When you have to tutor him part 3/3

Taehyung One Shots

 

 

 

“Like, no boy at all?” He asked in disbelieve and you giggled softly before shaking your head in denial. He opened his mouth in awe and shook your head, as if he still didn’t believe you. “But how can that be? Everyone likes you.” He seemed so surprised by your answer and you shrugged while leaning back on your hands, looking at him and he gazed back into your eyes. Times you spent with Taehyung were always passing so fast, it was almost unfair. “That doesn’t mean that I like everyone.” You said and his expression turned serious as soon as you had said that, as if he finally seemed to understand. There you were, lying in his garden with your books in between the two of you, lying side by side. It was weird how soon things had turned out to become natural around him. The two of you weren’t even talking about science anymore, actually you had barely even tutored him today. 

 

 

“What about you? Where is your girlfriend?” You asked teasingly and looked at him with curious eyes. You noticed him blushing at your question and he chuckled while shaking his head. “Oh, that’s a stupid question. No one even notices me at school so it would be weird for me to have a girlfriend.” In your eyes it wasn’t a stupid question at all though. Taehyung was handsome and had a very nice personality, that’s what people would notice if they’d take the effort to talk to him of course. Maybe he’d be closer to some girls who weren’t at your school, that was always a possibility. For you it was all so different now, you were already tutoring him for two weeks now and he had finally opened up to you, which you were grateful for. He turned out to be so different than you had expected, so funny and sweet. It was like he was a better friend for you than anyone had been to you in years, and you had only spoken to him the first time a few weeks ago. 

 

 

“What? I can see why girls would be interested in you.” You said teasingly and poked his side with your pencil. He chuckled at your comment and pushed your hand away, trying to find the right words to say to you. “I’m sure you have met much more interesting guys than me before.” He then said and you could feel his mood drop. He seemed to be bothered by the fact that you were popular and it almost seemed as if he believed he didn’t have the right to be this close to you. He knew he was a nerd and he knew that if this hadn’t happened the two of you never wouldn’t talked, that you wouldn’t even have looked at him the way you looked at him today. It was hard for you as well though, since you didn’t want to ignore him at school just because he was a little bit of a snob. You two knew each other now and he was so different at home than he was at school, people deserved to know. But your friends couldn’t appreciate you talking to him, which was as well painful to you as for him. 

 

 

Though what he said wasn’t totally true. You had met some guys before who were much hotter than Taehyung, but who didn’t have a well working brain. You had met guys who only wanted to be friends with you so that you could share your popularity with them. You had met guys who wanted to date you because of the and because you were good looking. Though you had never accepted an offer. Why? Because you didn’t want to waste your time on those people. You were looking for someone you could love, you wanted that unusual feeling and that unbelievable spark, though you never knew if you were going to get it. Taehyung was good looking, smart and a really nice guy. He was shy and taken aback when he had to be and he was really humble, which you really enjoyed. You had never met a boy like him before so you also felt weird when you were around him, you had no idea what to do with your feelings sometimes when you were with him. You were the queenka and he was the nerd, but it seemed like that fitted perfectly together.

 

 

“Oh come on, you’re interesting as well! You’re smart and you’re funny.” You said and you rolled over so you were laying on your back in the grass. The sun was happily shining down on the two of you and you had the feeling that today was a perfect day. It was true that you could be doing other things right now, but secretly you really enjoyed being here, with Taehyung. “Well, you’re here to tutor me so it seems like I’m not so smart after all.” He joked and shot you a amused look as he threw his book to the side and lay down beside you. If this would have happened before you probably wouldn’t have let him this close to you. But right now you had the feeling he couldn’t be close enough to you and that made you think you were going crazy. What had happened to you? What was this guy doing to you? You closed your eyes and enjoyed the sun warming up your face ad the silence that had crept over you two. You could hear Taehyung’s soft breathing beside you and could feel his arm that was slightly touching yours, making your skin tickle. 

