When you have to tutor him part 1/3

Taehyung One Shots

 

 

“I don’t know, he just has a really nice as.” Your friend said and you rolled your eyes at her while staring at the guy she was talking about. “You can get better than that.” Was your definite answer and she gave you an annoyed look before shrugging and leaning back in her chair, crossing her arms in front of her chest. This was the thing, you were the a queenka, and people seemed to expect a lot from you. It was important who you dated and who you hung out with, because you had to think about your image. The other thing though was that the people you hung out with were horrible persons and you didn’t even have the intention to be nice to them. It felt as if you had never had real friends before, had never had a real relationship before, it was quite painful. 

 

 

Everyone knew who you were but still you felt as if no one had who knew you. Hyuna was your closest friend, who knew the most about you but not more than necessary. Just like expected from you, she was a very pretty and good looking girl, just like most of the people you hung out with. You loved the fact that everyone acknowledged you, that you were always invited to every party but never had to pay for your own drinks and that everyone wanted to be just like you. “I want mister Kim and miss _________ to stay here with me after class.” Your teacher said as he gave you back a piece of paper. You frowned when you heard him call your name and quickly took the test you made last class. It was an A, again. This was your favorite class, though no one knew you actually liked one. “What do you think he wants from you?” Hyuna asked you while checking her nails.

 

 

The truth was that you had no idea why you had to stay, your grades were fine and you hadn’t done anything wrong. Then again, why did mister Kim need to stay over as well? As subtle as possible you turned your head around and looked at the boy sitting two desk away form you. He was staring at his test with a perplexed expression and since he was the nerd of the class you didn’t doubts that he’d have another A again as well, that guy was always a genius. Kim Taehyung was the most quiet guy in your class, you weren’t sure if you had ever heard his voice before in the time that you’ve known him. He was wearing glasses that were too big for his face and he was always wearing the same thing, a shirt with a sweater over it, even during summer. He didn’t have an ugly face, you were even sure that he looked quite handsome. But he did everything wrong with his looks what made other people make a fool out of him, because he looked like one. 

 

 

He must have felt your eyes on him since suddenly he looked up and his gaze locked with yours. But only for less than a second because then his cheeks flushed and he looked down again, as if he didn’t dare to look at you. You chuckled at his idiotic behavior before turning in your seat again and shaking your head. No matter what it was that your teacher wanted to talk about, it couldn’t be such a big deal right? “Maybe he paid the teacher so he can talk to you.” Hyuna giggled and you rolled your eyes at her but forced out a laugh. She was someone who didn’t give attention to anyone of who she thought that wasn’t worth it. So the chance that Kim Taehyung had paid a teacher was possible in her eyes, you on the other hand weren’t that dumb. If there was one thing you knew about him then it was that he was innocent, or at least he looked like that. You were aware that looks could lie, but you were almost convinced that his were the truth. 

 

 

The students were getting noisy as the teacher passed out the tests and it didn’t take long for the boy in front of you to turn himself around towards your desk. He threw you a heart breaking smile and brushed his hair back with his hand before looking you in the eye, completely ignoring your friend. “_________-ah, gorgeous. What are you doing after class?” Taecyeon asked and you made sure to sent him a sensual smile before swinging your hair back over your shoulder, knowing that you looked gorgeous indeed. “As you may or may not have heard, I’m staying behind.” In your thoughts you still added, ‘you dumb ’ but you didn’t say that out loud. He was the hottest guy of the school and every single girl wanted him. They cried over him, waited for him each morning at the school gates, would wait in line to have lunch with him. You did understand where the reaction came from, he was freaking hot. But his brains had the size of a nut, so no you weren’t interested. 

 

 

He though, was convinced that you two dating could do very good things to this school, and more importantly to his image. So he tried to capture your heart, but he was never going to get it. Although no one knew, the thing was that you didn’t like air headed people. If you’d ever date someone then you’d date someone who looked good, but who as well had some great functioning brains in that great looking head of his, and Taecyeon was not added to that list of people. Actually, you had never met someone before who you could represent as your ideal type of guy. Which was strange, because you knew every single guy in this school and you’d say that there would be at least one that you liked. But you hadn’t kept your hoped up and decided that if you’d go to university, you’d find a man over there. Taecyeon looked at you with two big eyes and you raised your eyebrows at him. What was wrong with this boy today and why was he still bothering you? “Why?” He asked and you groaned inwardly. Taecyeon would be okay to talk to for a while, but if he started to ask questions you had to make are to get away from him as quickly as possible. 

 

 

“I don’t know that.” Was your short answer and you heard Hyuna muffle a laugh beside you. She was aware that this man annoyed you as , but she would never help you to make him leave. You ignored the both of them as you began to clear your desk and pushed all your stuff into your bag, knowingly that the hour was over and the bell could rang any second. As soon as the ringing sound penetrated into the classroom all the students began to rush out, wanting to get home as quickly as possible. Normally you were one of those people who would storm out and who would be out first, since everyone would move aside for you. Those were the advantages of being a queenka, everyone was so scared to piss you off that they’d do anything to keep you happy. Honestly, you hated it when people did that. You were still waiting for the first new student to drive here and who would treat you like because you were popular. It had never happened before but you had hope. 

