When he gets jealous

Taehyung One Shots

 

 

 

The dressing room was a real mess, you had never seen it like this before. stylists and other staff members were running around as if they had lost their minds while you sat on your chair and tried to take it all in. Your band was doing a photoshoot with the rest of big hit entertainment and everything had to be perfectly done. You stared at your hair which was brought into a soft model and it fell around your face. Recently you had dyed it into a dark brown color, it seemed a lot like your natural hair color and you really liked it. The concept of the photoshoot was pink so you had small pieces of pink extensions in your hair and you were wearing a nice pink sweater and white pants. You were excited to see how the others would be looking and you were sure today was going to be a great day. 

 

 

All the bands could really get along with each other, which was really nice if you all had to travel together. It was even more fun for you, since your boyfriend was also at big hit entertainment. At first people had made some drama about it because the two of you had been dating, which you had totally understood. But now they all seemed to accept it since the two of you just formed such a cute couple together. Each time your schedules would cross each other you’d be excited, just like you were today. Having a photoshoot with Taehyung would be so much fun, just the fact that you could spend all day with him while you were actually working already made you feel happy. Your members noticed it too and they teased you with it, but you were sure they were happy for you as well. Taehyung was loved with your members because he had such a bright personality and they could all see just how happy he made you. 

 

 

You jumped a little in your chair when a necklace flew by in front of your face and you heard someone shout an apology in your direction. Everyone was so busy and everyone was so stressed that it didn’t seem like a very good idea for you to stay here. Your make up was done, your hair was done and you were wearing your clothes, so why still stay here? You’d hear it when it would be your turn to go on the picture so you could as well leave this room until the peace had returned. You stood up from your chair and while being careful not to step on everything that was on the floor you slipped out of the room. Even if you had hit everything that had been in your way still no one would have noticed you leaving, that was how absorbed they were with their work at this moment. It was scary to see your staff members like that since normally they were always so chill and calm. This once again made you realize how important today’s event was, it had to show that big hit was a great company, that everything was well sorted out and all bands were best friends. 

 

 

You liked your company, they took great care of their idols and didn’t force them to do anything they didn’t want to or couldn’t do. You had great managers who took great care of you and they made sure everyone would get along with each other and if problems showed up they would fix it. You’d always support your company, no matter what would happen, because they had always taken such great care of you. You walked down the hall and saw the name tags of the other bands hanging against the wall beside the doors. When you saw the BTS name tag, you stopped walking and shook your head while laughing. Someone had drawn smily faces all over the paper and had written messages beside the name. Taehyung and Jimin popped up into your mind, those would have fought for the pen. While smiling at the thought you’d see your boyfriend inside you knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. What if they were still getting dressed or were having an important conversation, you didn’t want to get involved in a situation like that. 

 

 

But only a few second later, after you’ve hurt someone scream something at someone else and had heard some people throw with something and drop things, the door swung open. Jin surprisingly blinked his eyes at you at first but then broke out in a huge smile before stepping aside to let you in. “It’s always nice to see you _________-ah. V, your girlfriend is here!” He then screamed right after he had greeted you, not waisting any time. “__________-ah!!” You could hear Taehyung’s voice over all the noise in the room and grinned while walking into the dressing room. It was already smelling like sweat in here, and they hadn’t even have to perform and hadn’t even done anything yet. You jumped aside as one of their stylists ran by with a pile of clothes in his arms and took J-hope by the arm and pulled him with him. The boy waved at you before hopelessly following his staff member towards the corner of the room. Seemed like you wouldn’t get much more peace in here than you’d get in your own dressing room, but you hadn’t excepted that with these seven guys running around here, with them you’d never have peace. 

 

 

You were still looking around the room to find out this room was just as messy as your had been when you felt two arms grab you and pull you against a warm chest for a much too tight hug. “You came by right on time, I was starting to miss you.” Taehyung mumbled in your hair and you chuckled before reminding yourself the others were watching you. You patted his chest before pushing yourself out of his embrace, even though you’d do anything to stay there a little longer. “But you only saw me this morning.” You said, remembering him of the fact he had been standing at your dorm with the words he had missed you so much he couldn’t wait seeing you till now. Taehyung chuckled and shrugged his shoulders, being very aware of that. “I always miss you when I’m not with you.” He said and you felt your cheeks heat up, you hoped the other did not hear that. It wasn’t like you were embarrassed for his words but you knew it annoyed the other if you were being like this with each other. 

