Chapter 11

Enigma

The next day, school came and went. I met up with some friends, at some bad cafeteria food; the usual. Class, break, class, break, class, break; over and over in a vicious loop of hormonal teenagers and axe body spray. Huzzah. Fate must've been playing in my favor, because halfway through the front desk buzzed my classroom. "We need Lee Azalea, Lee Azalea. Someone has come to pick her up from school for the rest of the day." Naturally, everyone in my class of 50+ students turned and scowled at me, envious that I gotto go home after what barely counted as half a day of school. "Lee Azalea," my teacher, Mr. Hwa, spoke, "you may head out immediatly, also you have been excused from any homework assignments I happen to hand out later on in class. Have a good day." I bowed 90 degrees at the teacher, who responded with a curt nod before turning back to the algorithms scrawled across our blackboard. Hurriedly, I packed my supplies, stood up, swung my school bag ono my shoulders, and exited the classroom swiftly. 'Maybe mom came to get me for a doctors appointment?' I thought, 'no, all she did was kiss me on the forehead and rush out the door this morning having spoken less than 5 words to me. She would've mentioned a doctors' appointment.' I reasoned, but while I was debating with myself whether or not it was, in fact, my mom who had come to pick me up, I ran into someone standing by the front doors to the school. Bowing politely, I apologized for running into them when I looked up. 'TAEHYUNG?" I said loudly, and he just grinned like a lunatic. "The one and only~" He teased, and linked his arm with mine, pulling me out of the entrance of the school. "YAH I HAVE CLASS YOU BOZO." I shouted, trying to get him to release my arm, and being such a tall person, I was putting up a pretty good fight. "I know that~" He hummed happily, as though he was blissfully unaware of the fact I was clawing at his forearm. Eventually, I gave up my retaliation and just let him drag me into the parking lot. "Tae, how the were you able to pick me up?" I asked, stomping along behind him. "Did you just call me Tae???" He said, stopping abruptly.

Oops.

"Uhhh...yes?" I answered, feeling unsure of whether it was okay to call him that. "AWW MY LITTLE AZZIE-AH~" He cooed, and pinched my cheeks. Instantly, I felt them heat up and I slapped his hand away, pouting. 'MY Azzie-ah? What does he mean by MY.' I asked myself, even though I knew there was no way my brain could come up with any logical reason. Although insteadof asking him, I just picked up my pace and stomped in front of him. That is, until I realized I had no clue where I was going. "Uhm..." I said, turning around to face Taehyung, embarrassed that I had absolutely no clue whatsoever where I was going. He just tilted his head and stared at me, a playful look filling his eyes and tugging up the corners of his mouth. I averted my gaze, blushing due to the intense eye contact (even though it lasted only a few seconds). Almost as though he noticed my uncomfort, Taehyung rushed to my side, grabbed my hand, and lead me weaving through the rows of cars. "Taehyung, where-" I was cut off when he pulled a set of car keys out. "YOU HAVE A CAR?" I screeched, slapping his arm. "YAH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE YOU BUTTNUGGET?!" I yelled, but he only threw his hands up in mock surrender. "It's Hoseok's car, not mine." He reasoned, flashing me a smile and pulling me right up to a blue 2015 Nissan Altima. I stared at it, open mouthed. After all, it's not like I had many friends who could drive. Hell, I barely had any friends at all. Nevertheless, Taehyung opened the passenger side door and gestured inside, "m'lady." He purred playfully, and I rolled my eyes at him before hopping into the seat. Shortly afterwards, Taehyung was sitting next to me and starting up the engine. He looked over at me to gauge my reaction, and I just beamed at him, totally ignoring the fact we were only inches away from each other's faces. He glanced down at my lips and his own, then turned his head sharply away, the tips of his ears turning a deep shade of crimson. I just laughed and leaned back in my seat as he backed the car out of the parking space. "Where are we going?" I asked while looking out the window. He didn't answer me for a good ten minutes of the ride, but when he pulled out onto the highway he gigled like a school girl.

"Jeju."

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THIS WAS A RLLY SHORT AND UNNECESSARY CHAPTER IK, BUT I HAVE ORIENTATION FOR SCHOOL TMRW AND I STILL RLLY WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A CHAPTER, SO HERE'S A CUTE SCENE OF EVENTS WITH TAETAE

BTW HAVE YALL NOTICED I ALWAYS END MY CHAPTERS WITH A SINGLE BIT OF DIALOGUE? IT'S KINDA DUMB TBH

BUT ANYWAYS, I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE WAAAAAY MORE OF THE PLOT INCORPORATED INTO IT, AND MAYBE THOSE HUNKY POLICE OFFICERS WILL SHOW UPPP??? *WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE*

ANYWAYS, I WISH YOU ALL WELL ON YOUR CONQUESTS FOR THE DAY

THAT SOUNDS UAL SO NEVERMIND OMFG.

ILYYYYYYYY~