 

 

Knowing everyone, being friends with everyone, getting admired by everyone, you had grown tired of it. You needed a new challenge, and which challenge was better for a queenka then someone who didn’t like her and who hated her instead? Hyuna blew you a kiss before grabbing her bag and walking out of the room, leaving you behind at your desk. What could this possibly be about? You tried to think about different scenarios but couldn’t get up with anything. You had never failed any test in this class and Taehyung was a nerd who never failed tests in any class. What would he want from the two of you? For the second time today, which was more than you had done in the entire school year, you turned your head to look at Teahyung. He was looking down at his desk, studying the wooden material. How could someone who was that smart have so little friends? You had never seen him talking to anyone in class or in the hall, it seemed as if he was a complete loner and his only friends were his books. 

 

 

For some reason you pitied him, but on the other side he could only be better off. You had so many friends, but how many of those people did really care about you? You had no idea if you had any friends who weren’t just with you because you had a nice face and knew everyone. You had no idea if you could really lean on someone, if you had real friends. So maybe it wasn’t that bad after all to be alone. “Mister Kim, why don’t you sit down next to miss _________, that’ll be easier don’t you think?” He looked up as he heard his name and nodded at the teacher before standing up and walking over to the chair next to you. You were sure you could see him hesitate before he shoved it back and sat down. He made sure he was as far away from you as possible and surely not to make any eye contact with you. This was so weird, normal guys couldn’t take his eyes off of you, would whistle if you walked by. But Him Taehyung didn’t even want to look you in the eye for even a single second…

 

 

“The reason why I let the two of you stay here today is because I have a favor to ask you miss ________.” You frowned, but Taehyung was here too, then why didn’t he ask him for a favor as well? This was ridiculous, someone seriously had to explain you what was going on. “Mister Kim has troubles with this class. He could use some help studying and someone who explains him the lecture. Maybe he just doesn’t get it the way I tell it, and he will understand if someone tells him in another way. You’re grades for this class are extremely good, you’re my best student. That’s why I would like to ask you to tutor mister Kim until the next finals to improve his knowledge.” You hadn’t even noticed that the longer he had talked, the more your jaw had dropped. Kim Taehyung was bad at a class? That was the first thing you had ever heard about that. Of course it was nice to hear that your teacher trusted you enough to tutor someone, but why him? Why did you need to tutor the nerd of the school? As soon as others would find out they would think of you as an even bigger nerd and you didn’t need that. 

 

 

But then again, Kim Taehyung was the only guy left in this school who was still a complete mystery to you. Unlike others, he didn’t like looking at you, talking to you or being seen with you. Why was he like that? There had to be something about him that made him different form the rest and you really wanted to know what it was. Then again, you’d have to give up your free afternoon on the week to tutor him and you could do some other seriously important stuff at those moments of the day. Now what were you going to do, were you going for the guy or for the freedom? You looked at Taehyung who still didn’t even think of looking at you and you frowned. “Okay, I’ll tutor him.” You said with a bright smile, as if you couldn’t be more happy to help a classmate in need. The boy beside you stiffened for a moment and you were sure that he was surprised by your answer. “Amazing, thank you so much miss __________.” Your teacher said with a smile and then motioned that the both of you could leave. 

 

 

Taehyung was the first one to get up from his chair and all of a sudden he couldn’t be out of the room fast enough. But with a resolute expression you rushed after him and caught him walking down the hallways towards the exit. “HEY!” You yelled at him and saw how he stiffened once more and stopped running. He really did was to get away from you as fast as he could. His behavior confused you, you had no idea what to do with him. Normally you knew exactly what to say to people or what to do to make them like you, but with him that seemed different. He didn’t seem to be interested in anything you did which made it hard for you to understand him. “Jesus why are you going so fast?” You said as you stopped in front of him and turned around the face him. You looked him in the eye, and for the first time he seemed to actually look back at you. You noticed your heart jumping in your chest when you saw the beautiful eyes behind those glasses. 

 

 

“I just want to go home…” He mumbled softly and you realized this was the first time he had spoken to you ever. His voice was so different than you had expected, it was hoarser, heavier, ier… You smiled slightly at him, hoping to make him feel a little at ease around you, but instead you saw a blush traveling across his cheeks and it seemed as if you had just made him feel even more awkward. “Where should we meet tomorrow?” You asked and saw him sent you a questioning look before he understood and his face grew serious again. He shrugged slightly before grabbing the shoulder straps of his bag pack. “I could come to your place, or you could come to mine.” He said, leaving the decision for you to make. It would be nice for you to be at home while tutoring him. But then again he would feel less comfortable in your big house. You’d be able to get to know him much better if you’d go to his place. “I’ll come to your place, we can go straight after school.” You thought and realized you had actually asked him to walk you to his home. 

 

 

You tried your best not to blush as you thought about that and waited for his answer. He nodded and shrugged once again, as if he didn’t know what else to do. “That should be alright, my parents are both at work tomorrow so we have some privacy.” He said and when he realized how that must have sounded to you his cheeks became red again and he shook his head, holding his hands up in defense. “I’m sorry I didn't mean it like that… I just….” You decided to get him out of his misery and giggled it away, waving with your hands. “That’s alright. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then.” You said and he nodded, a little smile lingering around his lips, making you want to see more of it. “Okay, bye.” He shortly said before walking off again, leaving you behind in the building. What was it with this guy and why did he make you feel so weird? You shook it off, sure that you were just tired and you needed some rest. Tomorrow would be a busy day so you could better prepare for it.

 

 


Requested by Ateileo