 

 

It was nice to spend moments like these, you had never had anyone before who would just lay down with you and do nothing. Your ‘friends’ always wanted to gossip about the newest things or say mean things about the people the disliked. While he was already happy to be in your company, and you were happy to be in his. With a deep breath you opened your eyes and sat up, looking down on Taehyung who still had his eyes closed and who looked peaceful. “Your grades improved though.” You said and noticed how his lips curled up in a wonderful smile, but his eyes remained closed. You were glad he felt at ease around you, so much that he wouldn’t even wear his glasses around you anymore. Sometimes you wondered if he could see anything without it, but he never complained. He looked so much better without them, you wished he would never wear them at all so that other could also see that. The way his brown bangs fell in front of his eyes made it even better and sometimes when he locked his gaze with yours in class or in the hall he was able to make your heart race. 

 

 

“I guess I should thank you for that.” He mumbled and finally his eyes fluttered open, his twinkling pupils staring up at you. You giggled and waved his compliment away, though normally you loved getting them. It just seemed as if they were different when he gave them than when other people did. They didn’t really know you, so you had no idea if they meant what they said. But you had shown Taehyung your real personality, which had made you feel breakable and weak at first, but when he said something nice about you, you couldn’t help but feel a little shy. He must have noticed because he smiled at you but looked at the sky before talking. “It’s true. I thought because you were a queenka, you just enjoyed attention and you were fake. That was the reason why I was so mean to you at first. But when you let me get closer I found out you are actually a really nice person. You’re smart and you don’t mind talking about the silliest things. I like it when girls easily get carried away in a conversation…” 

 

 

Before any of you realized he was lying underneath you, your legs on either side of his hips and your hand on top of his chest. If he was surprised by your sudden action he didn’t let it show and he was good at hiding it. “You’re really something Kim Taehyung.” You said and leaned forward a little bit, bringing your face closer to his. He opened his mouth to say something but then he frowned and and shook his head, sitting up and pushing you off of himself. You eyed him, confused by his sudden action and rejection. “Are you trying to seduce me like you do with everyone?” He asked and his voice told you he felt offended. But the one who should really feel offended by what he just said was you. With a furious look you scooped up your bag and picked up your books before ramaising from the floor. “I had no idea you thought of me as a Taehyung, but thanks for letting me know your true opinion.” You had no idea you would feel this hurt by his words, but now you realized how he really seemed to look at you. 

 

 

His eyes widened at you accusation and he quickly stood up as well trying to stop you from packing your things and calm you down. “That wasn’t what I meant, I just thought…” He started but you swung your bag over your shoulder and interrupted him, letting your anger sound through in your voice. “You just thought what? That I do this with every guy I come across? I’ll never lower myself to that level Taehyung. People may see me like the queen of the school but no one has to know I’ve never had a boyfriend before…” As soon as the words had slipped out you wished you could take them back. That was your little secret, no one knew. Everyone thought you had had more guys than anyone else, that you couldn’t count them on both your hands. But the truth was that you weren’t someone who easily gave your heart away, you never would be. You had thought that Taehyung was different, but he just thought the same about you as everyone else did. 

 

 

He looked at you with big eyes, studying your expression as you had suddenly stopped talking. You squeezed your hands into fists by your side before quickly turning around and stamping through his house towards the front door. “No __________, wait!’ Taehyung came after you and you quickly turned around to face him, still upset with him. “What Taehyung?!” You spitted and it came out much sharper than you had thought it would be. He quickly recovered though and grabbed your shoulder so you had to look at him and couldn’t run off anymore. But he knew your secret and you felt bad under his look, you wanted to get out of here. “Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked, as if that was so weird. You shot him an angry look and you could see him flinch slightly, knowing he was the one to blame. “Do you think I’m proud of it?” Your voice became softer and you didn’t feel good admitting this. “Everyone thinks I’m the most popular girl at school, but what will they think if they hear I’ve never dated before? That I’m not good enough after all?” He shook his head, but didn’t say anything. What was there left to say anyway? “But why?” He then asked and he seemed to be very surprised as he eyed you. 

