehyung’s stomach grumble. “You’re hungry, I’ll make you something to eat.” You said and was already on your way to the edge of the bed when he fell down face down on the mattress while whining and held onto you. “No! Don’t do! I’m not that hungry.” 

 

 

His behavior surprised you today and you looked down on him. “Why are you like this today?” You asked and he looked up at you with a pout. “I just want to be with you.” He was so cute, but the fact that you weren’t in bed anymore didn’t mean that he couldn’t be with you anymore right? You smiled at him, patted his head and then loosened yourself from his arms. He muttered some words you couldn’t understand but didn’t react as you walked out of the room and went towards the kitchen. But even before you had reached it you could feel two arms around you and you looked behind to see Taehyung hugging you to death. “I’ll go with you then.” His face showed you he was proud about his action and you shook your head while trying to walk towards the fridge. At the same times as you he put his feet forward and walking with him hanging on you didn’t seem as hard as you had thought. “You’re really something aren’t you?” You then notified and he just grinned at you, holding you while you cooked.

 

 


Requested by Reham1