 

 

Taehyung pulled you with him towards his chair and made you sit on his lap. He played with your hair and you intertwined your fingers with his hand played with your hands, it was weird how much this made you feel at ease even though the room was filled with people. “I wish we could do this more often.” He sighed and laid his chin on your shoulder while watching you squeezing your fingers tightly around his. The others all seemed busy with their own things and it was great to know that the staff wasn’t focussing on Taehyung too much, otherwise they would steal him away from you. You looked at him and grabbed his pink tie that fitted nicely with your pink sweater so you could pull his face closer to yours. “We’re going on tour together later this year, I’m already excited.” The happiness was able to be heard in your voice and you could feel Taehyung shift under you, his eyes having a twinkle inside of them at the thought of the two of you being able to spend so much time together. 

 

 

Then he pulled his hand from yours and wrapped it around your waist to hold you in place while he began to look for something in the pockets of his jeans. He stuck out his tongue while he tried to reach it and you giggled while you let him hold you. He smiled when he held up his phone, you could see a picture of the two of you on his unlock screen, it made your heart beat faster. “Let’s take a selfie.” He cutely suggested and held up his phone. You smiled, took his phone and switched it towards the camera, you loved taking pictures with Taekhyung. They always turned out so natural as the two of you pulled crazy faces and cute expressions. You held the phone up and he snuggled himself close to you while squeezing his eyes and pouting his lips. You tried to do something different as you took the pictures and tried your hardest not to laugh. The two of you were scrolling through the pics you made, selecting which photos you wanted to keep and which one you were throwing out as another staff member with a mic and papers came in. 

 

 

“__________-shi and Jimin-shi, you’re next.” She announced before disappearing again and closing the door. You sighed, actually you didn’t want to leave right now. You had found your prefect spot here on your boyfriends lap and you felt as if you could sit here forever. But this was your job and it wasn’t like posing for some pictures was such a hard thing to do. Taehyung pouted at you as you stood up from your spot and already started whining. You noticed him sending Jimin an envy look as the two of you walked out of the room together but didn’t think anything of it. “It’s so nice we can all be together today.” He was so cheerful that you couldn’t help but smile and go along with his behavior. You really liked Taehyung’s members, you loved them as if they were your brothers. Jimin was one of your favorites, probably also because he always took such great care of your boyfriend. The two of you walked over to the room where a bed had been placed in the middle do that it looked like a bright white, pink bedroom. 

 

 

You sat down on the bed and Jimin sat down beside you. The two of you talked while the photographers made themselves ready and then they started to tell you how to sit and they corrected the background. It was great that the two of you could take pictures in such a natural room, so that you felt really comfortable. “Jimin, wrap your arm around her shoulder.” The photographer demanded and he smiles shyly as you before doing what he had been asked. You couldn’t say you felt uncomfortable like this but when you saw Taehyung standing in the back, you felt as if you were doing something really wrong, while actually you weren’t. Next you were asked to put your head on his lap while hugging a pillow and staring at the ceiling. You could feel that Jimin was also a bit tensed, knowing that his friend was watching the two of you with a very displeased look on his face. You watched Taehyung and saw he had his arms crossed in front of his chest and a big pout was on his face while his eyebrows made a big frown. 

 

 

“Okay, you’re done. NEXT!” It was clear that guy was not in a good mood today. You sighed as you stood up and looked at Jimin. “That went great.” He said but the look on his face showed awkwardness, the same way you were feeling right now. “It did!” You smiled at him before walking over to Taehyung, who hadn’t moved away from his spot. He watched you carefully as you came over to him and you could see he was thinking of how to react. You pouted at his dark expression and wrapped your arms around his middle while placing your chin on his chest so you could look up at him. “What is it?” You asked and he didn’t move at all while taking you in. You knew he wouldn’t be able to keep up his behavior with you looking at him like that, but today he seemed to be quite stubborn. “You two seemed comfy.” He mumbled and you pretended to be surprised. Actually you hadn’t been very comfy at all, not with your displeased boyfriend looking at you at the background. 

 

 

“Well, we just did what we were told. I rather would have been on the bed with you though.” You teasingly moved your eyebrows at him and you could see his mask start to fall as a blush broke out on his cheeks. “Yah, _________-ah…” He muttered and you laughed at his reaction. He squeezed his eyes together at you, pretending he was mad but failed to make you believe it since he was smiling. His strong arms quickly wrapped around you and he planted his lips against your forehead before saying something. “I don’t like it when you’re that close to another guy.” He was nagging once again, but this time you thought it was cute. “You’re jealous!” With big eyes you pointed at him and he shook his head with an innocent face. “Am not!” He yelled back but you didn’t need to hear him tell you to know that he was indeed jealous. “Just… Don’t be with other guys.” He said again and you laughed. “Not even Jimin?” You asked and his eyes turned big when he looked down on you. “Especially not Jimin!”

 

 


Requested by badgurlyaw