 

 

As hard as you could you tried to stop the smile that wanted to take over your furious expression. “Should I just give my heart away to the first boy who likes me? Is that what it means to wear the label ‘popular’? I’m not easy to please, I don’t just dive into something. If I make a move I need to be sure the guy is worth it and that I actually like him. I don’t just fall for hot or y, I need more than that. Apparently that’s not so easy to find though.” You shrugged, as if what you had said wasn’t just the biggest confession you had ever made. You didn’t want him to think too big about it, you wanted him to brush it off and forget about it. It was done though, Kim Taehyung was now the guy who knew everything about you. He blinked his eyes at you, but then a smile started to pull at his lips and you backed off as he took big steps towards you, until you were trapped against a wall. 

 

 

“But you made a move just now, what does that mean then?” His breath hit your face and you even noticed there was a blush covering his cheeks, even now he was shy. You tried to control your own heartbeat as you stared up into his eyes, realized how close he was to you. He hovered over you, being taller than you were. His arms were on either side of your head, not giving you the chance to run. “It doesn’t matter…” You mumbled and hoped that was enough to free you. Instead he didn’t seem pleased and he leaned even closer to you, your noses touching. You could feel your cheeks heat up as your breath got caught in your throat. Looking up close, his eyes were even more beautiful than they usual were. “Kim Taehyung…” You tried to sound as if you were warning him, but instead you sounded like a lost girl. “__________…” The way his name sounded on his tongue, it made you tremble. 

 

 

“Are you sure?” He asked once again and you could smell how sweet he was, like strawberries. You couldn’t find the words to say, you were completely dumbfounded. It was as if you couldn’t think straight anymore if he was this close to you. He must have noticed because he had a proud glimpse in his eyes. The school’s nerd who was able to make the queenka get messed up. “You don’t have to say it though…” He said and slightly brushed his lips against yours, making your knees buckle. You were still staring into each other eyes when you suddenly found a hidden strength and pushed him off of you. His eyes widened in surprise and he stepped back, feeling rejected. But when he saw the look inside of your eyes his face softened and he willingly let you push him against the opposite wall. With his back pressed against the cold stone and your hand pushing on his chest you looked him in the eye. “Kim Taehyung, you drive me crazy.” You muttered softly and let your fingers trace the collar of his shirt. 

 

 

One of his arms s around your waist and you let him be as he pulled you against his chest, bringing his face close to yours again. “I…” He trailed off and all of a sudden his eyes grew distant again as his cheeks turned red. Maybe he was just realizing in what kind of situation he got caught up but what you knew is that his shy expression looked adorable. That was all you needed for now and without saying anything you grabbed a first full of his shirt and smashed your lips on his. It took him a moment before he reacted but then his arms tightened around you and he leaned even closer to reach you better as he kissed you back. As you wrapped your arms around his neck you fell all the pieces fall into place. This was why you had never found the one yet, because you had been too stupid to talk to him. He had been sitting two seats away from you for so long and you hadn’t even noticed. 

 

 

You were both breathing heavily as he stopped the kiss and you were convinced you were blushing just as hard as he was. A giggle escaped your throat as he his lips playfully and looked at you. Finally you let your hand slip through his hair, something you had wanted to do for such a long time now. You felt him lean into your touch before leaning back against the wall and pulling you with him, hugging you close against his chest. “It does matter to me though.” He said and you rolled your eyes at him, making him chuckle. With a big sigh you let him hold you and you enjoyed the feeling of being so close to him, putting your cheek against his chest and hugging his middle. “I can’t believe I fell for you.” You mumbled and as he talked you could feel his chest vibrate, you could get used to this. “Neither can I, but I think I kind of like it.” He said and you laughed and looked up at him, making him dive in for another sweet kiss.

 

 


Requested by Ateileo